The NRA is strong in Texas....U loot I shoot

loot_we_shoot.jpg
so far these pussies have shot zero looters.

I thought that state wanted to secede because we had a black president. Too bad they didn`t.

So far no looters have challenged them.................
Because inbred trash rarely own anything of value

Are you saying that they are lying on their threat to shoot looters because looters are actually not worth shooting? I'm very confused right now. Clarify.

Are you saying that they are lying on their threat to shoot looters because looters are actually not worth shooting? I'm very confused right now. Clarify.
I'm saying the drunken gun nuts have nothing worth taking. It's the ultimate defense against looting.

so far these pussies have shot zero looters.

So who is the real pussy here kid
you are moving the goalposts. Now you're saying that the NRA members only one to shoot looters who challenge them.

Come get you some!!!

I'm saying the drunken gun nuts have nothing worth taking. It's the ultimate defense against looting.

Yes, we heard your racist stupidity the first time.

Now go prepare for tonight's Kristalnacht with your fellow ANTIFA terrorists.

Last edited:

No go prepare for tonights Kristalnacht with your fellow ANTIFA terrorists.
^ :cuckoo:

Then why don't you just hustle on down there and take some of their stuff. Looks like a pretty nice neighborhood.
I would never steal from the poor
That's bullshit. The left has built itself on stealing from the poor. You take their pride, opportunity, families, anything you have to in order to keep them down and take their votes. Doesn't look like those in that picture will be playing your game. Which really is the reason you hate them.

Once again we have proof that the gun nuts dream about using lethal force with their gun(s). Having no Use of Force Policy and a Stand your Ground mentality wannabe murderers look forward to taking the life of another human being.

Then why don't you just hustle on down there and take some of their stuff. Looks like a pretty nice neighborhood.
I would never steal from the poor
That's bullshit. The left has built itself on stealing from the poor. You take their pride, opportunity, families, anything you have to in order to keep them down and take their votes. Doesn't look like those in that picture will be playing your game. Which really is the reason you hate them.
Damn they've really done a number on you

Once again we have proof that the gun nuts dream about using lethal force with their gun(s). Having no Use of Force Policy and a Stand your Ground mentality wannabe murderers look forward to taking the life of another human being.
No dipshit. We use guns as they are designed. A deterrent to criminals. Looks like it's working doesn't it.

Well, his XBox and bong are in mom's basement, so he doesn't want to go too far.

Besides, he has a Kristalnacht to attend with his terrorist Antifa buddies tonight.
His antifa riot gear consists of a pink pussy hat and a Hello Kitty mask.

The majority of the homes we're seeing are those of middle class to those with means, even with apartments. Houston don't need help, they need hope and change and sadly Obama has left the house!! You got a state hell fire bent on doing things their way and the hell will zoning laws and common sense....so do you Texas, my wallet has better things to do this year!!

DERP

"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely, so give me absolute power because I'm already corrupt" Hillary Clinton, 2016

Go down there and get you some. You sound like you know so much that just isn't true like most of your kind. You loves you some looters dontcha?

The only difference with me anyway, I wouldn't put up a sign.

No Kristalnacht tonight? Are you terrorists getting lazy or is there nothing left to burn in Berkeley?

No Kristalnacht tonight? Are you terrorists getting lazy or is there nothing left to burn in Berkeley?
^ stalker is totally bonkers :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back