The number of extremist groups operating in the United States grew in 2015

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Maybe it didn't grow. Maybe with obama as President they lowered the bar.

Are you saying they're now accepting substandard extremists?

Only if they're accepting Liberals.

True. Liberals make piss poor extremists. I doubt they would even be able to perform the most basic of extremist activities beyond writing some rousing folksongs.

Did we forget about these guys?

maxresdefault.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised by this, but in the same regard, the Southern Poverty Law Center is not exactly a credible source. They, themselves, are an extremist, bigoted organization.

Yup...I did...almost 50 years ago.

History is cyclical, always has been. I also can mention those ELF/ALF idiots who like to torch ski resorts and free minks from fur farms. and we can also discuss the whole BLM movement.

I wouldn't be surprised by this, but in the same regard, the Southern Poverty Law Center is not exactly a credible source. They, themselves, are an extremist, bigoted organization.

I wouldn't call them extremist, they aren't advocating any overthrow of anything, but they are bigoted.

Calling them extremists just gets you caught in their little game.

History is cyclical, always has been. I also can mention those ELF/ALF idiots who like to torch ski resorts and free minks from fur farms. and we can also discuss the whole BLM movement.

Indeed. In general though - leftwing extremists do more property damage than life-taking. The rightwing extremist groups seem more adept at that.

I wouldn't call them extremist, they aren't advocating any overthrow of anything, but they are bigoted.

Calling them extremists just gets you caught in their little game.

Their viewpoints are not mainstream among the public. I think extremist is a perfectly valid label.

Or you can discuss like, foreal bad people who hurt people. But go on about freeing minks and the dangers that causes, really interesting stuff

True. Liberals make piss poor extremists. I doubt they would even be able to perform the most basic of extremist activities beyond writing some rousing folksongs.

Did we forget about these guys?

maxresdefault.jpg
Obama didn't forget about Bill and Bernadine. After all he began his political career in their living room in Chicago. Along with Hillary and Bubba. Two murdering terrorists and three murdering terrorist supporters and enablers.

Kumbaya my lord....

Yeah, they must be bigoted if they keep track of bigots, LOL.

Forum List

Back