the obama birth certificate media scandal...

obama has the serious issues. dipshit.
Why are you so obsessed with this? I can't see ANYONE coming out with ANYTHING to change your view on this subject. In recent history ANYONE who ran for President was checked and verified as being eligible to run for POTUS. Is it just coincidence that the first time this is contested it just happens to be a black man and the ones that are raising hell are the so-called tea baggers?

And you call us the racists.:confused::confused:

Why are you so obsessed with this? I can't see ANYONE coming out with ANYTHING to change your view on this subject. In recent history ANYONE who ran for President was checked and verified as being eligible to run for POTUS. Is it just coincidence that the first time this is contested it just happens to be a black man and the ones that are raising hell are the so-called tea baggers?

because you are. you've got yourself keith olberbama, the satan guy and candyasshole. team pathetic. too fucking stupid to move on. stick around, you won't keep your eyes of the trainwreck. it's coming, greatest con in history. dumb fucking alinsky racist stumps.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/4550/s...nds-investigation-of-obama-birth-certificate/

Last edited:

because you are. you've got yourself keith olberbama, the satan guy and candyasshole. team pathetic. too fucking stupid to move on. stick around, you won't keep your eyes of the trainwreck. it's coming, greatest con in history. dumb fucking alinsky racist stumps.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Defies DOJ and Expands Investigation of Obama Birth Certificate - Godfather Politics
The only reason we stay around is to see you implode when nothing happens, shit stain. You and your daddy Army Retarded are the poster children for stupid assholes.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Defies DOJ and Expands Investigation of Obama Birth Certificate - Godfather Politics
The only reason we stay around is to see you implode when nothing happens, shit stain. You and your daddy Army Retarded are the poster children for stupid assholes.

are you fucking braindead ? you couldn't be to much stupider.

are you fucking braindead ? you couldn't be to much stupider.
Is English a second language for you, little man?

who's the Satan guy ?
couldn't be me, I'm an atheist, no god no satan you can't have one without the other

who's the Satan guy ?
couldn't be me, I'm an atheist, no god no satan you can't have one without the other

you obama liberals traded morality for the pentagram. snakehandler.

because you are. You've got yourself keith olberbama, the satan guy and candyasshole. Team pathetic. Too fucking stupid to move on. Stick around, you won't keep your eyes of the trainwreck. It's coming, greatest con in history. Dumb fucking alinsky racist stumps.

sheriff joe arpaio defies doj and expands investigation of obama birth certificate - godfather politics
who's the satan guy ?
Couldn't be me, i'm an atheist, no god no satan you can't have one without the other

you obama liberals traded morality for the pentagram. Snakehandler.
once again you've just shown how spell-bindingly ignorant you are...

who's the Satan guy ?

you obama liberals traded morality for the pentagram. snakehandler.
Stupidest mother fucker on the planet. It ain't no pentagram you fucking moron. Someone should take your religion and shove it up your ass.

Last edited:
you obama liberals traded morality for the pentagram. Snakehandler.
once again you've just shown how spell-bindingly ignorant you are...

The hard core birthers want video of the President's birth, at the Washington Memorial.

New Jersey Sheriff Now Looking into Obama’s Eligibility | therightplanet.com

getting bigger.

New Jersey Sheriff Now Looking into Obama’s Eligibility | therightplanet.com

Forum List

Back