The Official Who are the greediest people in America? thread and poll

Who are the Greediest people in America?

• American Entrepreneurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wall Street

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • US Congress

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Let's talk about the Greediest!

Listed are the Usual Suspects, feel free to add your own - and why!

Single vote only

OTHER; The Poor.

The poor in America demand everything the rich have and expect it to be provided for them, on a silver platter, without anything being expected of them in return.

So the federal government shuts down the US economy with the blessing of the democrats.
Then the federal government throws out a life line supposedly to help small businesses, right?
The biggest flaw was when the life line helped large capital businesses and not the small businesses.
Was that Trump? Or, was that Congress?

So the federal government shuts down the US economy with the blessing of the democrats.
Then the federal government throws out a life line supposedly to help small businesses, right?
The biggest flaw was when the life line helped large capital businesses and not the small businesses.
Was that Trump? Or, was that Congress?

Other people's money is other people's money however you want to excuse it. Whether or not Democrats supported it, Trump did it.

No, you are deflecting away of what your tribe was a party to.

I've noted many times that I do not belong to either party. My vote has never elected a (D) president but you have to swing wildly because it's all you have.

Both parties suck.

Forum List

Back