the obama birth certificate media scandal...

I didn't vote for him, cocksucker. Do you ever get ANYTHING right, shit stain?

The amazing thing is this:

In this upcoming election, I will be voting for the President to keep office. You, Liability, Ollie, and almost everyone else who is on the conspiracy forum whose leanings are made public will vote against him too.

The only thing we agree on is that Wash is a racist bunghole. Maybe this is what Barack meant by bringing the country together; we're all united in knowing that Wash is pond scum.
As long as assholes like Wash post their racist evil diatribes Obama stands an even better chance of being reelected. It's amazing to me that assholes like Wash can make me sympathize with the President.:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

you love obamavich tubby. you voted for him then lied about it.

any day now... you'll see.

In this upcoming election, I will be voting for the President to keep office. You, Liability, Ollie, and almost everyone else who is on the conspiracy forum whose leanings are made public will vote against him too.

The only thing we agree on is that Wash is a racist bunghole. Maybe this is what Barack meant by bringing the country together; we're all united in knowing that Wash is pond scum.

I will probably support Romney but birferism does nothing but help Obama.

i know i'll be supporting harper again. when he spoke french and glued his lips to obama's ass in the rosegarden, very impressive.

As long as assholes like Wash post their racist evil diatribes Obama stands an even better chance of being reelected. It's amazing to me that assholes like Wash can make me sympathize with the President.:bang3::bang3::bang3::bang3:

I agree, I voted for McCain, but the false accusations have made lean toward Obama. Depends on who is VP, assuming Mitt has it locked up. I still think IF Santorum wins PA BIG, he can be a factor.

You have about as much proof that I voted for Obama as you do that Obama wasn't born here. NOTHING! Every post you make shows why you idiots will never be taken seriously. You spew your racist hate with nothing to back it up. BTW, you fucks have always looked stupid in your white sheets. Does it take a lot of starch to keep that cap from bending down?

You have about as much proof that I voted for Obama as you do that Obama wasn't born here. NOTHING! Every post you make shows why you idiots will never be taken seriously. You spew your racist hate with nothing to back it up. BTW, you fucks have always looked stupid in your white sheets. Does it take a lot of starch to keep that cap from bending down?

you are the poisan fatboy racist then for not voting for him. either way you're a meatpipe.

I agree, I voted for McCain, but the false accusations have made lean toward Obama. Depends on who is VP, assuming Mitt has it locked up. I still think IF Santorum wins PA BIG, he can be a factor.

it's about crime. republicans will win by default.

How stupid do you have to be to cite blog postings as "proof" Washed Out American?

BTW........a blog called "Canadian Free Press" isn't really a good thing to use for America, as they don't really know things from an American point of view, because they're not Americans.

And, your second "proof", what.............have you finally gotten so lazy that you read blog postings from someone who watches FAUZ Nooze and then tells you what it said?

You really are quite the little 'tard, ain't ya?

I believe a lot of people just like to see bad people fail. Wash is about as detestable as they come.

the supreme court has to define "natural born"

The Congress should define natural born and the evidence needed to meet that and the other constutitonal requirements for president. Why is the House sitting on the Posey bill, Posey a Repubican, only to keep people stirred up.

after the supreme court straightens out healthcare, they'll determine/define eligibility.

I believe a lot of people just like to see bad people fail. Wash is about as detestable as they come.

unless i'm right cornhole. which you all know i am, if you read the blogs you can stay ahead, instead of just being racist and stupid.

the supreme court has to define "natural born"

The Congress should define natural born and the evidence needed to meet that and the other constutitonal requirements for president. Why is the House sitting on the Posey bill, Posey a Repubican, only to keep people stirred up.

Question.............under the personhood bills that the GOP is trying to get passed, if an egg and a sperm are conceived in Europe, frozen, flown to the US and implanted in a woman who gives birth to it here, is it a "natural born" US citizen?

Forum List

Back