the obama birth certificate media scandal...

two farts in a row form you candyass.congrats.:clap2::poop:

so candyasshole and olbermerica are the same meatpipe ? what about dwason creeks guy
LOL If you listen to Rimjob you will look even dumber than you already look.

Obama Makes Stunning Admission About Forged Birth Certificate | America Matters

Figure it out yet, bitch?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

shut the fuck up barney, fat fuckin loser obot stump

you fail dim asshole

so candyasshole and olbermerica are the same meatpipe ? what about dwason creeks guy

Figure it out yet, you fucking bitch?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

someone farted in here.:poop:

it's cementhead barney obotmerica. the board asshole in chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecat6
1959 is interesting because there are so many dual dates in the timeline that are 2 years apart.

Obama senior is usually reported as being born in 1936. But his records clearly show he was born in 1934. And its no clerical error - it is in his own handwriting.

There is the 1969 3rd grade picture of Obama - but he did come back to the US until 1971. Another 2 year offset.

This is a little weird about Auma Obama not having a specific date of birth. I'm searching several sources to see if any lists a specific date and haven't found one yet. Also, the same thing seems to be true with Obama's half-brother from Barack Sr's third wife, Ruth: Mark Ndesandjo. He was reported in one story as refusing to give his age. What is it with all the secrecy and the inconsistent birth dates??

http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/hillary-supporters-untold-obama-horror-stories/

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6hQHubgYlE&feature=email]Sheriff Joe: Republican Candidates Hiding from Obama's Felony Document Fraud - 4/8/2012 - YouTube[/ame]

I have no friends of that description...it's obvious that you do...

now you have me as quoting something you say...

is that your plan... to make up quotes, ascribe them to me... ?? moving quotes around ?? pretty alinsky satanboy.
your paranoid slip is showing !!
don't know how that happened, if you have a problem talk to the mods ...
I don't need to play with quotes, you looking like an asshole is all your own creation

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6hQHubgYlE&feature=email]Sheriff Joe: Republican Candidates Hiding from Obama's Felony Document Fraud - 4/8/2012 - YouTube[/ame]
You've already proven you're a fucking idiot. Why would you keep reminding everybody?

now you have me as quoting something you say...

is that your plan... to make up quotes, ascribe them to me... ?? moving quotes around ?? pretty alinsky satanboy.
your paranoid slip is showing !!
don't know how that happened, if you have a problem talk to the mods ...
I don't need to play with quotes, you looking like an asshole is all your own creation

no, i was just saying that our quotes got criss crossed somehow, at the same time you make up that horrible racist hispanic bashing quote that you attributed to me...
i was just wondering if it was a new alinsky strategy.

plus it seems like you were setting guidelines for which days its ok for me to post.

just observations, i'm sure it's nothing... like the obama scandals.

there is talk that the mainstream media might be getting ready/preparing to discuss eligibility and the obama birth certificate on air. radio and tv.

it's all just scuttlebutt at this time, conspiracy theory. stay tuned.

Last edited:
there is talk that the mainstream media might be getting ready/preparing to discuss eligibility and the obama birth certificate on air. radio and tv.

Just like everything else you post, nothing but random bullshit with nothing to back it up.

But, we've grown accustomed to your lack of style.

Just like everything else you post, nothing but random bullshit with nothing to back it up.

hey, i'm just giving you a heads up, you don't have to believe it.

hey, i'm just giving you a heads up, you don't have to believe it.

See...........that's the point..............we don't believe you................

I've yet to see you be right about anything on these boards.

Forum List

Back