The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm parent crucifying.

NO, you aren't! They are as responsible for his behavior as he is.

Actually, they're more responsible. He should have been stood on a long time before gun/pot.

Remember though, we're supposed to believe the picture of him at 10 - 12 yrs old that they gave the media to plaster all over the universe, not the actual photo depicting his age of 17.

Even though it has nothing to do with the trial, I'm having a hard time believing his parents stood by and never saw any of the crap he was posting online and sending from his phone, much less what was going on with him at school. You can't tell me they didn't have any clue as to what he was doing. If anyone believes that, they believe every word Jodi Arias says.

NO, you aren't! They are as responsible for his behavior as he is.

Actually, they're more responsible. He should have been stood on a long time before gun/pot.

Remember though, we're supposed to believe the picture of him at 10 - 12 yrs old that they gave the media to plaster all over the universe, not the actual photo depicting his age of 17.

Even though it has nothing to do with the trial, I'm having a hard time believing his parents stood by and never saw any of the crap he was posting online and sending from his phone, much less what was going on with him at school. You can't tell me they didn't have any clue as to what he was doing. If anyone believes that, they believe every word Jodi Arias says.

I'm wondering WTF. They knew he was suspended. It wasn't like this was all in secret, it was in their house(s) and he got the tat, et al money from somewhere. What's their problem?

George Zimmerman's six-person jury is finally in place, and two things stand out: All six are women, and none of them are black. Five of the jurors are white, and one is Hispanic, reports the Orlando Sentinel . It says all but one are middle-aged or older.

Reports from everywhere on the blogosphere so I won't post a link here. I can already see the screaming and ranting along with demonstrations as this being racist. And, the state, ever-PC, did it's best to toss these women off the jury – replacing them with all blacks. Isn't that racist too? :evil:

So, where'd he get the money for tats and bling? Where'd he get the gun and where was the pot plant and where were his mom and dad through all that?

I'm not victim crucifying. Just asking - where's his parents in all that? I'd notice if the bedroom smelled like pot, there was a plant growing in there, one of the guns was missing, or she got some tats. Even if she was employed and paid for all that herself, I'd notice and there would be a huge come to Jesus talk like you wouldn't believe.

Pot's good for you. It calms you down, unlike alcohol which makes you crazy.

Wooooooo, that's scary, a black dude with a gun. Where did he get it?

You never asks how Z got his.

So, where'd he get the money for tats and bling? Where'd he get the gun and where was the pot plant and where were his mom and dad through all that?

I'm not victim crucifying. Just asking - where's his parents in all that? I'd notice if the bedroom smelled like pot, there was a plant growing in there, one of the guns was missing, or she got some tats. Even if she was employed and paid for all that herself, I'd notice and there would be a huge come to Jesus talk like you wouldn't believe.

That's awesome on the pot, except for the underage thing.

Thhhhhat's because we already know where he got it. We covered that before.

That's unfair...it's common knowledge that he and his wife took classes and had the guns registered in their names...yes it would have been the first thing that came up had the gun not been registered.

You shoulda asked [MENTION=42294]Snookie[/MENTION] how the pot is going for him at remembering things. (Z's gun being LEGAL)

George Zimmerman's six-person jury is finally in place, and two things stand out: All six are women, and none of them are black. Five of the jurors are white, and one is Hispanic, reports the Orlando Sentinel . It says all but one are middle-aged or older.

Reports from everywhere on the blogosphere so I won't post a link here. I can already see the screaming and ranting along with demonstrations as this being racist. And, the state, ever-PC, did it's best to toss these women off the jury – replacing them with all blacks. Isn't that racist too? :evil:

I cannot say it's not fair, but I would like to have had men and at least one black represented on the jury. As for age, I believe wisdom comes with age, so I have no problem with middle age and older.

Hey y'all...I was in sound checks all day...anything interesting happen today...did the judge decide if the voice testimony was admissable?

You shoulda asked [MENTION=42294]Snookie[/MENTION] how the pot is going for him at remembering things. (Z's gun being LEGAL)

Pot...good pot...is very hard on your memory and your attention span for that matter...not that I know..its what Ive heard ;)

Hey y'all...I was in sound checks all day...anything interesting happen today...did the judge decide if the voice testimony was admissable?

have not seen anything on the frye hearing being settled

however the state can use "profiled" in opening

but not "racial profiled"

the state can not use "self appointed"

the state agreed that zimmerman was out of the car

when asked are you following him

so there will be no reference to zimmerman getting out of the car

in disregard of what dispatch said

the judges rule on the frye hearing will be either later today

or over the weekend

[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] stop flipping around, I'm getting necklash.

Frye - she said NO to defense experts, is writing her ruling on prosecution (but defense will be able to call rebuttal if she says yes to that)

She's going to say yes yes to State for most of this. If Owens the State Voice Moron gets through, more power to the Bernster.

Does this mean past incidents?
>>yes i was speaking in general terms
in the zimmerman case
it is a fact that dispatch on several occasions
requested assistance of zimmerman
to track and report activities of the person

Now just wait a dam new york minute. My memory is... is...I forgot.:eusa_angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back