the obama birth certificate media scandal...

the supreme court has to define "natural born"

The Congress should define natural born and the evidence needed to meet that and the other constutitonal requirements for president. Why is the House sitting on the Posey bill, Posey a Repubican, only to keep people stirred up.

Question.............under the personhood bills that the GOP is trying to get passed, if an egg and a sperm are conceived in Europe, frozen, flown to the US and implanted in a woman who gives birth to it here, is it a "natural born" US citizen?

that's disgusting...

the supreme court has to define "natural born"

The Congress should define natural born and the evidence needed to meet that and the other constutitonal requirements for president. Why is the House sitting on the Posey bill, Posey a Repubican, only to keep people stirred up.

Question.............under the personhood bills that the GOP is trying to get passed, if an egg and a sperm are conceived in Europe, frozen, flown to the US and implanted in a woman who gives birth to it here, is it a "natural born" US citizen?

I believe it would be however, it would have to be American's doing the conception in Europe at the time.

I believe it would be however, it would have to be American's doing the conception in Europe at the time.

only a racist communist would say that, which you are, which you did. cornhole.

Last edited:

lol! did your parents have any kids that lived?
but answer the question it's where the fetus is born not where or how it was conceived.
wash ,you make me wish retro active abortion was legal :cuckoo:

but answer the question it's where the fetus is born not where or how it was conceived.

fuck you and your satan worshiper avatar. i'm eligible

Last edited:

Okay, but what if it was taken from an American couple who was traveling abroad, but then the conception was done by a European scientist, who then froze it and they brought it back to America to be implanted?

Would dual citizenship apply?

Okay, but what if it was taken from an American couple who was traveling abroad, but then the conception was done by a European scientist, who then froze it and they brought it back to America to be implanted?

they were traveling through time and space...

No...they would be Americans only.

lol...you really are supremely ignorant and illiterate......that avatar is for the game halflife...no satan here!
:lol::lol::lol:

lol...you really are supremely ignorant and illiterate......that avatar is for the game halflife...no satan here!

if you say so lucifer. obama is a crook.

if you say so lucifer. obama is a crook.
some more satanic pics for you
half.jpg

129065883962258697.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8]The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil -HQ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
i've seen your sick pervert sex threads throughout the board.
really that's news to me as I've never done one. as far as I know their are no "sick pervert sex threads" on this site....and only one or two regular sex threads at this site..
so stop making shit up ...you're not very good at it...

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back