The Official White Lives Must Not Matter To Whites Thread

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Apparently white lives don't matter to our professed warriors for the survival of the white race. They spend so much time looking for black crimes while ignoring their own. So here will begin:

The Official White Lives Must Not Matter To Whites Thread

Now as the black deaths thread has not been moved, hopefully our non racist, colorblind members do not move this one.

Mom Charged with Murder After Kicking Boyfriend's Son to Death

Frat Boy Accused of Eating Man's Face Is Now Awake and Can Be Questioned

31-Year-Old Daughter Accused of Killing Her Father After Being Evicted

Football Player Convicted of Killing Cheerleader Ex-Girlfriend

Student Convicted of Murdering Boyfriend over Date with Former Miss Ohio

Woman Accused of Drowning Her Cocker Spaniel Laughs In Court

Mom Sentenced to 190 Years in Jail For Confining Daughter In Chicken Coop

Babysitter sentenced to 15 years in prison

Mom Confronts Man Who Killed, Dismembered Daughter

Five teens charged for murder after throwing rocks

A Tale of Two Shootings. How the Media Covers Up White Crimes

White lives matter, but as for the actual white criminal(s), they are arrested and we just don't riot over their arrest. We just say, "good riddance" to the garbage that is hauled away. The negative culture inner-city blacks, like their garbage and consider them role models, thus they riot when their role models are either hauled away, or killed.

I'm sorry, I fail to see your point...I surely wouldn't give a flying fuck if they were shot by police
as a consequence of resisting arrest and reaching inside their car or on their person
Scum is fucking scum...I don't care what fucking color you are...they are scum and white

With the exception of those boys throwing rocks off an overpass...the last one
And that lady sentenced to 190 yrs for keeping the child she adopted in a chicken coop
tied to a tree like a dog with a shock collar...I hope that fucking bitch is tortured
every day for as long as she lives...fucking evil pos

Same for the girl that kicked the little boy to death
and the lady who drowned her dog

Thank you for showcasing white criminals...feel better now darling

White lives matter, but as for the actual white criminal(s), they are arrested and we just don't riot over their arrest. We just say, "good riddance" to the garbage that is hauled away. The negative culture inner-city blacks, like their garbage and consider them role models, thus they riot when their role models are either hauled away, or killed.

Actually dumb ass, the riots have occurred after police have murdered unarmed blacks.

Forum List

Back