The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what the guys who beat Rodney King thought. Plus King got 3.8 million in a lawsuit.

The guys who beat Rodney King were acting under color of law in their capacity as police officers. The guys who beat Rodney King never alleged self-defense. Rodney King got 3.8 million from a lawsuit against the City of Los Angeles for negligent employment. Florida has a specific statute that provides for immunity from civil lawsuits when there is a successful self defense.

Any more questions?

Which is why they will probably file in a Federal Court.

Florida is fucking nuts.

You are grasping again...

What grounds are their for Federal jurisdiction for a civil trial?

Were Martin or Zimmerman government employees?

Is Twin Lakes community a secret Government installation?

Finally justice for George Zimmerman.

Fuck all of you people who maliciously twisted this into a race issue. All you goddamned racebaiters and haters who wouldn't step the fuck back and listen to the facts. No, you assholes were incredibly fucking emotional and racist. Last year you assholes kept clinging to lies and nastily maligning George WHEN YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPENED.

And FUCK YOU, media! You bastards rushed to judgment because you wanted to tar and feather the white hispanic who defended his life against a black punk. Fuck you assholes for jumping in and rushing to conclusions.

You wouldn't fucking listen to all the facts. Damn you MSNBC and asswipes like Al Sharpton.

Maybe... MAYBE next time you won't get so goddamned unfair and emotional and show us all your hateful, racist sides. And fuck you President Obama for interjecting yourself into this and stirring up anger and hatred. You bastards didn't want justice. You wanted vengeance against the evil non-black man.

YOU MADE THIS INTO A RACE ISSUE. THAT'S ON YOU. IF YOU'RE SAD TOO BAD. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

Just remember all the shit you certain people stirred up. Thank God the jury had the brains, the guts, and the willingness to see justice through.
That's okay, payback will come at the mid-terms next year.

The GOP will pay for this decision, with their jobs.

How is this Bush's fault?

In Southern states.

I am sure most of the pro-gun people would support that.

This has likely already been pointed out, but Martin would have been too young to legally carry a gun.

In Florida, at least, young black men need to understand that the Zimmerman verdict is now part of SYG jurisprudence, that one can be pursued by an armed private citizen, absent any evidence of wrongdoing, even in the context of racial profiling, where being black in certain neighborhoods means one is ‘in the wrong place.’

For black man aged 21 and older, yes, they need to take a concealed carry course and apply for a carry permit, and arm themselves accordingly.

that one can be pursued by an armed private citizen, absent any evidence of wrongdoing, even in the context of racial profiling,

Yup, you can follow people, even if they're black.

And once armed..they can turn around and shoot that person in the face.

Claim it was self defense..and go on Hannity to say it was "God's Will".

:clap:

It was proven in Court that Zimmerman is not racist.
False. And ridiculous, even for you.

Zimmerman mentored young black students.
Zimmerman took a young black girl to one of his proms.
Zimmerman has black friends.

On Thursday, the Justice Department released a report showing that George Zimmerman, a Florida neighborhood watch guard who is being charged with second degree murder for shooting 17-year-old Travyon Martin while on duty, is not racist.

The report reveals over 30 interviews showing that the Zimmerman is not racist, an argument held strong by prosecutors in charging him with the killing of Martin, an African-American.

FBI agents asked each of the interviewees whether Zimmerman "displayed any bias, prejudice or irrational attitude against any class of citizen, religious, racial, gender or ethnic groups,". The report showed that none of the 30 plus interviewees answered affirmative to show of any bias.

ColbertAlan.png

In the phone calls logged by the Sanford police, every time he called reporting someone "threatening" they were Black males.

Maybe he likes the sisters? :eusa_shhh:

Maybe you are projecting your hurt feelings ?

You're dumber than I first thought. Why would I have hurt feelings?

I'll take that as a compliment. Maybe you have not accepted Obama's total defeat of the the massive Republican effort to make Obama a one term President. Maybe you think this trial ,that affects no one, is hurting liberals the way Obama has hurt you?

No but thanks for playing!

Not at all...I take umbrage at New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts being characterized as making up the entirety of the Northern States, which I think I made abundantly clear.

Black, white, green, red, brown, purple, yellow, orange.

North, South, East, West.

Red State, Blue State.

Urban, suburban, rural.

Rich, poor, middle class.

From purple mountains majesty, across the fruited plains, from sea to shining sea.

All encompassingly I support everyones right to arm themselves for the purpose of self defense and the defense of others wherever they may legally do so.

Is this in any way unclear.

Made what abundantly clear?

