The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOldSchool, that's a cool avatar.

Lakhota, what's your stance on Obama's defense of the consumption of the derviatives of the remains of aborted human fetuses? Link provided to the proceedings of the Security and Exchange Commission:

(Read page 2)

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf

You're a loony.

Are you also denying the existence of the federal Security and Exchange Commission from their own website? Is your claim that someone has managed to hack a government website and it has gone unnoticed?

That is what the guys who beat Rodney King thought.

Rodney King was not a self defense case.

A jury rendered finding of not guilty by reason of self defense provides immunity.

Immunity from civil litigation.

Immunity from federal charges.

Total immunity for any charge in relation to the shooting of Martin.

Very different from O.J. or Rodney King.

It's over.

But by all means, vent your frustrations.

Fair enough. Who is going to hire him now. Since I think he is guilty of murder I hope his life is shit from here on out.

Unlike the losers that raised that punk trayvon to sainthood, Zimmerman supporters are the ones that actually work for a living and have businesses that hire people. That's what you clown leftist don't get, your constituents are the dregs of society. Sheriff Arpaio may just hire him and you can have a crack at killing a cop.

Rodney King was not a self defense case.

A jury rendered finding of not guilty by reason of self defense provides immunity.

Immunity from civil litigation.

Immunity from federal charges.

Total immunity for any charge in relation to the shooting of Martin.

Very different from O.J. or Rodney King.

It's over.

But by all means, vent your frustrations.

Fair enough. Who is going to hire him now. Since I think he is guilty of murder I hope his life is shit from here on out.

Unlike the losers that raised that punk trayvon to sainthood, Zimmerman supporters are the ones that actually work for a living and have businesses that hire people. That's what you clown leftist don't get, your constituents are the dregs of society. Sheriff Arpaio may just hire him and you can have a crack at killing a cop.

Zimmerman will never be a cop. Even crackhead Arpario wouldn't hire Zimmerman.

It's over.

Debunked over and over this morning.

But I think it is healthy for you to vent your butthurt, therefore I approve this thread.

That is what the guys who beat Rodney King thought. Plus King got 3.8 million in a lawsuit.

The guys who beat Rodney King were acting under color of law in their capacity as police officers. The guys who beat Rodney King never alleged self-defense. Rodney King got 3.8 million from a lawsuit against the City of Los Angeles for negligent employment. Florida has a specific statute that provides for immunity from civil lawsuits when there is a successful self defense.

Any more questions?

I'm thinking he may just get jumped by another angry black man. Hopefully, the State of Florida has returned his Kel-Tec.

Since you went there, Lets all just take a second and pray that he doesnt shoot a white kid.

Amen.

Let's pray he doesn't HAVE TO shoot anyone. You have to admit though, there have been a lot of threats against him before, during and after this fiasco. Were I George Zimmerman, I would be armed at all times.

And you aren't the first idiot to ignore reality. Racist? Sure, as soon as you turned him into a white man instead of a hispanic, you could live out your racist fantasies to the fullest.

If Zimmerman's last name were "Hernandez", he never would have been charged with a crime, targeted by the Federal Government, and lynched in the media.

Given the lack of evidence, you can only say that justice was done in the sense that our system of justice appears to have functioned properly.

Justice at a higher level is achieved when the wrongdoers are properly punished. We cannot know if the innocent verdict was justice in that sense.

The wrongdoer was properly punished. He's dead.

That is exactly the kind of statement that results in no one on this forum treating you like an adult.

Ironic post is ironic.

It's over.

Debunked over and over this morning.

But I think it is healthy for you to vent your butthurt, therefore I approve this thread.

That is what the guys who beat Rodney King thought. Plus King got 3.8 million in a lawsuit.

The guys who beat Rodney King were acting under color of law in their capacity as police officers. The guys who beat Rodney King never alleged self-defense. Rodney King got 3.8 million from a lawsuit against the City of Los Angeles for negligent employment. Florida has a specific statute that provides for immunity from civil lawsuits when there is a successful self defense.

Any more questions?

This is what liberals hear when you speak logic and facts to them:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

When the cops in the Rodney King case were acquitted at the state level, and then convicted in the federal civil rights trial,

in which case was justice done, by your definition? Both? Neither? The first? The second?

I lived in California at that time. Not far from Simi Valley. The jury was wrong in Simi Valley. Does that answer your question?

No, because if you'd read the OP's thread title, which is now gone because the thread was merged,

he implied that justice was done because of the verdict that was reached. He may now be backtracking.

Sure, and you agree with the slogan "No Justice, No peace." What brand of justice would you have rather seen? No wait, don't tell me.

And what may make a tragedy even more tragic is that this likely isn't over for Zimmerman.

The story now is that the DOJ will likely bring violation of civil rights charges against Zimmerman and, because of presumed wrongful death, that could include prison time up to and including life imprisonment or even the death penalty. The NAACP is pushing for that.

And, the Martins have allegedly received over a million dollars in contributions for the purpose of going after Zimmerman on their own civil wrongful death suit that could drain him of every asset he owns.

The only ace in the hole Zimmerman holds is an innocent verdict in the the criminal trial and that the evidence the judge wouldn't allow in the trial would be fair game from now on--the photos, the text messages and tweets, the marijuana and women's jewelry, the whole nine yards. If the Martins really want to preserve the reputation of their son, they will ask everybody to now drop it and move on.

The evidence already was that this was not racially motivated. That makes a DOJ suit highly unlikely. It wold also be unpopular generally and would drag into the 2014 election.
So I dont think it will happen.

The NAACP however is pushing it. And that is could be sufficient reason for the DOJ to get involved. Whoever is running for election or re-election in 2014 will want those votes.

The NAACP has strayed far from its original purpose. Now it is nothing more than a left wing attack dog.

NAAPVC:

National

Association for the

Advancement of

People with

Victim Complexes

Bah! All evidence to the contrary.

Maybe you are projecting your hurt feelings ?

You're dumber than I first thought. Why would I have hurt feelings?

I'll take that as a compliment. Maybe you have not accepted Obama's total defeat of the the massive Republican effort to make Obama a one term President. Maybe you think this trial ,that affects no one, is hurting liberals the way Obama has hurt you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back