The NRA.

You are, indeed, an idiot. I don't follow NRA policy. I know what the Constitution states and that is what I go with. Permits are a violation of the Bill of Rights..... just like Poll Taxes and Literacy tests were a violation when the democrats used them to prevent Blacks from voting. As Murdock v Pennsylvania stated, a Supreme Court ruling, you cannot tax the exercise of a Right. The NRA is not the final say on the Constitution you moron...again, the drinking and mixing it with your meds has made your head a fuzzy mess.... you need to stop.
Since you're such an anti-voter-restriction person, what do you say about the Republicans' constant efforts to suppress the black vote in Georgia and many states across the country...?
  1. Proposal to close rural Georgia precincts soundly defeated
  2. Ill-fated plan to close polling places in Georgia county recalled lingering prejudice
  3. Ga. elections board votes against closing polling stations in majority-black county
  4. An elections board decided not to close all but 2 polling places in a majority-black county in Georgia - CNN
  5. Georgia County Votes To Keep Polling Places Open After Intense Scrutiny
  6. Georgia County Rejects Plan to Close 7 Polling Places in Majority-Black Area

They aren't suppressing the vote, and trying to say they are shows you are a hack. Requiring a photo i.d. to verify who you are is not an issue as actual Black American tell us....it is the democrats who are trying to suppress the vote, not Republicans. That is why obama's IRS targeted conservative groups.....and eric holder let the black panthers off of their voter intimidation arrests.

So you're an infringer just like me. Got it.

You're really getting your stupid on today.
So you advocate absolutely everyone should be able to have a gun, minors included? Because once you exclude any group of people, you're an infringer. It's just to what degree that you're willing to infringe on the 2nd.

I'm not the one saying prisoners should be armed.
As far as age goes I've owned firearms since I was eight.
Which makes you an infringer. I don't want prisoners armed either, so we're on the same page as infringers.

That you think you're making some kind of point here really makes you come off looking like a complete idiot.
It's ok, we're both infringers, along with the NRA. :11_2_1043:

You are, indeed, an idiot. I don't follow NRA policy. I know what the Constitution states and that is what I go with. Permits are a violation of the Bill of Rights..... just like Poll Taxes and Literacy tests were a violation when the democrats used them to prevent Blacks from voting. As Murdock v Pennsylvania stated, a Supreme Court ruling, you cannot tax the exercise of a Right. The NRA is not the final say on the Constitution you moron...again, the drinking and mixing it with your meds has made your head a fuzzy mess.... you need to stop.
Since you're such an anti-voter-restriction person, what do you say about the Republicans' constant efforts to suppress the black vote in Georgia and many states across the country...?
  2. Ill-fated plan to close polling places in Georgia county recalled lingering prejudice
  3. Ga. elections board votes against closing polling stations in majority-black county
  4. An elections board decided not to close all but 2 polling places in a majority-black county in Georgia - CNN

Yep... thought so, you links don't explain why they wanted to close those sites.... no reason to explain why, just accuse them of trying to keep blacks from voting, how fair of the journalist and you...

Here.....from one of your links...

So, according to your own method, you don't want handicapped people to be able to vote....you are for the suppression of the handicapped vote....? Why is that?

An elections board decided not to close all but 2 polling places in a majority-black county in Georgia - CNN

Malone had argued that closing the polling stations would save the county money, and that some of the sites suggested for closure did not comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.

From another link........the truth....you doofus...

12 people......keeping a site open for 12 people, and you accuse them of being racist......you are a vile person....

Georgia County Rejects Plan to Close 7 Polling Places in Majority-Black Area

In community meetings last week, Mr. Malone said that the seven polling places were not heavily used — just 12 people voted at one of them in a recent election — and that some did not comply with the Americans With Disabilities Act.
-----

Mr. Kemp’s supporters maintain that he is a champion of ballot access, noting that record numbers of votes were cast on his watch in 2016 and that the rejection rate for voter registrations that year were ninth-lowestin the country.

“If he’s the master of voter suppression, he’s doing a terrible job of it,” Ms. Broce said.

