The NRA is strong in Texas....U loot I shoot

Are you saying that they are lying on their threat to shoot looters because looters are actually not worth shooting? I'm very confused right now. Clarify.
I'm saying the drunken gun nuts have nothing worth taking. It's the ultimate defense against looting.

Yes, we heard your racist stupidity the first time.

No go prepare for tonights Kristalnacht with your fellow ANTIFA terrorists.
^ :cuckoo:

No Kristalnacht tonight? Are you terrorists getting lazy or is there nothing left to burn in Berkeley?
^ stalker is totally bonkers :cuckoo:

Poor terrorist, you can't handle that we all see you for what you are, a pathetic clown.

The only difference with me anyway, I wouldn't put up a sign.

Most haven't had to. All through the storm when I was at work there would always be a guy in a truck with a shotgun. The police did not complain one bit. They made sure all was well then went to deal with real emergencies. I'm proud as hell of our cops and the Mayer killed this thing.

loot_we_shoot.jpg
so far these pussies have shot zero looters.
Standing up for looters... how progressive of you. LOL
I'm curious...how is his comment a "stand up for looters"?

And...what if the looters also have guns?

Don't Mess With Texas: Shotgun-Wielding Man Protects Store From Looters
What the fuck is there to loot....a collection of john deer hats and posters of adolf Hitler

Most haven't had to. All through the storm when I was at work there would always be a guy in a truck with a shotgun. The police did not complain one bit. They made sure all was well then went to deal with real emergencies. I'm proud as hell of our cops and the Mayer killed this thing.
Two black guys was doing the same exact thing and was promptly arrested for having a hand gun and rifle in their trucks....just sayin

Two black guys was doing the same exact thing and was promptly arrested for having a hand gun and rifle in their trucks....just sayin

Don't know what orifice your speaking from, but it sounds like a vagina. Got that Oder to.

Prove it please. It's not against any law in Texas to have a gun in your vehicle.

Prove it please. It's not against any law in Texas to have a gun in your vehicle.

Nope. We can also carry switchblades and swords to ! I want a damn sword.

I hope this asshole steps to them.

Funny that the people protecting their property are made fun of, but not the looters themselves.

Once again we have proof that the gun nuts dream about using lethal force with their gun(s). Having no Use of Force Policy and a Stand your Ground mentality wannabe murderers look forward to taking the life of another human being.

Only you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats think protecting property and life with the rights guaranteed in the Constitution is being a "gun nut". Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much for being a dumbass.

You are just pissed because the thugs that will be shot are all potential Democrat voters.

Funny that the people protecting their property are made fun of, but not the looters themselves.

Texas got arrogant rednecks, fucked up zoning laws and republicans on their side......the least looters can do is pity you sorry mfs

I lived though Andrew.

Homestead and the Redlands had huge problems with looters.

People need to protect their property so that Dems don't take advantage of the situation and steal your shit.

I bet this woman's home will be looted by Dem voters.

Texas got arrogant rednecks, fucked up zoning laws and republicans on their side......the least looters can do is pity you sorry mfs

Indeed, zoning laws are responsible for looters getting shot! LOL! Death to all looters!

so far these pussies have shot zero looters.
Standing up for looters... how progressive of you. LOL
I'm curious...how is his comment a "stand up for looters"?

And...what if the looters also have guns?

Don't Mess With Texas: Shotgun-Wielding Man Protects Store From Looters
What the fuck is there to loot....a collection of john deer hats and posters of adolf Hitler

Hahahahahahahaha

Say that to this woman. Progs are so racist and stupid they have no idea who was affected by the Hurricane.

Texas black man threatens looters with his bad ass shotgun :eusa_clap: black woman says this man is not playing!

That man is a NAZI.

HOLD ON....Where is my ANTIFA hero to call this guy out?

Man with a gun, protecting his property....he is....

A NAZI!

Once again we have proof that the gun nuts dream about using lethal force with their gun(s). Having no Use of Force Policy and a Stand your Ground mentality wannabe murderers look forward to taking the life of another human being.

Only you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats think protecting property and life with the rights guaranteed in the Constitution is being a "gun nut". Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much for being a dumbass.

You are just pissed because the thugs that will be shot are all potential Democrat voters.

First, FU. Name calling when it is not descriptive - as Gun Nut is - is a product of a low information Moon Bat like you. That said, read the message, pay attention to the word drinking, and consider vigilantism. And finally, in the immortal words of Dick Cheney, "go fuck yourself".

Forum List

Back