The Obama Use of FISA-702 as a Domestic Political Surveillance Program…

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Now that we have significant research files on the 2015 and 2016 political surveillance program; which includes the trail evident within the Weissmann/Mueller report; in combination with the Obama-era DOJ “secret research project” (their words, not mine); we are able to overlay the entire objective and gain a full understanding of how political surveillance was conducted over a period of approximately four to six years.

Working with a timeline, but also referencing origination material in 2015/2016 – CTH hopes to show how the program operated. This explains an evolution from The IRS Files in 2010 to the FISA Files in 2016.

The FISA-702 database extraction process, and utilization of the protections within the smaller intelligence community, was the primary process. We start by reviewing the established record from the 99-page FISC opinion rendered by Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer on April 26th, 2017; and explain the details within the FISC opinion.

I would strongly urge everyone to read the FISC report (full pdf below) because Judge Collyer outlines how the DOJ, which includes the FBI, had an “institutional lack of candor” in responses to the FISA court. In essence, they were continually lying to the court about their activity, and the rate of fourth amendment violations for illegal searches and seizures of U.S. persons’ private information for multiple years.

Unfortunately, due to intelligence terminology Judge Collyer’s brief and ruling is not an easy read for anyone unfamiliar with the FISA processes outlined. The complexity also helps the media avoid discussing, and as a result most Americans have no idea the scale and scope of the issues. So we’ll try to break down the language.

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

-----------

MORE INFO FROM OBAMA NEEDED:
<><> handover all communications from Obama WRT the Trump campaign;
<><> the public release of any and all communication about the decision not to indict Hillary Clinton.
<><> release of all opposition research the pee dossier compiled against candidate Trump;
<><> list the number of spies sent into the Trump campaign;
<><> a compilation of false accusations made against the Trump campaign;
<><> detailed legal assessment into whether there was misuse of elected office;
<><> testimony under oath of Obama-era CIA Director John Brennan;
<><> testimony under oath of Obama’s former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper.

SEND TO REP DEVIN NUNES Contact Form | Congressman Devin Nunes

Obama pissed all over our laws from day one.....he still is....

People on the Right often dismiss my arguments when I say that all freedoms are so sacred. They’ll generally agree with the Second Amendment. But all the freedoms, every last one, is sacred. We have a long history of finding exceptions to those freedoms. All of them taken with the best of intentions, and that has led us to this moment. The result of the Slippery Slope is too easy to see.

It’s not really a lie, just a misstatement of truth by the Federal Agents to the Court. The Cops have to lie to get past all the Liberal nonsense protecting criminals. The cops just know who is guilty, through some sort of Sixth Sense they are issued with the badge. It’s not fair that the bad guys get away with shit because of some stupid assed rule.

For decades, these arguments have been used to justify behavior that violated the rules and now, today, the rules are meaningless. Our freedoms went from absolute, to watered down to the point of useless.

Every time the Court finds an excuse to allow the unethical, we all suffer. When the Supreme Court ruled that a man who said. “I think I need a Lawyer Dog.” Didn’t really mean he wanted a lawyer and could be ignored because there are no Canines admitted to the Bar, we suffer. When they decided that the person who stopped answering questions was in reality admitting guilt by his silence, we all suffer.

Every one of those decisions was wrong, and the foundation was the decision before that moved the line just a little bit. The miles we have lost, were lost just a little bit at a time. Now you may be starting to see why I am a member of the ACLU and the NRA.

The first thing is that all citizens must admit that we have been pushed, shoved and cajoled by the federal city and not the other way around.

People on the Right often dismiss my arguments when I say that all freedoms are so sacred. They’ll generally agree with the Second Amendment. But all the freedoms, every last one, is sacred. We have a long history of finding exceptions to those freedoms. All of them taken with the best of intentions, and that has led us to this moment. The result of the Slippery Slope is too easy to see.

It’s not really a lie, just a misstatement of truth by the Federal Agents to the Court. The Cops have to lie to get past all the Liberal nonsense protecting criminals. The cops just know who is guilty, through some sort of Sixth Sense they are issued with the badge. It’s not fair that the bad guys get away with shit because of some stupid assed rule.

For decades, these arguments have been used to justify behavior that violated the rules and now, today, the rules are meaningless. Our freedoms went from absolute, to watered down to the point of useless.

Every time the Court finds an excuse to allow the unethical, we all suffer. When the Supreme Court ruled that a man who said. “I think I need a Lawyer Dog.” Didn’t really mean he wanted a lawyer and could be ignored because there are no Canines admitted to the Bar, we suffer. When they decided that the person who stopped answering questions was in reality admitting guilt by his silence, we all suffer.

Every one of those decisions was wrong, and the foundation was the decision before that moved the line just a little bit. The miles we have lost, were lost just a little bit at a time. Now you may be starting to see why I am a member of the ACLU and the NRA.

