🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

How do you figure that? Internal Japanese records make it clear that it was the Soviet invasion that finally pushed the hardliners into agreeing to surrender. This has been documented in numerous studies.
Lets start with one study, it should be easy, quote and link to a study. I have never seen one, not that I have looked for one. So link to a study, quoted the study, with at least a page number, so that we can see exactly what you are talking about.

Simply stating, "study says so", does nobody any good, the least of all you.

one can set one's watch on how fast threads do this here>>>>

1*54D-crGr1hxbGhEYcILK-A.jpeg

~S~

They were aghast and ashamed when war-crimes tribunals revealed the atrocities committed by some Japanese forces.
That would be the wrong time to be "aghast and ashamed". Of course, those who did stand trial FAILED to commit Hari Kari, as required. So what kind of men were they, really? At least from the Japanese view.

From our view, it was way to late to be aghast and ashamed after they had committed the crimes. The time to be aghast and ashamed is when those under their command committed the crimes.

what do you not understand?
...do you people know we ''ran out of targets and low on conventional bombs'' BEFORE the A-bombs
we destroyed all of their major cities
and they were NOT surrendering
there--in big black letters

also---Germany was NOT surrendering UNTIL the Russians took over the Reichstag
they were NOT surrendering

please--all of you Great Politicians/ MILITARY leaders---please tell me what you would done??????!!!!!

nuked an army or a navy....

heck....both.

if bombing 2 cities forced them to surrender then i'm sure losing an army and a navy would have been even more of an eye opener.....

now you see em....

now ya don't!

now...calm down and just admit that you are a murderous psychopath who enjoys killing innocent people.....
hahhahahah
you PROVE you are ignorant on the subject
their navy was at the bottom of the ocean

if they had no forces left to fight with then there was no reason to nuke those cities.

other than your desire to kill innocent people, of course.
MORE proof you are ignorant on the subject
not only did they have troops left--but the civilians would die fighting for their country

"not only did they have troops left--but the civilians would die fighting for their country"

you sure are real smart about WWII

for an idiot.....

so we had to nuke 2 cities full of grand parents and children because they didn't have a navy but t hey did have an army so we couldn't nuke the army because we needed them to say "UNCLE" so we kill a whole bunch of innocent grandparents and children because conservatives love killing people...

ok

you win

you had to kill those old people to make them say "uncle"
hahahahha--thanks for the chuckle

How do you figure that? Internal Japanese records make it clear that it was the Soviet invasion that finally pushed the hardliners into agreeing to surrender. This has been documented in numerous studies.
Lets start with one study, it should be easy, quote and link to a study. I have never seen one, not that I have looked for one. So link to a study, quoted the study, with at least a page number, so that we can see exactly what you are talking about.

I have posted a link to the actual decision by the Emperor the surrender was because of the 2 nukes and the Army tried to prevent it.

for an idiot.....

so we had to nuke 2 cities full of grand parents and children because they didn't have a navy but t hey did have an army so we couldn't nuke the army because we needed them to say "UNCLE" so we kill a whole bunch of innocent grandparents and children because CONSERVATIVES love killing people...

ok

you win

Uh, late breaking news, all demoRAT liberal leftist progressive garbage dumps, pull your head out of you ass so you can hear something loud and clear!!!!

The war, WW II was a Democrat war fought by Democrats. It was the DEMOCRATS THAT MADE AND DROPPED THE BOMB.

We are to place blame? Democrats killed the grandpa's and grandmas and all the little children.

You people are evil fuck faced murderers.

Do you really think that Japan (or Germany for that matter) occupying, holding and completely overthrowing all of the United States and somehow forcing all Americans to speak Japanese was in any way a possible outcome of the war? Stop emoting and think for a minute.

Hey, it's you liberal .......

Who liberal? To whom are you addressing this comment?
Well you ARE a liar, you have yet to EVER link to an official source for your claims.