You're really getting your stupid on today.
So you advocate absolutely everyone should be able to have a gun, minors included? Because once you exclude any group of people, you're an infringer. It's just to what degree that you're willing to infringe on the 2nd.

Which makes you an infringer. I don't want prisoners armed either, so we're on the same page as infringers.

That you think you're making some kind of point here really makes you come off looking like a complete idiot.
You do understand that the Bill of Rights only protects your rights from infringement by the federal government don't you?

You do understand that the Bill of Rights only protects your rights from infringement by the federal government don't you?
You let the Feds infringe on the 2nd.

How the NRA Bargains Away Our Second Amendment
The NRA has many sins to atone for. They are not the friends of the 2A they market themselves as. There isn’t a single piece of gun legislation that doesn’t pass through its halls before becoming federal law. When they decide to fight for having laws removed from the books, as opposed to helping write them... Let me know. Till then... Fuck em’!
The NRA should be involved in developing policy. All gun owners should. It's your hobby to manage so it's your responsibility to take lead on making sure guns arent being abused.

Ah, the great tactic of insulting because you don't have anything.

I wouldn't put up with it Taz, these people will continue to use this tactic, day in, day out, then go tell their friends no one can beat them in an argument.
Personally speaking when a person asks an idiotic question I assume that they are doing so only to be antagonistic. Convicted felons lose several of their civil rights, including their 2nd amendment rights. Furthermore, weapons are not allowed among the prison population for what I always though were obvious reasons but apparently not.
http:// https://thelawdictionary.org/article/what-rights-do-convicted-felons-lose/
https://thelawdictionary.org/article/what-rights-do-convicted-felons-lose/
Convicted felons lose many of the civil rights afforded to Americans without a felony on their record. As always, the answer depends on which state the felon lives in. However, there are trends and general losses of privilege that exist throughout the country.

Some of the most common rights lost or severely curtailed by a felony record include:
  • Voting
  • Traveling abroad
  • The right to bear arms or own guns
  • Jury service
  • Employment in certain fields
  • Public social benefits and housing
  • Parental benefits

No I haven't

No I haven't
Where's your protest then?

No I haven't

I don't waste my time protesting.

Which is all very nice and good, if we lived in a perfect world where everyone did as they should. But we don't.

The Supreme Court majority is attempting to make "bear arms" become "carry arms".
Why do you think bear arms doesn't mean to carry arms? To me the plain language of the amendment seems rather clear.
Actually not.

It's an issue the Supreme Court needs to address.

There are right to carry cases the Court could have reviewed but refused to do so; that's the problem.

No I haven't

So what do you do to stop the Feds from infringing on your 2nd?

No I haven't

So what do you do to stop the Feds from infringing on your 2nd?

I don't vote for anyone who is not pro Second Amendment

And in reality I already own guns and no one is going to know if I am carrying or not so really no one is going to stop me from carrying

Ah, the great tactic of insulting because you don't have anything.

I wouldn't put up with it Taz, these people will continue to use this tactic, day in, day out, then go tell their friends no one can beat them in an argument.
Personally speaking when a person asks an idiotic question I assume that they are doing so only to be antagonistic. Convicted felons lose several of their civil rights, including their 2nd amendment rights. Furthermore, weapons are not allowed among the prison population for what I always though were obvious reasons but apparently not.
https://thelawdictionary.org/article/what-rights-do-convicted-felons-lose/
Convicted felons lose many of the civil rights afforded to Americans without a felony on their record. As always, the answer depends on which state the felon lives in. However, there are trends and general losses of privilege that exist throughout the country.

Some of the most common rights lost or severely curtailed by a felony record include:
  • Voting
  • Traveling abroad
  • The right to bear arms or own guns
  • Jury service
  • Employment in certain fields
  • Public social benefits and housing
  • Parental benefits

No, generally they don't lose their rights, they have them INFRINGED UPON.

Generally people think some questions are stupid because they think they know everything, but then it turns out they actually don't.
Then they ridicule people because they think what's been said is stupid, when it's not.

Forum List

Back