the obama birth certificate media scandal...

pat-boone-456-102810.jpg

LOL LOL LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a blog, you fucking idiot.

and you are a meatpipe. no wonder you keep voting for obama.
I didn't vote for him, cocksucker. Do you ever get ANYTHING right, shit stain?

The amazing thing is this:

In this upcoming election, I will be voting for the President to keep office. You, Liability, Ollie, and almost everyone else who is on the conspiracy forum whose leanings are made public will vote against him too.

The only thing we agree on is that Wash is a racist bunghole. Maybe this is what Barack meant by bringing the country together; we're all united in knowing that Wash is pond scum.

In this upcoming election, I will be voting for the President to keep office. You, Liability, Ollie, and almost everyone else who is on the conspiracy forum whose leanings are made public will vote against him too.

The only thing we agree on is that Wash is a racist bunghole. Maybe this is what Barack meant by bringing the country together; we're all united in knowing that Wash is pond scum.

I will probably support Romney but birferism does nothing but help Obama.

As long as assholes like Wash post their racist evil diatribes Obama stands an even better chance of being reelected. It's amazing to me that assholes like Wash can make me sympathize with the President.:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

Forum List

Back