The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't TM screaming! You dip shit. That doesn't even sound like me is not the same as it is not me. Watch the interrogation where he says it and then hear the inflection of his voice. You can't get that from reading it in articles. Keep digging. It is something different every fucking day. If you weren't lazy as fuck you could actually watch these things and not rely on blogs.

I did listen to GZ's response were talking about. Did you? I posted it.

The revelation is that he had a chance to answer a direct and unambiguous question regarding who was screaming, and Zimmerman failed to.

Yea, I listened when it was played in court. I listened to the corresponding testimony. Obviously you weren't satisfied with reality, so continue your search for the 3rd gunman on the grassy knoll. You're a fucking joke.

You are trying to draw attention away from the fact the prosecution had a smoking gun and dropped the ball by not exploiting it or maybe they really didn't want to convict Zimmerman because his dad was a magistrate judge. That's why they charged him with murder 2 and not manslaughter. They knew they could botch the trial and then GZ would never have to worry about prosecution again out of double jeopardy.

His account and the tweets stopped after his death. Good enough for me. I can't authenticate anything you say, and it is definitely meaningless, so I know what you mean.

We're talking about specific texts claimed to be Trayvon's. To then bring into everything "authenticate" about the trial shows a desperation on your part.

Perhaps you would be better served posting in the conspiracy theories forum. Your attempt to retry the case on the message board with evidence that everyone else has already seen and considered and weighed is very immature and embarrassing. You need to move on. Your crackpot theories have all been disproven, yet you still shout the same nonsense. If you feel you could crack the case, the DOJ has an email account setup for your legal brilliance. Please post your drivel there!

I asked you to show me where my smoking gun was refuted by testimony, and so far, you have only given me a 3 hour video of testimony. :badgrin:

I did listen to GZ's response were talking about. Did you? I posted it.

The revelation is that he had a chance to answer a direct and unambiguous question regarding who was screaming, and Zimmerman failed to.

Yea, I listened when it was played in court. I listened to the corresponding testimony. Obviously you weren't satisfied with reality, so continue your search for the 3rd gunman on the grassy knoll. You're a fucking joke.

You are trying to draw attention away from the fact the prosecution had a smoking gun and dropped the ball by not exploiting it or maybe they really didn't want to convict Zimmerman because his dad was a magistrate judge. That's why they charged him with murder 2 and not manslaughter. They knew they could botch the trial and then GZ would never have to worry about prosecution again out of double jeopardy.

A magistrate signs your fucking warrant once you are arrested. They are in the jail when they bring you in. Your smoking gun was presented in evidence and I'm pretty sure in closing arguments as well. The state attorney that filed the charges disbanded a grand jury and omitted evidence in her warrant to pursue 2nd degree murder charges. The only thing that is smoking on this is you....put the pipe down my friend. You have a problem.

We're talking about specific texts claimed to be Trayvon's. To then bring into everything "authenticate" about the trial shows a desperation on your part.

Perhaps you would be better served posting in the conspiracy theories forum. Your attempt to retry the case on the message board with evidence that everyone else has already seen and considered and weighed is very immature and embarrassing. You need to move on. Your crackpot theories have all been disproven, yet you still shout the same nonsense. If you feel you could crack the case, the DOJ has an email account setup for your legal brilliance. Please post your drivel there!

I asked you to show me where my smoking gun was refuted by testimony, and so far, you have only given me a 3 hour video of testimony. :badgrin:

That's what everyone else listened to, including the jury. You don't want to watch it that's fine. Get your information from a blog instead. I prefer to go to the horse's mouth, but the sky is blue in my world. Can't speak for you on that one.

Comb through these to Quick and see if you can crack these mysteries where everyone else failed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aabVQPlNR4E]62 School children see UFO land and alien beings come out - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHo7FHn2gSs]Bigfoot Stalking Campers In Arizona [Real Bigfoot Encounters] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1rI6EupIac]Documentary about Mothman Part1 - YouTube[/ame]

Your smoking gun was presented in evidence and I'm pretty sure in closing arguments as well.

I've listened to a half-hour of the Serino tape you posted and have heard not a word about the screaming.

Again, present links and quotes of specific areas where my smoking gun was refuted by testimony or your own arguments and stop making vague references as if they mean something.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ial-zimmerman-trial-thread-2.html#post7557733

Your smoking gun was presented in evidence and I'm pretty sure in closing arguments as well.

I've listened to a half-hour of the Serino tape you posted and have heard not a word about the screaming.

Again, present links and quotes of specific areas where my smoking gun was refuted by testimony or your own arguments and stop making vague references as if they mean something.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ial-zimmerman-trial-thread-2.html#post7557733

Don't watch it then shit for brains. It wasn't the only thing he testified to. Don't know what to say. Present a link that says it wasn't covered and then I will think you still have a functioning brain. YOU ARE RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't watch it then shit for brains. It wasn't the only thing he testified to. Don't know what to say. Present a link that says it wasn't covered and then I will think you still have a functioning brain. YOU ARE RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't say I wasn't going to watch it all. I will. I can't watch 3 hours of video in only 30 minutes.

It might help if you could be more specific though.

I didn't say I wasn't going to watch it. I can't watch 3 hours of video in only 30 minutes.

It is specifically in that video. Could you post a specific link to video evidence to prove that GZ's dad was pushing a corrupt justice system that he wasn't even apart of? Until then your arguments are meaningless.

Last edited:

I didn't say I wasn't going to watch it. I can't watch 3 hours of video in only 30 minutes.

It is specifically in that video. Could you post a specific link to video evidence to prove that GZ's dad was pushing a corrupt justice system that he wasn't even apart of? Until then your arguments are meaningless.

How many times are you going to try to convince people of that without directly addressing the argument? LMAO

How many times are you going to try to convince people of that without directly addressing the argument? LMAO

I'm asking for you to produce evidence to what you claim. Much like you always press for. I provide it. You provide nothing. I don't believe your nut-wing blog posts. Give me a fucking break hypocrite.

I'm asking for you to produce evidence to what you claim. Much like you always press for. I provide it. You provide nothing. I don't believe your nut-wing blog posts. Give me a fucking break hypocrite.

What do you think I did. It is best to look at my original posts.

Quick, I'm done with you man. Maybe I will see you some day on CNN doing an interview on how you cracked the case and Eric Holder gave you a blow job to congratulate you. Until then you can fuck off.

I'm thinking no. #1 she is black. That's a valid defense for lying to the poe lease, much like self defense is justification for lethal force. #2 is anybody really sure what she said? #3 she had a hurry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back