Personally, I think that if the law allows it, you should be able to have a gun for home defense and defense of a business.

Carrying guns in the streets is a fool errand, regardless of what the law is..in my opinion.

It was tried in the wild west with disastrous results.

And every country where there is abundance of guns..there are an abundance of death by guns.

Blacks should arm themselves anyway---whitey is evil 10 or 20 of em with lots of ammo

In Florida?

You bet.

not to put too fine a point on it yet every time someone is killed it is murder.

No it's not. That's ridiculous.

yes it is murder just means getting killed. whether it is justified or not is the question.

"Murder" is by definition unlawful killing.

Perhaps you are thinking about "homicide", which some use synonymously with "murder" but which actually has a broader meaning of one person killing another.

Really? For what??? :confused: A innocent man was found innocent in somehow this has to do with the gop!:cuckoo:
He's as innocent as OJ and the cop who beat the shit out of Rodney King.

Enjoy this while you can. This is your GOP swan song. Come next years mid-terms, you fuckers are toast!

The cons all believed that OJ was guilty when he walked, but now the tables have turned and they are supporting Zimmerman?

Seems they respect the jury verdict when it suits them.

The only time I feel a need to actually attack a jury for delivering a verdict is when they send an innocent person to jail. Since that did not happen in the OJ case or the Zimmerman case I see no reason to get upset about either one of the. The fact that you are willing to get your knickers in twist over someone not going to jail proves you really have no idea what being locked in a cage is like. We should never send anyone to jail.

Made what abundantly clear?

Personally, I think that if the law allows it, you should be able to have a gun for home defense and defense of a business.

Carrying guns in the streets is a fool errand, regardless of what the law is..in my opinion.

It was tried in the wild west with disastrous results.

And every country where there is abundance of guns..there are an abundance of death by guns.

Blacks should arm themselves anyway---whitey is evil 10 or 20 of em with lots of ammo

In Florida?

You bet.

Everywhere--it's their constitutional right. Why are you discriminating against blacks in other states?

Jesse Jackson, once again, proves he is a racist sexist.
"JACKSON: Well, it was a stretch, trying to avoid the obvious. There was no--you speak of jury of your peers: there was no man on the jury—Trayvon was a black boy—there was no man, no black on the jury. So at least the idea of jury of your peers was a stretch all the while."
The jury is for Zimmerman first of all not trayvon.
"there was no man, no black on the jury". So fucking what Jesse. Are white women incapable of understanding the law?

The Hispanic is described as a "black Hispanic".. juror B 29

Technically, under scientific human classification, there are only 3 races. White, black, Asian.

Are we going to describe ourselves as white Asian Hispanic next? Sheesh.

Does black trump white in the gene pool. I mean seriously breaking us down into sub categories of race is sick.

And in time we will all be one race. We are evolving toward it.

Stalking, is now federal?

Civil rights? I'm not seeing a case, why do you make this statement?

Excuse me? USA Today - 1 hour ago

:)

Civil rights leaders seek new charges against Zimmerman

Angry civil rights groups on Sunday were pressing for new criminal charges following George Zimmerman's acquittal on second-degree murder and manslaughter in a Florida courtroom.

The NAACP website featured an online petition asking the Justice Department to bring federal charges against Zimmerman in the February 2012 fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.

"The most fundamental of civil rights — the right to life — was violated the night George Zimmerman stalked and then took the life of Trayvon Martin," the petition says. "We ask that the Department of Justice file civil rights (criminal) charges against Mr. Zimmerman for this egregious violation."

Civil rights leaders seek new charges against Zimmerman

George Zimmerman is a rock star, and Hispanics are now honorary whites. Your numbers just got readjusted!

"Honorary"?

I've always been white all my life..and Hispanic.

When did that change?

This has likely already been pointed out, but Martin would have been too young to legally carry a gun.

In Florida, at least, young black men need to understand that the Zimmerman verdict is now part of SYG jurisprudence, that one can be pursued by an armed private citizen, absent any evidence of wrongdoing, even in the context of racial profiling, where being black in certain neighborhoods means one is ‘in the wrong place.’

For black man aged 21 and older, yes, they need to take a concealed carry course and apply for a carry permit, and arm themselves accordingly.

that one can be pursued by an armed private citizen, absent any evidence of wrongdoing, even in the context of racial profiling,

Yup, you can follow people, even if they're black.

And once armed..they can turn around and shoot that person in the face.

Claim it was self defense..and go on Hannity to say it was "God's Will".

:clap:

They do that in Chicago now but it's hard to get Sharpton to go help em. Can't figure out why :eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back