The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strategically placed to hang the jury. But did not.

Thought about it for a minute but decided not to say

Juror B-29 Strategically placed to bomb the jury.

images

I am a fan of Gene Volokh... UCLA con law prof. Here is a link to a recent blog on the Volokh Conspiracy website concerning this issue:

The Volokh Conspiracy » Cert Petition Asks Court to Overturn ?Dual Sovereignty? Doctrine in Double Jeopardy Law

Thanks Le_45!

You guys do realize that you are using sanity in your positions. This does not settle well with those on a witch hunt and are letting emotions rule and not law.

IOU rep when I can. If you notice the posters on here who have a legal background were pretty much on the same page all the way through. The thing I could not resolve, nor predict based on anything, was what the verdict would be. Legaleagle_45 said something to the effect that juries are crazy. They are. Crazy and unpredictable. I would go up before a judge any day over a jury. I saw so many poor fools when I worked in those prisons who could have taken a plea bargain with probation only. But NOOO. They wanted the jury to 'clear' their names. And those juries sent them straight to the slammer.

It's over.

Debunked over and over this morning.

That said, I think it is healthy for you to vent your butthurt here, in a safe, secure environment, therefore I approve this thread.

Last edited:
For years, the liberals have tried without success, to convince us that because we are white, we must be racists.

Epic fail

They cannot see that they are the racists. If all they see is the race and not the action of a "person" regardless of race.

I doubt they would have ever stood up and cried crocodile tears if Trayvon had been white

That isn't why people think a lot of people here are racist. It's stuff like your last sentence in your post and also the fact that you're batshit crazy.

In Southern states.

I am sure most of the pro-gun people would support that.

This has likely already been pointed out, but Martin would have been too young to legally carry a gun.

In Florida, at least, young black men need to understand that the Zimmerman verdict is now part of SYG jurisprudence, that one can be pursued by an armed private citizen, absent any evidence of wrongdoing, even in the context of racial profiling, where being black in certain neighborhoods means one is ‘in the wrong place.’

For black man aged 21 and older, yes, they need to take a concealed carry course and apply for a carry permit, and arm themselves accordingly.

that one can be pursued by an armed private citizen, absent any evidence of wrongdoing, even in the context of racial profiling,

Yup, you can follow people, even if they're black.

I don't have frickin' sound on my computer. I'll find the youtube and bookmark for when I purchase a new monitor. Mine blitzed out a few weeks ago.

In the meantime, you could get some stand-alone speakers.

I have some Creative brand external computer speakers I got from Walmart for $20.

Computer Speakers for Less - Walmart.com

And, as an extra added bonus... Walmart is now selling TWINKIES!!!

1373303366000-AP-Hostess-Bankruptcy-1307121107_4_3.jpg

I would send judge butthead a pack, but she would prolly think they had poison in them. Well, with all that fat and sugar...............

All you got is opinion and conjecture.

Tell us how the Feds are going to bring a Civil Rights case against a Man who was adjudicated Not Guilty in a self defense case.

Tell us how it's a "Federal Case" and why?

You really are a stupid human being. No wonder you're a dimocrap. You probably have an above average IQ in your peer group

Go away

You are the one who is stupid, klucker.

It's been done many times.

Now wash the sperm off of your sheet.

It's over.

But I think it is healthy for you to vent your butthurt, therefore I approve this thread.

That is what the guys who beat Rodney King thought.

Rodney King was not a self defense case.

A jury rendered finding of not guilty by reason of self defense provides immunity.

Immunity from civil litigation.

Immunity from federal charges.

Total immunity for any charge in relation to the shooting of Martin.

Very different from O.J. or Rodney King.

It's over.

But by all means, vent your frustrations.

I would love to see the IRS look into zimmerman's finances.

I'll bet he has not paid a nickel of taxes on his donation money.

I think I'll write them about that.

How much have the Martins paid on the donations they received?

If it was put into a 'foundation', nothing. It is free money just like the blood money li'l Trayvon's folk got.

Yeah, travon did lose half the blood in his body after the pillsbury doughboy killed him.

It's over.

But I think it is healthy for you to vent your butthurt, therefore I approve this thread.

That is what the guys who beat Rodney King thought.

Rodney King was not a self defense case.

A jury rendered finding of not guilty by reason of self defense provides immunity.

Immunity from civil litigation.

Immunity from federal charges.

Total immunity for any charge in relation to the shooting of Martin.

Very different from O.J. or Rodney King.

It's over.

But by all means, vent your frustrations.

Fair enough. Who is going to hire him now. Since I think he is guilty of murder I hope his life is shit from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back