The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trayvon had a good family network from age 5 to 15 though his step mom

she was for all purpose his mother

at 15 he was yanked out of that environment and left to run the streets

with little to no parental intervention in regards to his whereabouts and associates

and every time he got into "trouble" he was sent from one parent to the other

so maybe it is a wise piece of advice to hold on to your children

pay attention to what they are doing and who they are hanging out with

be the parent
Yes if placed into this context I agree, but coming off of the back of her comment about Martin being murdered after the verdict was given of not guilty, I am thinking she was being insightful in her speak, but she couldn't help it, as she is surrounded by an entire group of people who have bitten of this apple in which they are all now chewing on.

not to put too fine a point on it yet every time someone is killed it is murder. what the question is whether or not it's justifiable murder or not. we now just call it homicide

That's not a fine point. It isn't a point at all. It's a dull.

And it's wrong.

All "murder" IS killing, but not all killing is murder.

By definition, murder is the wrongful taking of life. If you are (without any valid reason) attempting to plunge a knife into my heart, and I engage in self defense and shoot you right between your eyes, you will (presumably) die. And my actions and I would have caused your death. Thus, I would have killed you. But since it is an act of self defense, it would be justified. It would not be "wrongful." So, it would not be "murder."

Words still have meaning.

I just watched the verdict - I was too busy dancing around the house and imitating the Bernster's skippage last night to watch. And what I saw was humility and gratefulness.

That is worth something in the world of justice and gives me some solace against the outrage of the GD government.

I also missed it yesterday. Where did you see it? I heard the Martins did not even show up. They knew their son was a POS thug.

I would like to have seen that, but it seems they polled the jury and got them out before the verdict was read. Maybe not. But, it seems that way.

I have even wondered if the question about manslaughter wasn't a ruse and that they were already gone. Of course I like to remain alive, so I realize that my perspective on danger to the jury may be a little skewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was found not guilty. He has the right to leave this.country of he wants. Hopefully he does exactly that. Then he can learn how to kill in other places and then look put for 'suspects'.

Ah, it would seem that Florida DOES have a whistleblower statute:

(1) SHORT TITLE.—Sections 112.3187-112.31895 may be cited as the “Whistle-blower’s Act.”

(2) LEGISLATIVE INTENT.—It is the intent of the Legislature to prevent agencies or independent contractors from taking retaliatory action against an employee who reports to an appropriate agency violations of law on the part of a public employer or independent contractor that create a substantial and specific danger to the public’s health, safety, or welfare. It is further the intent of the Legislature to prevent agencies or independent contractors from taking retaliatory action against any person who discloses information to an appropriate agency alleging improper use of governmental office, gross waste of funds, or any other abuse or gross neglect of duty on the part of an agency, public officer, or employee.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

GZ's brother just handed Piers Morgan his fucking ass!!!

Paraphrase:

You can trash him on your show or any CNN program you want, but the jury found him not guilty. I don't care if he had skittles or m&m's. BITCH!!!!

Is Zimmerman's brother an attorney?

I think not. I think he has proved himself quite capable of putting the arrogant Piers in his place.

Piers Morgan is part of the concerted effort by the media to keep racism and divisiveness concerning this case in the limelight. It makes for provocative news and more eager advertisers. It is akin to tabloid journalism.

Piers Morgan got himself fired from his tabloid journalist position in the UK for fabricating stories and calling them news. Now he has brought his snooty Brit-tish accent to American television and continues to broadcast speculations and his own biased opinion...and he actually thinks he is brilliant.

Robert Zimmerman put him down quite well....but it doesn't take a lawyer to do that.

I also missed it yesterday. Where did you see it? I heard the Martins did not even show up. They knew their son was a POS thug.

I would like to have seen that, but it seems they polled the jury and got them out before the verdict was read. Maybe not. But, it seems that way.

