The Obama Economic Disaster Revealed in a Single Glance

The evidence is undeniable. The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis put it into an easy to understand form.

obama-economy-single-glance.jpg
Trump, Obama, and the Misleading Charts
So your source originated on facebook. The person in the link went through them all. Bottom line misleading and bullshit. I especially like the money printing. How pray tell is the president responsible for it?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yes I know it's funny. Somebody who actually is capable of researching a source. It must be hilarious if you are just interested in rhetoric.
you did no such thing. why is there no link then? Did you just lie? are you a sad little fk that can't seem to get his own way today? need a tissue?
I linked. Go ahead read and see if you can see anything in the link that you disagree with.
which ones disagreed with Bri's?

The evidence is undeniable. The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis put it into an easy to understand form.

obama-economy-single-glance.jpg
It looks like the Obama drones have no defense for their messiah's record.

Seems they all end at just the right time to depict that the lasting effects of the 2008 recession were Obama's fault. In reality......

US economy under Obama 2009-2017 | Economics Help

When Obama came to office in Jan 2009, the US economy was in a deep recession, with falling real GDP, high unemployment and rising levels of government borrowing.

As President, Obama oversaw a moderate fiscal expansion which helped to promote economic recovery and falling unemployment. Given the depth of the 2009 recession, some argue the recovery was relatively weak. But, compared to the Eurozone, the US economy performed relatively well, with unemployment falling to pre-recession levels. However, despite a prolonged economic recovery, the US recovery was unevenly distributed. Median wages barely rose, and this compares to a booming stock market and rising corporate profit levels.
A theory with no visible means of support. You engaged in the post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy. Yet you deny the very same logic with the data I posted.

At least the article has graphs that don't end at the height of the disasters effects of the 2008 recession.

So your source originated on facebook. The person in the link went through them all. Bottom line misleading and bullshit. I especially like the money printing. How pray tell is the president responsible for it?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Yes I know it's funny. Somebody who actually is capable of researching a source. It must be hilarious if you are just interested in rhetoric.
you did no such thing. why is there no link then? Did you just lie? are you a sad little fk that can't seem to get his own way today? need a tissue?
I linked. Go ahead read and see if you can see anything in the link that you disagree with.
Not a single one. He does describe how the graphs have all kinds of faults with them. From being unsupportive of the claim that it was Obama's fault to lacking a Y-axis, to being incomplete. To not seem to make any sense, period.

Obama was handed the worst financial disaster since the Great Depression, one that was probably more complicated globally than the Great Depression.

His grade on the economy would be an "I", since there's really no way to know what he would have done under normal circumstances.

Denying the horror show that he had to start with is intellectual dishonesty, or wilful ignorance, in the extreme. Or maybe both.

Obama was handed the worst financial disaster since the Great Depression, one that was probably more complicated globally than the Great Depression.

His grade on the economy would be an "I", since there's really no way to know what he would have done in normal circumstances.

Denying the horror show that he had to start with is intellectual dishonesty, or wilful ignorance, in the extreme. Or maybe both.
imposing all of the regulations was his fault and it hampered any recovery. that's just a fact.

Not a single one. He does describe how the graphs have all kinds of faults with them. From being unsupportive of the claim that it was Obama's fault to lacking a Y-axis, to being incomplete. To not seem to make any sense, period.
I asked you that, because in the link you provided the second graph they agreed with in your link.

His grade on the economy would be an "I", since there's really no way to know what he would have done in normal circumstances.

imposing all of the regulations was his fault and it hampered any recovery. that's just a fact.
Like what?

And do you agree he inherited a disaster?

I asked you that, because in the link you provided the second graph they agreed with in your link.

Like what?
All of the ones that trump ended since he was in office. all of them, allowed for manufacturing to come back. hmmmm.

This was the judgment of the second chart.
This will be the first time I can show why these charts are a little misleading. As seen below, the data from FRED (Federal Reserve Economic Data) is accurate, it is not complete.
1*RCTJ27o3JC-rwOWnDKAGag.png

Same chart. Only it shows how it coincides with the recession and starts trending down again. As in recovery.

Like what?
All of the ones that trump ended since he was in office. all of them, allowed for manufacturing to come back. hmmmm.
"All of the ones"? Okay.

Did Obama inherit a disaster?

Like what?
"All of the ones"? Okay.

I would say what he inherited was already recovering before he took office. He imposed regulations that forced private businesses to fold, putting people on food stamps. that's just a fact.

Like what?
"All of the ones"? Okay.

I would say what he inherited was already recovering before he took office. He imposed regulations that forced private businesses to fold, putting people on food stamps. that's just a fact.
You do realize it was the lack of regulations on stuff like subprimes that started the recession right?

Good movie and this last scene is prophetic.

This was the judgment of the second chart.
This will be the first time I can show why these charts are a little misleading. As seen below, the data from FRED (Federal Reserve Economic Data) is accurate, it is not complete.
1*RCTJ27o3JC-rwOWnDKAGag.png

Same chart. Only it shows how it coincides with the recession and starts trending down again. As in recovery.
where does it show it coming down? what year?

Yes he did.

Rule #1 = when in hole, stop digging.... but he kept right on, and in the end he was a total disaster, chasing Burger King to Canada, racking up $10 trillion in debt....

The "Government Spending Depression" of W and O was all about losing the fiscal discipline seen under Gingrich/Clinton.

Here is the truth....

The chart shows it all. When we kept spending flat ... ie until W... everything was good, and the national debt was $5 tril

When government spending rapidly increases, the public will end up eating it...

We are out $15 trillion because of W and O. What do we have to show for it??

Like what?
"All of the ones"? Okay.

You do realize it was the lack of regulations on stuff like subprimes that started the recession right?

nothing is changed today from what they were back in 2007. nothing. they are as vulnerable today as back then. just a flat out lie.

Like what?
"All of the ones"? Okay.

nothing is changed today from what they were back in 2007. nothing. they are as vulnerable today as back then. just a flat out lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodd–Frank_Wall_Street_Reform_and_Consumer_Protection_Ac
Guess who's gutting those regulations? Little tip it's not Obama.

"All of the ones"? Okay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodd–Frank_Wall_Street_Reform_and_Consumer_Protection_Ac

congress is the owner of the money friend.

The ONLY REASON why there was a "subprime" market was because BIG GOVERNMENT like billionaire Clinton hack Franklin Raines had the US taxpayer INSURE mortgages the home "owner" couldn't possibly pay....

It was BIG GOVERNMENT's power grab. The housing market was over 200 years old, and never went down like it did.

"Low income housing" and the desire to bilk the taxpayer via Fannie and Freddie, that's what caused it...

Before Franklin Raines, mortgages to prospects who couldn't pay WERE REJECTED.

After Franklin, Uncle Sam covered...

Franklin Raines is the single most responsible person for the disaster.

And like Obama, he got filthy rich wrecking the US....

franklin raines net worth - Google Search

Housing without "regulations" did fine. Housing with TAXPAYER INSURED MORTAGES BLEW UP....

"All of the ones"? Okay.

congress is the owner of the money friend.

Yes and this Republican Congress is again choosing to not put regulations on banking practices that cost millions of American's their home and bankrupted entire countries. You yourself are advocating deregulation. How does the saying go about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

Forum List

Back