The Obama Justice Department told the FBI not to charge Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton bleach bits 30,000 emails.

Oh but it's not destroying evidence, because of course those were all Yoga emails.

The Obama Justice Department told the FBI not to charge Hillary Clinton with gross negligence, according to Rep. John Ratcliffe.
SUPRISE, SUPRISE!
Wouldn't that be obstruction of justice?

No it is not because it didn't happen Nunes is just getting competition for who is up Trump's ass more...

By the way... Please charge Hillary... Please... You have got nothing...

But when you do the gloves come off and Trump will serve time when he is finished his term of office...

Scared, commie?

Your evil and filthy party is above the law, remember?

The FBI doesn't charge anyone do they?

Don’t blame the FBI — Hillary Clinton was never going to be charged

"First, the Democrats didn’t want her charged. ....."

"Second, line attorneys at the DOJ did not want to charge Hillary Clinton. ....".

"Third, the Republican elites were against charges. Hillary Clinton is a lightning rod that unifies the party’s different conservative factions. She is fuel on the fire every time she lands in the news, and prison would end her long-term usability. The only thing worse for Republicans than Hillary Clinton not being charged would be an acquittal....."
Trying to blame Republicans again? Really?

Sure pal I blame them. Not the article, the GOP elite were third, but personally. It's because of (imho) their incompetence that the super-duper fucking criminal mastermind has gotten away with all her nefarious deeds for all of these years. After 40 years one would think they'd have gotten something, anything! Littering, Jaywalking, Spitting on the sidewalk.......

Above the law is above the law. Hillary and other top party elite are above ALL laws.

I have said it before and I will again because it feels good

Before I retired in 2016 I was a manager for (17) DoD Federal employees and (14) DoD contractors. Of those, (2) Feds and (1) contractor had Top Secret Clearances. I can tell you factually if anyone of those individuals did what Her Thighness Clinton did, they would have been terminated and prosecuted. FACT!

During my separation- exit interview with personnel security they broke out the form I singed in 1984 stating I would safeguard classified information under the threat of prosecution for not doing so. And further, I was directed that even though I am no longer a DoD employee, what I saw, and heard relative to classified information was not to be discussed or I would be prosecuted just as if I was employed, After signing the document for the second time, I jokingly asked

"Does that mean I can't keep classified information on my home PC?"

I actually got a smile out of the security gal and she grabbed a fly swatter and said I have something for people like you.

I just had to say it

Bottom line- Hillary is guilty of a crime most others would have been convicted for

She is above the law....... for now

-Geaux
It's my guess that Bill and Hillary Clinton have some deep connections as well as 'dirt' on several people in case they do come after her. Otherwise someone under her chain of command as SOS or Obama's DOJ should have been indicted by now, with what we know from leaked emails and everything else. Brennan comes to mind right away, as well as a bunch of Congress members. The Clinton's have a long track record of successfully covering their own asses when trouble arises.

Before I retired in 2016 I was a manager for (17) DoD Federal employees and (14) DoD contractors. Of those, (2) Feds and (1) contractor had Top Secret Clearances. I can tell you factually if anyone of those individuals did what Her Thighness Clinton did, they would have been terminated and prosecuted. FACT!

During my separation- exit interview with personnel security they broke out the form I singed in 1984 stating I would safeguard classified information under the threat of prosecution for not doing so. And further, I was directed that even though I am no longer a DoD employee, what I saw, and heard relative to classified information was not to be discussed or I would be prosecuted just as if I was employed, After signing the document for the second time, I jokingly asked

I actually got a smile out of the security gal and she grabbed a fly swatter and said I have something for people like you.

I just had to say it

Bottom line- Hillary is guilty of a crime most others would have been convicted for

-Geaux
It's my guess that Bill and Hillary Clinton have some deep connections as well as 'dirt' on several people in case they do come after her. Otherwise someone under her chain of command as SOS or Obama's DOJ should have been indicted by now, with what we know from leaked emails and everything else. Brennan comes to mind right away, as well as a bunch of Congress members. The Clinton's have a long track record of successfully covering their own asses when trouble arises.

Very much agree. Case in point.. Vince Foster

-Geaux

I just had to say it

-Geaux

-Geaux

I just had to say it

-Geaux

-Geaux
The highest ranking government official killed since JFK and still many unanswered unanswered questions.

The Obama Justice Department told the FBI not to charge Hillary Clinton with gross negligence, according to Rep. John Ratcliffe.
SUPRISE, SUPRISE!
Wouldn't that be obstruction of justice?

No it is not because it didn't happen Nunes is just getting competition for who is up Trump's ass more...

By the way... Please charge Hillary... Please... You have got nothing...

But when you do the gloves come off and Trump will serve time when he is finished his term of office...
bwahahahaha

Oh but it's not destroying evidence, because of course those were all Yoga emails.

Kind of like the DNC had their emails hacked under Barack Obama, but somehow, it's Trump's fault.
They learned that trick from the Republicans' blaming Obama for a lot of Bush's screw-ups.

Kind of like the DNC had their emails hacked under Barack Obama, but somehow, it's Trump's fault.
They learned that trick from the Republicans' blaming Obama for a lot of Bush's screw-ups.

I think you have that backwards. For the first several years, they blamed Bush for DumBama's screw ups.

SUPRISE, SUPRISE!

No surprise here. No way you commit all that crime and walk away free without someone backing you up. Just wonder what secret dirt Hillary has on the Obamas.
Just the usual way of doing things when the person is obviously not guilty, super duper. No it is not a gigantic conspiracy of everyone in government law enforcement and journalism. Change the channel.

I think you have that backwards. For the first several years, they blamed Bush for DumBama's screw ups.
You mean allowing 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever and a corrupt World depression? Details details. Everything Obama touched worked great especially considering the total obstruction of the GOP in an emergency they created. Only propaganda makes it possible, super dupe.

Forum List

Back