The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does Tracy Martin looks sick and Sybrina Fulton looks livid?

Both are seeing the truth, I think, and are handling it differently.

Interesting.

Is it just me or does Tracy Martin looks sick and Sybrina Fulton looks livid?

Both are seeing the truth, I think, and are handling it differently.

Interesting.

Probably sick from thinking about how much money they may have to give back and wondering how they'll ever come up with it.

Is it 'Self Defense' when the survivor of the fight is the one who started it?

No. They are the aggressor. At least IMO.

It's not just your opinion. It is the truth - the crux of the issue here. Had he not followed - there would have been no run in with Martin. Martin was upset about being followed - he reacted to it.

It was an act of negligence. It's manslaughter.

I think the reason people cannot bring themselves to admit that is they are 1) emotionally involved instead of emotionally detached 2) they are looking at it from a political pov. I think certain groups are making it into a political issue but the bottom line is it was all over a bad decision to follow someone instead of allowing police to follow him later on.

I have friends who are mad at me over this and thought I was caving to black public opinion. That is ridiculous. I have been very outspoken about charging the Black Panthers and prosecuting for incitement to murder and putting a bounty on Zimmermans head..

Wrong is wrong even when everyone says it is right and right is right even if everyone says it is wrong. It is what it is.

The President and DOJ were very wrong to get involved with this case. It is probably the most unpresidential thing he has done since being sworn in. A real disgrace. imo.

- Jeri

Is it 'Self Defense' when the survivor of the fight is the one who started it?

No. They are the aggressor. At least IMO.

It's not just your opinion. It is the truth - the crux of the issue here. Had he not followed - there would have been no run in with Martin. Martin was upset about being followed - he reacted to it.

It was an act of negligence. It's manslaughter.

I think the reason people cannot bring themselves to admit that is they are 1) emotionally involved instead of emotionally detached 2) they are looking at it from a political pov. I think certain groups are making it into a political issue but the bottom line is it was all over a bad decision to follow someone instead of allowing police to follow him later on.

I have friends who are mad at me over this and thought I was caving to black public opinion. That is ridiculous. I have been very outspoken about charging the Black Panthers and prosecuting for incitement to murder and putting a bounty on Zimmermans head..

Wrong is wrong even when everyone says it is right and right is right even if everyone says it is wrong. It is what it is.

The President and DOJ were very wrong to get involved with this case. It is probably the most unpresidential thing he has done since being sworn in. A real disgrace. imo.

- Jeri

Following someone you think is engaging in criminal activities is not negligence. negligence involves a willful disregard for an established procedure that directly results in harm to someone. Examples of criminal negligence is ignoring safety protocols like not re-using crane cable when it is frayed, not following someone around.

Lol my messenger is lit up with all my girl friends texting how much they love Stamina's demeanor and style.

I didnt even instigate anything.

Random consensus

Ha! Baldie doesn't look too happy right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back