🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Occupy Wall Street Movement is WORKING!!!

With all the bad conduct by banks, credit unions are a much better option for keeping your money out of the hands of the banksters. Why give your money to someone who doesn’t respect you or your financial health? See what I’m talking about at learnmore.asmarterchoice.org. There’s info about making the switch, too.

That's the solution. Vote with your feet.

I moved my money to RBC, but they are being bought out, so I may switch to a credit union.

Over 1,000,000 Americans have moved their money out of the big banks in the last month thanks to OWS.

How long before the Republicans call for abolishing credit unions?

Don't make it all a Republican/Democrat thing! I know many republicans and libertarians who support OWS! Don't fall into the left/right trap!

Democrats are as much to blame for everything as Republicans. This isn't about parties!

The left sure seems to be making it about parties, or at least trying to. Locally the Unions joined in with the Ows group, as Did the Green Party. Seems pretty closely split along party lines............ But hey, believe what ever you want to.........

Most of the Occutards are mad as hell because they have 100K in college loans and can not find a job in organic gardening, gender studies, African American studies, Greek literature and such.
They have never suffered anything in their lives, were not allowed to fail by their parents and can not deal with any stresses on their fragile egos.
The majority of those unbathed losers were undoubtedly raised by libral idiots who fully believe in the "every child gets a trophy" bullshit that is so prevelent in our society these days.

The pussification of the US is downright disgusting.....And we are seeing the spawn of that BS calling themselves the OWS movement.

That's the solution. Vote with your feet.

I moved my money to RBC, but they are being bought out, so I may switch to a credit union.

Over 1,000,000 Americans have moved their money out of the big banks in the last month thanks to OWS.

How long before the Republicans call for abolishing credit unions?

Don't make it all a Republican/Democrat thing! I know many republicans and libertarians who support OWS! Don't fall into the left/right trap!

Democrats are as much to blame for everything as Republicans. This isn't about parties!

The left sure seems to be making it about parties, or at least trying to. Locally the Unions joined in with the Ows group, as Did the Green Party. Seems pretty closely split along party lines............ But hey, believe what ever you want to.........

The communists have backed the OWS, you know your on the right track when they back you.

Most of the Occutards are mad as hell because they have 100K in college loans and can not find a job in organic gardening, gender studies, African American studies, Greek literature and such.
They have never suffered anything in their lives, were not allowed to fail by their parents and can not deal with any stresses on their fragile egos.
The majority of those unbathed losers were undoubtedly raised by libral idiots who fully believe in the "every child gets a trophy" bullshit that is so prevelent in our society these days.

The pussification of the US is downright disgusting.....And we are seeing the spawn of that BS calling themselves the OWS movement.
Indeed. These little creeps have been coddled by Liberal doctrine, and were never allowed to fail. They get into the real world and find out that the real world keeps score...and WILL fail you if you don't perform.

Indeed. These little creeps have been coddled by Liberal doctrine, and were never allowed to fail. They get into the real world and find out that the real world keeps score...and WILL fail you if you don't perform.
These little entitled whiny bastards (OWS) are the result of parents who told them they were great at everything. They were sheltered from disappointment their entire childhood. Their parents were always there to cover their pampered asses.

Canvas the scores of Occutards and one would find an equal upbringing amongst both conservative and liberal backgrounds.
Eat up with the dumb ass has no party affiliation.

Yes indeed...The OWS is working.....to shut itself down....
Deaths at Occupy camps bring pressure for shutdown - Yahoo! News
It appears that many city governments and citizens have had enough. The crimes and pestilence in these camps are an indication that these are not occupiers at all. They are troublemakers and possibly anarchists.
I believe some of the occupy groups have been spoiling for a violent showdown with the local authorities in order to gain sympathy.
These are dangerous and selfish people who will stop at nothing to prove a point.
An irrational singularly focused group of people with no respect for the law ,themselves or other people is perhaps the most dangerous type of people of all.

Wall Street ran a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy, and no one went to jail for it.

Thank God for OWS.

Why didn't anyone go to jail over it? BECAUSE THEY WERE ONLY FOLLOWING FEDERAL LAW--ditto head.

No one was breaking the law. The Federal government opened the door--and the flood rushed in. During the 1990's the Glass/Stegall banking act was DEREGULATED--with the approval of Robert Rubin--Clinton's treasury secretary and Alan Greenspan--who both fully supported and defended the derivatives market--and against all warnings of the "black hole"--they still defended it. They are since on video recording APOLOGIZING for their hand in this financial collapse.

No Foes to Fraud -- Greenspan, Rubin, Summers -- Owe Brooksley Born and the American Taxpayer a Big Fat Apology and a Ton of Money | MyFDL

They weren't following the law.
They were using the loopholes their attorneys found.
The law that repealed Glass/Stegall was offered, supported and passed by Republicans.
Phil Gramm led it.
Phil had a lot of help from the Black Box.