I have even wondered if the question about manslaughter wasn't a ruse and that they were already gone. Of course I like to remain alive, so I realize that my perspective on danger to the jury may be a little skewed.

I think the jury could not convict on Murder 2 and had that been the only charge, it would have been over in 5-6 hours. They needed clarification on the Manslaughter charge and once they got that, they couldn't convict there either. Most of the deliberations were probably Manslaughter.

Last edited by a moderator:
For years, the liberals have tried without success, to convince us that because we are white, we must be racists.

Epic fail

They cannot see that they are the racists. If all they see is the race and not the action of a "person" regardless of race.

I doubt they would have ever stood up and cried crocodile tears if Trayvon had been white

That isn't why people think a lot of people here are racist. It's stuff like your last sentence in your post and also the fact that you're batshit crazy.

Wrong with facts once again Sarah

I am not talking about just "here" anyways. There is a life outside of "here" Sarah

I think the jury could not convict on Murder 2 and had that been the only charge, it would have been over in 5-6 hours. They needed clarification on the Manslaughter charge and once they got that, they couldn't convict there either. Most of the deliberations were probably Manslaughter.

Did they actually get that? What I heard was that the judge told them to ask a specific question, but they did not.

Last edited:
GZ's brother just handed Piers Morgan his fucking ass!!!

Paraphrase:

You can trash him on your show or any CNN program you want, but the jury found him not guilty. I don't care if he had skittles or m&m's. BITCH!!!!

Is Zimmerman's brother an attorney?

I think not. I think he has proved himself quite capable of putting the arrogant Piers in his place.

Piers Morgan is part of the concerted effort by the media to keep racism and divisiveness concerning this case in the limelight. It makes for provocative news and more eager advertisers. It is akin to tabloid journalism.

Piers Morgan got himself fired from his tabloid journalist position in the UK for fabricating stories and calling them news. Now he has brought his snooty Brit-tish accent to American television and continues to broadcast speculations and his own biased opinion...and he actually thinks he is brilliant.

Robert Zimmerman put him down quite well....but it doesn't take a lawyer to do that.

Tha's right. Not even a US citizen, but thinks he is qualified to tell US citizens what to think. Screw the little ignorant limey.

The very best thing to come out of this tragic situation is the butthurt delivered to the liberal bed-wetters here. That is win win win!

Why would anyone be "buthhurt" besides his family and friends? This trial or verdict has no affect on my life. Maybe you are projecting your own hurt feeling onto this case?

Last edited:
Yes if placed into this context I agree, but coming off of the back of her comment about Martin being murdered after the verdict was given of not guilty, I am thinking she was being insightful in her speak, but she couldn't help it, as she is surrounded by an entire group of people who have bitten of this apple in which they are all now chewing on.

not to put too fine a point on it yet every time someone is killed it is murder. what the question is whether or not it's justifiable murder or not. we now just call it homicide

That's not a fine point. It isn't a point at all. It's a dull.

And it's wrong.

All "murder" IS killing, but not all killing is murder.

By definition, murder is the wrongful taking of life. If you are (without any valid reason) attempting to plunge a knife into my heart, and I engage in self defense and shoot you right between your eyes, you will (presumably) die. And my actions and I would have caused your death. Thus, I would have killed you. But since it is an act of self defense, it would be justified. It would not be "wrongful." So, it would not be "murder."

Words still have meaning.

The law has set out instances in which homicide is justifiable.

That is what the guys who beat Rodney King thought.

Rodney King was not a self defense case.

A jury rendered finding of not guilty by reason of self defense provides immunity.

Immunity from civil litigation.

Immunity from federal charges.

Total immunity for any charge in relation to the shooting of Martin.

Very different from O.J. or Rodney King.

It's over.

But by all means, vent your frustrations.

Fair enough. Who is going to hire him now. Since I think he is guilty of murder I hope his life is shit from here on out.

:cuckoo:

Attachments

• $uranus.jpg
    $uranus.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back