It seems to me that the attitude used to be that it was better to have a guilty person turned loose than allow them to be convicted with evidence that was unconstitutionally obtained.

Obviously that is not the case now.

Now that we have significant research files on the 2015 and 2016 political surveillance program; which includes the trail evident within the Weissmann/Mueller report; in combination with the Obama-era DOJ “secret research project” (their words, not mine); we are able to overlay the entire objective and gain a full understanding of how political surveillance was conducted over a period of approximately four to six years.

Working with a timeline, but also referencing origination material in 2015/2016 – CTH hopes to show how the program operated. This explains an evolution from The IRS Files in 2010 to the FISA Files in 2016.

The FISA-702 database extraction process, and utilization of the protections within the smaller intelligence community, was the primary process. We start by reviewing the established record from the 99-page FISC opinion rendered by Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer on April 26th, 2017; and explain the details within the FISC opinion.

I would strongly urge everyone to read the FISC report (full pdf below) because Judge Collyer outlines how the DOJ, which includes the FBI, had an “institutional lack of candor” in responses to the FISA court. In essence, they were continually lying to the court about their activity, and the rate of fourth amendment violations for illegal searches and seizures of U.S. persons’ private information for multiple years.

Unfortunately, due to intelligence terminology Judge Collyer’s brief and ruling is not an easy read for anyone unfamiliar with the FISA processes outlined. The complexity also helps the media avoid discussing, and as a result most Americans have no idea the scale and scope of the issues. So we’ll try to break down the language.

-----------

<><> the public release of any and all communication about the decision not to indict Hillary Clinton.
<><> release of all opposition research the pee dossier compiled against candidate Trump;
<><> testimony under oath of Obama’s former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper.

It's time to ABOLISH FISA.

Nothing else needs to be discussed.

-----------

It's time to ABOLISH FISA.

Nothing else needs to be discussed.

Nope, I don't want blinders on the intel agencies, remember the Moussoui laptop that they refused to look into?

Special Report: A Review of the FBI's Handling of Intelligence Information Related to the September 11 Attacks (Full Report)

I want those who abused FISA hung out to dry and put in prison to set an example.

It seems to me that the attitude used to be that it was better to have a guilty person turned loose than allow them to be convicted with evidence that was unconstitutionally obtained.

Obviously that is not the case now.

It would appear that way. The Supreme Court Decided Your Silence Can Be Used Against You

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Unless you are a cop. Then it is encouraged. Supreme Court Upholds North Carolina Traffic Stop

Every little freedom that is lost will never be seen again.

-----------

DiGenova, reports that the FISA court has been looking into abuses of the FISA system and has communicated with the Justice Department about its findings. Their chief judge has already determined that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump, there was an illegal spying operation going on by four FBI contractors to break the law to steal personal electronic information about American citizens and to use it against the Republican Party.

The people heading up the Justice Department at that time — including Attorney General (AG) Sally Yates and Assistant AG John Carlin — knew about it and lied to the FISA court. By the time they withheld the political origins of Christopher Steele’s Trump “dossier” to the court, it was already business as usual to deceive those judges.

It's fine to hear it from diGenova, but we need to hear it in the context of a series of Grand Jury indictments.

If the Obama FBI was conducting these kinds of abuses all that time, we’ve got a serious violation of civil liberties on our hands. This brings home what Jared Kushner was saying about the investigation into Trump causing more damage than the Russians did.

“I think the investigation is going to end up being very, very intense,” Giuliani said. He added, “I agree that Attorney General Barr is exactly the right guy to do it. He’s got a great sense of justice … What they did with this court is an outrage, and it’s got to be corrected because we all can be invaded like this.”

Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report is expected out in May or early June and there’s another big one scheduled to drop in two weeks: the one just on James Comey. "There will be criminal referrals in it.”

The misuse of the FISA court is central to this entire governmental abuse of power. It can be weaponized to go after political enemies, as happened with Trump, and it can also be used to gather information on you and me. This investigation could lead far beyond the uncovering of political hanky-panky, although that is tremendously important. It could lead to an entire refiguring of the FISA process, maybe even an end to the FISA court.

FISA applications have to be taken very seriously, as they can’t be contested by the other side. “You just don’t sign those things cavalierly,” he said. The information in them must be verified. It’s obvious in just the first couple of pages that the Steele “dossier” is just a pile of garbage and that Comey could have easily checked to see if there was truth to its major claims, such as that Michael Cohen went to Prague. Comey didn’t even bother to call the passport office.

Because the “dossier” suited their purposes, they didn’t care whether it was true or not. “We call that being ‘grossly negligent,’” Giuliani said. “You could not have read that as a trained professional and not become extremely suspicious. It reads like a lurid, silly novel.”

BREAKING NEWS: FISA Court Says FBI Lied to Them, Illegally Spied | The Stream

Forum List

Back