Time for Wapner, Rain Man.

for an idiot.....

so we had to nuke 2 cities full of grand parents and children because they didn't have a navy but t hey did have an army so we couldn't nuke the army because we needed them to say "UNCLE" so we kill a whole bunch of innocent grandparents and children because CONSERVATIVES love killing people...

ok

you win

Uh, late breaking news, all demoRAT liberal leftist progressive garbage dumps, pull your head out of you ass so you can hear something loud and clear!!!!

The war, WW II was a Democrat war fought by Democrats. It was the DEMOCRATS THAT MADE AND DROPPED THE BOMB.

We are to place blame? Democrats killed the grandpa's and grandmas and all the little children.

Being a conservative republican I have no doubt you OPPOSED the DEMOCRAT war and gave your full support to HITLER and the NAZIS.

YOU conservatives are evil fuck faced murderers who LOVE to blow up cities full of old men, old women and children.

I have posted a link to the actual decision by the Emperor the surrender was because of the 2 nukes and the Army tried to prevent it.

"I have posted a link to the actual decision by the Emperor the surrender was because of the 2 nukes and the Army tried to prevent it."

I am certain that had the 2 nukes been dropped on MILITARY INSTALLATIONS then the emperor would have been just as willing to surrender.

NOT cities full of old people

MILITARY INSTALLATIONS.

"I have posted a link to the actual decision by the Emperor the surrender was because of the 2 nukes and the Army tried to prevent it."

I am certain that had the 2 nukes been dropped on MILITARY INSTALLATIONS then the emperor would have been just as willing to surrender.

MILITARY INSTALLATIONS.
Both targets WERE military targets.

Does anyone think that maybe the Japanese had an atomic weapon program and we did not know how close to having the bomb if they did?

what do you not understand?
...do you people know we ''ran out of targets and low on conventional bombs'' BEFORE the A-bombs
we destroyed all of their major cities
and they were NOT surrendering
there--in big black letters

also---Germany was NOT surrendering UNTIL the Russians took over the Reichstag
they were NOT surrendering

please--all of you Great Politicians/ MILITARY leaders---please tell me what you would done??????!!!!!

nuked an army or a navy....

heck....both.

if bombing 2 cities forced them to surrender then i'm sure losing an army and a navy would have been even more of an eye opener.....

now you see em....

now ya don't!

now...calm down and just admit that you are a murderous psychopath who enjoys killing innocent people.....
hahhahahah
you PROVE you are ignorant on the subject
their navy was at the bottom of the ocean

if they had no forces left to fight with then there was no reason to nuke those cities.

other than your desire to kill innocent people, of course.
MORE proof you are ignorant on the subject
not only did they have troops left--but the civilians would die fighting for their country

"not only did they have troops left--but the civilians would die fighting for their country"

you sure are real smart about WWII

for an idiot.....

so we had to nuke 2 cities full of grand parents and children because they didn't have a navy but t hey did have an army so we couldn't nuke the army because we needed them to say "UNCLE" so we kill a whole bunch of innocent grandparents and children because conservatives love killing people...

ok

you win

It was democrats who dropped the bomb, just like it was democrats who threw Americans into concentration camps.

It was the Japanese who attacked us. Mess with the bull and you get the horns. Wait for them to decide whether to surrender or not while American servicemen were dying every day fighting them? Fuck that shit. Besides, if we didn't use them, Japan would likely have been partitioned up like Germany, and Korea would have been overrun too.

I mean, if they hadn't been saved for that purpose, they would have been burned up with napalm before that.

for an idiot.....

ok

you win

Being a conservative republican I have no doubt you OPPOSED the DEMOCRAT war and gave your full support to HITLER and the NAZIS.

YOU conservatives are evil fuck faced murderers who LOVE to blow up cities full of old men, old women and children.
And I have no doubt that you are a bold faced liar without a brain, a nitwit,

MILITARY INSTALLATIONS.
You are certain, well hells bells, let us rewrite the history books. Nitwit!

Forum List

Back