The NRA is strong in Texas....U loot I shoot

Texas black man threatens looters with his bad ass shotgun :eusa_clap: black woman says this man is not playing!

CNN needs to run this footage on a loop.

We have a black racist NAZI!!!

Make fun of the guy, board Progs...let him have it. Bash his appearance and education,

Texas black man threatens looters with his bad ass shotgun :eusa_clap: black woman says this man is not playing!

Many weren't and neither were the cops. Looters were delt with very aggressively. They may have thought they got away with it, but it turns out, a smart phone was more effective in most cases then guns.

Make fun of the guy, board Progs...let him have it. Bash his appearance and education,

They also have to bash the black women and the Hispanic guy supporting him. Holy shit a black man Nazi, black women Nazi's, and a Hispanic Nazi all in one video ALARM!!!

Once again we have proof that the gun nuts dream about using lethal force with their gun(s). Having no Use of Force Policy and a Stand your Ground mentality wannabe murderers look forward to taking the life of another human being.

Only you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats think protecting property and life with the rights guaranteed in the Constitution is being a "gun nut". Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much for being a dumbass.

You are just pissed because the thugs that will be shot are all potential Democrat voters.

First, FU. Name calling when it is not descriptive - as Gun Nut is - is a product of a low information Moon Bat like you. That said, read the message, pay attention to the word drinking, and consider vigilantism. And finally, in the immortal words of Dick Cheney, "go fuck yourself".

Call out this guy as a racist. He has a gun. He is protecting his property. That makes him racist. Call him out, make fun of his accent and appearance and education.

They also have to bash the black women and the Hispanic guy supporting him. Holy shit a black man Nazi, black women Nazi's, and a Hispanic Nazi all in one video ALARM!!!

Who knew there were so many black NAZIS in Houston?

No wonder they got hit by a Hurricane. Nothing but NAZIS in Houston.

Not Bolsheviks...specifically NAZIS.

During ANDREW, there was video of a line to people from Perrine to the Cutler Ridge Mall...all looting the mall...I wonder how they vote.

What you nuts fail to realize is that the victims of Kartina, consisted mostly of poor blacks and thanks to the Bush white house, they were systematically neglected. It took the Bush people days to address their concerns and people got desperate....however prior to the levies busting loose, yeah a lot of them took advantage of a situation, but poverty brings out the worst in people. Luckily for the people of Houston, the means and wealth were there and they have a white house, that loves white people thus the endless focus on Texas. New Orleans did not have a this.

What you nuts fail to realize is that the victims of Kartina, consisted mostly of poor blacks and thanks to the Bush white house, they were systematically neglected. It took the Bush people days to address their concerns and people got desperate....however prior to the levies busting loose, yeah a lot of them took advantage of a situation, but poverty brings out the worst in people. Luckily for the people of Houston, the means and wealth were there and they have a white house, that loves white people thus the endless focus on Texas. New Orleans did not have a this.

Sorry cupcake, mayor Raymond Nagano and Governor Blanco already took the heat for that screw up. Houston had a democrat Mayer, pretty liberal one to who managed to not only not fuck up, but ran his shit awesome. Your comments are really pointless as none of what you mentioned is happening or has happened. Basically your just a lier .

loot_we_shoot.jpg

I love the picture and it certainly reflects the mood in Houston now but that picture was taken in 2005 after Hurricane Rita.

Really, how do you know (did you frame it on the wall of "cracka" is Us?

no.....they were screwed over by the democrat mayor and governor....who failed to prepare for the event.....but thanks for trying to protect the real guilty parties by lying.

no.....they were screwed over by the democrat mayor and governor....who failed to prepare for the event.....but thanks for trying to protect the real guilty parties by lying.
Nice try on your part, the failures cuts both ways......The Bush white house wasn't there either.

Nah...N.O. problem was Nagin and Blanco.

[Q

First, FU. Name calling when it is not descriptive - as Gun Nut is - is a product of a low information Moon Bat like you. That said, read the message, pay attention to the word drinking, and consider vigilantism. And finally, in the immortal words of Dick Cheney, "go fuck yourself".

Yea Moon Bat, you use terms like gun nuts and then get butt hurt when we call you Moon Bats. Moon Bat is very descriptive when referring to you crazy uneducated low information libtards.

I don't think any of your Negroes that you love so much would have anything to worry about from "vigilantism" if they aren't looting.

You asshole Libtards hate the right to keep and bear arms and you really hate holding the minority thugs accountable for their crimes.

You also have no respect for the right of free speech or freedom of religion, do you? You pretty well hate that Bill of Rights thingy when it interferes with your hateful extreme far Left welfare state agenda, don't you?

Once again we have proof that the gun nuts dream about using lethal force with their gun(s). Having no Use of Force Policy and a Stand your Ground mentality wannabe murderers look forward to taking the life of another human being.

Only you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats think protecting property and life with the rights guaranteed in the Constitution is being a "gun nut". Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much for being a dumbass.

You are just pissed because the thugs that will be shot are all potential Democrat voters.

Call out this guy as a racist. He has a gun. He is protecting his property. That makes him racist. Call him out, make fun of his accent and appearance and education.

Why won't they? He fits all their criteria.

He is in Texas,owns a gun, and is protecting his property. That makes him a NAZI from everything I have seen in the media.

Fucking black NAZI jerk!

I love the picture and it certainly reflects the mood in Houston now but that picture was taken in 2005 after Hurricane Rita.

That picture has been around for more than ten years.

By the way Moon Bat. Right now hurricane Irma is tracked to rip up the middle of Florida.

I started preparing by making sure that I have what I need and is not dependent upon the government.

I take personal responsibility for the security of my family and neighbors. I have plenty of firearms and ammo. Why don't you come down here and try looting in my area? We are all middle class homes with plenty of good things for you welfare queens to steal so come on down.

That picture has been around for more than ten years.

By the way Moon Bat. Right now hurricane Irma is tracked to rip up the middle of Florida.

I started preparing by making sure that I have what I need and is not dependent upon the government.

I take personal responsibility for the security of my family and neighbors. I have plenty of firearms and ammo. Why don't you come down here and try looting in my area? We are all middle class homes with plenty of good things for you welfare queens to steal so come on down.

Hey asshole, I own a home in a region where every single family home is valued at SEVEN Figures; I have no need to loot or steal and I'm too smart to live in tornado alley or in the way of named storms.

BTW, your arrogance and hate for government and the principle of a social contract puts you in the set of fools and idiots - those who think they're self sufficient, and when shit hits the fan your kind put first respondents into harm way.

The majority of the homes we're seeing are those of middle class to those with means, even with apartments. Houston don't need help, they need hope and change and sadly Obama has left the house!! You got a state hell fire bent on doing things their way and the hell will zoning laws and common sense....so do you Texas, my wallet has better things to do this year!!
How about in all 57 states and under sniper fire?

The majority of the homes we're seeing are those of middle class to those with means, even with apartments. Houston don't need help, they need hope and change and sadly Obama has left the house!! You got a state hell fire bent on doing things their way and the hell will zoning laws and common sense....so do you Texas, my wallet has better things to do this year!!

How about in all 57 states and under sniper fire?

Idiot-gram ^^^ Rustic has no sense, common or otherwise. Rumor has it that he went to Houston with a shotgun, planing to shoot Harvey in the eye. If it were anyone else I'd laugh at this rumor, but given it's Rustic, it is credible.

Forum List

Back