The Official Who are the greediest people in America? thread and poll

Who are the Greediest people in America?

• American Entrepreneurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wall Street

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • US Congress

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Yet the GOP Congress helped Trump double the deficit BEFORE the pandemic. And the GOP Congress helped George Bush double the federal debt.

Whenever the GOP has full control, they go wild with spending.

And don't forget Trump wanted BIGGER stimulus checks than the Dems wanted!

Only a truly brain-dead retard blames just the Democrats for our federal debt.

See how the far left falls asleep when they get in charge.

Our politicians are greedy for power, not for money. They only do what they are told to do by the voters. "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

They will do whatever it takes to stay in power.

There is no leadership in government any more.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Yeah right.lmao. Got anymore fairy tales?
iu

See how the far left falls asleep when they get in charge.
Bush added $5 trillion to the debt in eight years, with the aid of a GOP Congress for most of that period.

Obama topped that by adding $8 trillion to the debt in eight years.

Trump refused to be second to anyone, and he added $8 trillion to the debt in FOUR years.

Biden enjoys beating the pants off Trump and he will probably added $12 trillion to the debt.

So long as the tards in one corner think the tards in the other corner are the ones responsible for our federal debt, then our politicians will continue to spend us into oblivion in full confidence of never being held accountable by their constituents.

"Those Congresscritters spend too much on PORK, but my guy brings home the BACON!"

As for entrepreneurs, I find it fascinating that someone like Bill Gates, Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, Cornelius Vanderbilt, or Jeff Bezos or Steve Jobs or Elon Musk continue to work long after they have achieved more wealth than their great-great-grandchildren will be able to spend.

But thank God they do. And I don't think it is about greed. There's more to it than that.'

Bush added $5 trillion to the debt in eight years, with the aid of a GOP Congress for most of that period.

Obama topped that by adding $8 trillion to the debt in eight years.

Trump refused to be second to anyone, and he added $8 trillion to the debt in FOUR years.

Biden enjoys beating the pants off Trump and he will probably added $12 trillion to the debt.

So long as the tards in one corner think the tards in the other corner are the ones responsible for our federal debt, then our politicians will continue to spend us into oblivion in full confidence of never being held accountable by their constituents.

"Those Congresscritters spend too much on PORK, but my guy brings home the BACON!"

Once again the far left will always lie.

See how the far left ignores what happens when the far left is Control!

As for entrepreneurs, I find it fascinating that someone like Bill Gates, Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, Cornelius Vanderbilt, or Jeff Bezos or Steve Jobs or Elon Musk continue to work long after they have achieved more wealth than their great-great-grandchildren will be able to spend.

But thank God they do. And I don't think it is about greed. There's more to it than that.'
Elon Musk is on a mission to make the world a better place

Our politicians are greedy for power, not for money. They only do what they are told to do by the voters. "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

They will do whatever it takes to stay in power.

There is no leadership in government any more.

Yep. And worse, they're just following the rules of a system that enables their worst behaviors.

The correct answer is, who controls regulations and demand and supply policies and has the first opportunity to inside trade!!

Right, Trump was held down and forced to sign it.
Pretty much. That's the way these bills work. Either sign the whole thing, and don't get the one thing you want, or nothing happens.

I marvel at the way progs pretend they don't know how government works.

Yet the GOP Congress helped Trump double the deficit BEFORE the pandemic. And the GOP Congress helped George Bush double the federal debt.

Whenever the GOP has full control, they go wild with spending.

And don't forget Trump wanted BIGGER stimulus checks than the Dems wanted!

Only a truly brain-dead retard blames just the Democrats for our federal debt.
It was the Dims who helped with that. Please quit pretending that they had nothing to do with that $5 trillion spending orgy.

The GOP never had full control. The checks were a small part of the bill. The Dims extorted more money out of him to get those bigger checks.

Forum List

Back