the obama birth certificate media scandal...

watergate, teapot dome affair, john edwards
wrong again! in those cases there was actual evidence ,a thing you have none of but you can always dream!

no you irresponsible devil worshipper, watergate was real, just as obamavich is a fake.
seems you have comprehension and retention problem
1.yes, Watergate was real...
2. you have no credible evidence the obama is a fraud.
3. in reality I am neither irresponsible or a devil worshiper.
only in you auto erotic asphyxia fantasy are these thing true..

wrong again! in those cases there was actual evidence ,a thing you have none of but you can always dream!

no you irresponsible devil worshipper, watergate was real, just as obamavich is a fake.

oh... it's credible, in fact... hard evidence of forgery

hard evidence of fantasy

ANY DAY NOW!!! ANY DAY NOW!!!

How many times will your fucking dumb ass say that?

https://boudicabpi.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/11924/

i want a thread just on this., which i will add to in the coming days ahead... it will come to be that the media was warned not to talk about the obama birth certificate. in fact i will go on to say that they media was directed to proactively sell the idea that no issue ever existed.
performances by sheppard smith, gregg jarrett, oreilly, hannity by cancelling jerry corsi hours before the interview, esquire magazine, anderson cooper, lawrence odonald, the rachal maddov lady.... and on and on. post scandal, i will make a video showing all of them (overacters) way over the top. robert gibbs, never answering questions about it. chuck todd and liberal drowning out les kinsolving when he rarely got a chance... the lies... and on and on and on....

this story is breaking open slower than i had hoped, but people are getting it now, and they are going to be pissed, which is how i've felt about the cover up from the begiining...

this is the unthinkable in a first amendment society...
it's going to be just one of many october surprises about the dear leader !!

i want a thread just on this., which i will add to in the coming days ahead... it will come to be that the media was warned not to talk about the obama birth certificate. in fact i will go on to say that they media was directed to proactively sell the idea that no issue ever existed.
performances by sheppard smith, gregg jarrett, oreilly, hannity by cancelling jerry corsi hours before the interview, esquire magazine, anderson cooper, lawrence odonald, the rachal maddov lady.... and on and on. post scandal, i will make a video showing all of them (overacters) way over the top. robert gibbs, never answering questions about it. chuck todd and liberal drowning out les kinsolving when he rarely got a chance... the lies... and on and on and on....

this story is breaking open slower than i had hoped, but people are getting it now, and they are going to be pissed, which is how i've felt about the cover up from the begiining...

You're too stupid to make a video. Did you already make it? I didn't think so. I'll bookmark this and in 2 weeks I'll check again. My prediction: No video. Surprise, surprise.:confused:

You're too stupid to make a video. Did you already make it? I didn't think so. I'll bookmark this and in 2 weeks I'll check again. My prediction: No video. Surprise, surprise.:confused:
OH, it's already been two weeks and still no video!! C'mon, bitch!! Where is the video, you ignorant piece of shit?

Two years, three months, and seven days after his inauguration, Barack Obama finally offered evidence to prove his eligibility for the presidency.

Not true.

He first gave his birth certificate to the dnc before he was elected to the senate.

He then made it public when the silly assed barfers first started whining about it.

When he ran for the presidency, the GObP, the Bush dynasty, the Koch's, lushbo, Duh Donuld, Ditzy Taitz, various Republicans, the KKK sheriff in AZ and just about every rw nutjob on the planet has tried to find proof that he was not born in Hawaii as his birth certificate shows.

Is there anyone who is stupid enough to believe that, even with all that money behind the effort, all these nutjobs couldn't find that "proof" that is out there someplace?

They conveniently ignore those two pesky newspaper announcements in the apparent belief that he somehow planted them pre-birth from an African country that didn't even exist when he was born.

IF its true that he is ineligible to be prez because of some "natural born" requirement, then neither is Mittens Romney. You fruitcakes need to be making up your mind about that one pretty soon.

Or not.

Its not like you're let facts get in your way before.

you are too dim to know how to bookmark. have one of your great grandchildren teach you how to google. meatpipe. and don't send me anymore private messages like this one.

Obamerican
Member #24637 Join Date: Aug 2010

LOL LOL LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

Your fucking link. You have got to be the biggest fucking moron on this board. Starch your sheet for tomorrow, you fucking ****? It's a JOKE you fucking shit stain.

Last edited:
Two years, three months, and seven days after his inauguration, Barack Obama finally offered evidence to prove his eligibility for the presidency.

Not true.

He first gave his birth certificate to the dnc before he was elected to the senate.

He then made it public when the silly assed barfers first started whining about it.

When he ran for the presidency, the GObP, the Bush dynasty, the Koch's, lushbo, Duh Donuld, Ditzy Taitz, various Republicans, the KKK sheriff in AZ and just about every rw nutjob on the planet has tried to find proof that he was not born in Hawaii as his birth certificate shows.

Is there anyone who is stupid enough to believe that, even with all that money behind the effort, all these nutjobs couldn't find that "proof" that is out there someplace?

They conveniently ignore those two pesky newspaper announcements in the apparent belief that he somehow planted them pre-birth from an African country that didn't even exist when he was born.

IF its true that he is ineligible to be prez because of some "natural born" requirement, then neither is Mittens Romney. You fruitcakes need to be making up your mind about that one pretty soon.

Or not.

you have not shown any facts, in fact your stories are wrong. what about the draft registration ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAM3hRI8_Y]Selective Service - YouTube[/ame]

you are too dim to know how to bookmark. have one of your great grandchildren teach you how to google. meatpipe. and don't send me anymore private messages like this one.

Obamerican
Member #24637 Join Date: Aug 2010

LOL LOL LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

obama birth certificate issue may not be dead...

Your fucking link. You have got to be the biggest fucking moron on this board. Starch your sheet for tomorrow, you fucking ****? It's a JOKE you fucking shit stain.
Listen up, you ignorant fucking asshole. YOU posted a link to what you thought was Obama admitting that his BC was a forgery. It was a FARCE posting. Do you even know what that means, shit for brains?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW, I'll send you a PM anytime I want. Got it, fuck wad? As long as you're going to be the dumbest cock sucker on this board I will be here to show the entire board what a fucking moron you really are. Now take the trash out, bitch.

Not true.

Or not.

you have not shown any facts, in fact your stories are wrong. what about the draft registration ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAM3hRI8_Y]Selective Service - YouTube[/ame]
What would you know about facts, asshole?

two farts in a row form you candyass.congrats.:clap2::poop:

so candyasshole and olbermerica are the same meatpipe ? what about dwason creeks guy

yep and he hates it that a few people figured it out.:lol: He gave it away a long time ago. A few people noticed a long time back that CC has a counting problem and doesnt know how to count.:lol: He kind of screwed it up and gave it away that he uses Obamaerican as his other user name in the fact that he has revealed before he has a counting problem also.:lol: way too much of a coincidence.They pretty much say the exact same thing all the time as well.:lol: as i said before,you are being way too nice to him calling him that.You mean DAWGSHIT.

Not sure about Dawgshit though.Before when I did not have him on ignore I never noticed that he had a counting problem and could not count or not, so him Im not sure about.The way he is so quick to defend his lover Candycorn/Obamamerican would not surprise me in the least though.I guess you never noticed my sig? lol

Unlike us,these paid shills know how to disguise their IP's with the equipment their handlers give them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back