"Soon after becoming Chairman of the CFTC, Born began to lose sleep from her growing awareness of the massive scope and recklessness of a new lucrative market called over-the-counter derivatives or 'swaps' (bets between companies and banks).

"It was nicknamed the 'black box' by Wall Street.

"Only the parties in the deal knew what was happening. It was a $27 trillion secret market at that point (now a $45 trillion one and growing). No transparency. No registering with an exchange, no one but the parties involved acquainted with the terms and scope of the loans. No official paper trail.

"The only detailed records were buried within the filing cabinets of the immediate players. Plenty of room for fraud. And the tremendous amounts of funds involved were capable of crashing the entire global market."

The sums involved and the amount of fraud haven't decreased by "choosing" between Democrat OR Republican in the voting booth.

No Foes to Fraud -- Greenspan, Rubin, Summers -- Owe Brooksley Born and the American Taxpayer a Big Fat Apology and a Ton of Money | MyFDL

Yes indeed...The OWS is working.....to shut itself down....
Deaths at Occupy camps bring pressure for shutdown - Yahoo! News
It appears that many city governments and citizens have had enough. The crimes and pestilence in these camps are an indication that these are not occupiers at all. They are troublemakers and possibly anarchists.
I believe some of the occupy groups have been spoiling for a violent showdown with the local authorities in order to gain sympathy.
These are dangerous and selfish people who will stop at nothing to prove a point.
An irrational singularly focused group of people with no respect for the law ,themselves or other people is perhaps the most dangerous type of people of all.
"Its day 42, and this blog is written from my personal POV and account of what just went down here at the occupation.

I was down by the welcome tent, trying to figure out what other supplies were needed for the impending rain, and saw two of our peace patrol guys across the street speaking to the LAPD, there was one guy in handcuffs with them, and another standing there shouting...."

Occupy Los Angeles More Vigilant about Safety | Occupy Los Angeles

Not all Occupy Movements are created equal.

Update from Occupado Minnydipolass.

They finally organized a bedtime chant! Yep. About 100 people showed up from my guesstimation to chant with one another after everyone's gone home from downtown.

Otherwise it's the same 8 to 15 people loitering aimlessly in the plaza.

Yes sir! The movement is having real effect on change.

Gearing up for a rumble...

Police say Portland protesters arming for fight

PORTLAND, Oregon (Reuters) - Portland police warned on Friday that anti-Wall Street protesters in the city were fashioning makeshift weapons with wood and nails, in advance of a planned move by authorities to clear their two encampments over the weekend.

Police say Portland protesters arming for fight - Yahoo! News
Typical. They get their temper tantrum stepped on and it justifies hostility and force.

Once again, we are treated to fools applying 'the ends justify the means' tautalogy.

They finally organized a bedtime chant! Yep. About 100 people showed up from my guesstimation to chant with one another after everyone's gone home from downtown.

Alll it is doing is pissing off the people. only 30% of Americans are still onboard...down from 54% a month ago...:eusa_whistle:

Alll it is doing is pissing off the people. only 30% of Americans are still onboard...down from 54% a month ago...:eusa_whistle:
and among my customers that number is dropping faster still as they see them.

and among my customers that number is dropping faster still as they see them.
I don't doubt it. They tried the movement here...but it fizzled...

Occupy Philly's permit ends 11/15 in order to begin a major construction project in the park. The mayor and police have been more than accomodating and offered them another location. In return, the GA said "fuck you" and have voted not to move. Expect major confrontations with the police next week. That's what they want. It's not about "peaceful protest"any more.

Occupy Philly's permit ends 11/15 in order to begin a major construction project in the park. The mayor and police have been more than accomodating and offered them another location. In return, the GA said "fuck you" and have voted not to move. Expect major confrontations with the police next week. That's what they want. It's not about "peaceful protest"any more.
It will be a test of wills between the law, and the lawless. They are laying the foundation of anarchy.

CBS Poll: (so you know it is even worse for Papa Obama)
:eusa_whistle:

Obama disapproval rating on economy at record high

and yet OWS seeks more of Papa Obama's failed leftist policies

The OWS and Papa Obama offer only more failed extreme leftist ideas that the US people do not support

obama_approval_nov11_2011.jpg

Last edited:
It will be a test of wills between the law, and the lawless. They are laying the foundation of anarchy.

And this is the group that Obama hangs his hat with. :eusa_whistle:

And this is the group that Obama hangs his hat with. :eusa_whistle:
Yep. And he's waiting for it to explode...by design. Perhaps he IS trying to be the next Lincoln...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back