The official typing while Drunk thread

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
I thought it would be good to have a thread where people can unload when they are plastered. You plastered? You come here, you type.

Like hen the brain doenst fucktino any moar..

Are you implying that you post when you're not?

Like anyone will bother to track down this thread when they're drunk... Hell, like they'll remember it exists...

Aoccdrnig to a rsearceh sduty at Cmabrgide Uinervtisy, it deosn't mtater in waht oredr the lteters in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat lteetr be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erevy lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Aoccdrnig to a rsearceh sduty at Cmabrgide Uinervtisy, it deosn't mtater in waht oredr the lteters in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat lteetr be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erevy lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Wthaveer! :badgrin:

Wow! Almost did not see this. I actually had a dfay off and yes, I am quite drunk.

Went fishing down on the Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel and it was kind of cold. Sharks were stealing the bait but no takers.

Taught some kid how to tie a good knot.

Like anyone will bother to track down this thread when they're drunk... Hell, like they'll remember it exists...

I almost missed it./

It's like when IO'm drunk and have to pee, though; my brain somehow figures out what I'm too numb to feel.

Since this is not in the Flame Zone, I shall refrain from positing my inebriated notions forthwith.

Forum List

Back