The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

I most certainly have.
No you haven't.

Not only have you not provided any evidence of a Japanese surrender attempt before the atomic bombs were dropped, you also haven't presented any evidence that the atomic bombs weren't dropped on vital military targets.

There is no way that you could ever provide evidence for a fictitious event.

You, meanwhile have done nothing but crying "Nuh-uh!" over and over
That is the appropriate response when you make untrue claims.

like a frustrated child.
Not at all. My responses are neither frustrated nor childish.

Not only have you not provided any evidence of a Japanese surrender attempt before the atomic bombs were dropped, you also haven't presented any evidence that the atomic bombs weren't dropped on vital military targets.
Except that I've done that many times. Go ahead, stick your fingers in your ears and cry "Nuh-uh!" a few dozen more times.

Actually, I can give them a pass there as that was a legitimate military target.
Wait. Wait. Wait. Let me get this straight. You're President of the United States on December 7, 1941. Japan bombs Pearl Harbor. You would go before the American people and say, "I'll give Japan a pass here, as that is a legitimate military target. No response from the United States"?

There is no "pass". You hit any US target (civilian, military, infrastructure, cultural, etc.) and the response should be so horrifying that nobody ever wants to hit the US again. That's how you prevent unnecessary atrocities.

You have to realize OB, Unkatore is a piece of shit who defends vicious, oppressive, totalitarian states. He defends China's CCP all the time. And 80 fuck'n years later, he's still crying that his beloved Japanese totalitarian state got exactly what they deserved.

Except that I've done that many times.
That is incorrect. You have provided zero evidence that Japan tried to surrender before the atomic bombs were dropped.

Nor could you, since Japan never tried to do any such thing.

You have provided zero evidence that the atomic bombs were not dropped on vital military targets.

Nor could you, since the atomic bombs were in fact dropped on vital military targets.

Go ahead, stick your fingers in your ears
No need for that. Since you are not providing any evidence, there is nothing to block out.

and cry "Nuh-uh!" a few dozen more times.
That is the appropriate response when you make untrue statements.

No, it's not.
Yes it is. You have provided zero evidence that Japan tried to surrender before the atomic bombs were dropped.

Nor could you, since Japan never tried to do any such thing.

You have provided zero evidence that the atomic bombs were not dropped on vital military targets.

Nor could you, since the atomic bombs were in fact dropped on vital military targets.

And I note that YOU have still NEVER contributed any links, sources, or evidence beyond your personal insistence.
That is incorrect. I have referred you to two essential history books that would tell you what Japan was actually doing at the end of WWII.

I see no evidence of that claim. Everyone knows when japan surrendered as a nation
That is why I am here, to let you know the facts of history. No claims needed.

• Khingan–Mukden Offensive Operation (9 August 1945 – 2 September 1945)
  • Harbin–Kirin Offensive Operation (9 August 1945 – 2 September 1945)
  • Sungari Offensive Operation (9 August 1945 – 2 September 1945)

Japan surrendered to the USA after we dropped two atomic bombs. Russia attacked Japan after we dropped 2 atomic bombs, and they fought another 3 weeks.

The quotes of the military leaders are part of the historical record and are facts
I love the quotes of the military leaders. We have discussed them much in this thread and others. Have you read them. They are a great read, an even better read if they are not cherry picked with google searches.

Did you know that Eisenhower's quotes, were different from year to year to year, proving he knew nothing about the atomic bombs and was simply politically grandstanding.

There is only one way to get quotes right.

Attachments

• booksss.jpg
    booksss.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 12
  • bookss.jpg
    bookss.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 11
  • books.jpg
    books.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 11
In fact, seven out of eight top U.S. military commanders believed that it was unnecessary to use atomic bombs against Japan from a military-strategic vantage point, including Admirals Chester Nimitz, Ernest King, William Halsey, and William Leahy, and Generals Henry Arnold and Douglas MacArthur.2 According to Air Force historian Daniel Haulman, even General Curtis LeMay, the architect of the air war against Japan, believed “the new weapons were unnecessary, because his bombers were already destroying the Japanese cities.”3"
Now you are plagiarizing posts made by other members. You do realize this has already been shown false.

The great part about this simpleton revisionist history is how easy it is to show it is false.

Answer one question, how did these people oppose the atomic bombs when they did not know they existed?

I love the quotes of the military leaders. We have discussed them much in this thread and others. Have you read them. They are a great read, an even better read if they are not cherry picked with google searches.

Did you know that Eisenhower's quotes, were different from year to year to year, proving he knew nothing about the atomic bombs and was simply politically grandstanding.

Damn! That is quite a personal library!

Yes I have read them. They are great. Almost total agreement that the bombs were not needed

Now you are plagiarizing posts made by other members. You do realize this has already been shown false.

The great part about this simpleton revisionist history is how easy it is to show it is false.

Answer one question, how did these people oppose the atomic bombs when they did not know they existed?
They saw it used and said....yeah that was unnecessary

Forum List

Back