The Official "Big Boy" Presser thread

Trumps foreign policy is where I sometimes diverge from his policies.

As it were, this isn't a NATO speech, this is a campaign speech.

What does inflation have to do with NATO?

They’d invade from the West.
1720740820278.png

did you have to stand in a long line to vote for Biden ? are your tyrannical Marxist dem masters going to compensate you for wasting your time ?
As a matter of fact I did. In 2020 When it was 30* out, snow & rain. I didn't mind because I was hell bent on preventing a deranged corrupt lunatic Trump from getting another four. And I'll do it again because Trump is mote crazy then he was back then & he's a confirmed rapist.

Why is he calling on a pre-selected journalists? He was obviously given the questions and prepped for the answers.

Would you believe Trump was right about NATO if you read it in the New York Times?

www.nytimes.com/2024/07/07/opinion/nato-europe-us-ukraine-defense.html
I think NATO has outlived its usefulness. I also don't see a reason for U.S. involvement in it at all, and have said this previously. I can't read NYT links, paywalled, but the U.S. leaving is one thing, sabotaging this organization and publicly saying he would let Putin "do whatever the hell he wants" is quite another.

As a matter of fact I did. In 2020 When it was 30* out, snow & rain. I didn't mind because I was hell bent on preventing a deranged corrupt lunatic Trump from getting another four. And I'll do it again because Trump is mote crazy then he was back then & he's a confirmed rapist.
Are you and your friends and family better off than you were in 2019?

Forum List

Back