The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the judge rules on the Frye hearing to let Owens the State Idiot in as a voice expert and they open up that can of voice worms, TM's dad is going to take a beating for changing his story.

She already ruled orally in the session this morning, she will be writing her decision this afternoon.

I'm not seeing a scenario where TM's dad get's called to the stand, he wasn't home that night.

>>>>

What was the ruling???

Prosecution witnesses are in. Defense of course will then be able to have rebuttal witnesses testify. I'd expect that to add 3-4 days to the trial given the time spent in the Frye hearing.

Where have you been? I quotey thinged in your honor several times.

Around. You need more of a pat on the head than this -->> http://www.usmessageboard.com/7395820-post1422.html

:udaman:

LOL

>>>>

Waiting for the trial, but if Z wants the jury to believe self-defense, and the witnesses cannot support that, then Z will have to testify. We all want to know what happened between the time Z hung up with the dispatcher to the time the neighbor arrived close in time to police. I suppose Z's statements will be brought in for that and the defense could leave it at that. But, personally, I need to get the "feel" of how the evidence is presented to know whether Z should or should not take the stand. It's risky but it may be the clincher, in a good way, if the jury likes him.

Juror B-76

White

Wondered why TM was "out LATE at night".

TM was a 17 yr. old who went to a store @ 7PM.

Juror B-37

White

Described protests as "RIOTING".
Zimmerman, white and Hispanic. All the jurors are qhie and Hispanic. Oh man.
I saw on the news that one juror is hispanic or black. Which is it? I can understand hispanic and black but not hispanic or black.

Speedy trial? Why are they taking today off?

They didn't take the day off. This morning they had a session out of the presence of the jury and clear some pretrial issues. This afternoon Judge Nelson is writing her Frye hearing decision (which is a defense motion) so it will be complete for opening statements Monday.

>>>>

Don't underestimate the amount of pressure that's on the jury to convict. The truth may easily take a back seat to self defense. Ironic ain't it.

They didn't take the day off. This morning they had a session out of the presence of the jury and clear some pretrial issues. This afternoon Judge Nelson is writing her Frye hearing decision (which is a defense motion) so it will be complete for opening statements Monday.

>>>>

Well, they better get their pokey asses in gear. I need entertainment.:razz:

She already ruled orally in the session this morning, she will be writing her decision this afternoon.

I'm not seeing a scenario where TM's dad get's called to the stand, he wasn't home that night.

>>>>

What was the ruling???

Prosecution witnesses are in. Defense of course will then be able to have rebuttal witnesses testify. I'd expect that to add 3-4 days to the trial given the time spent in the Frye hearing.

>>>>

I'm guessing more like a week. They aren't seriously putting that moron Owens up. Good luck with that.

Where have you been? I quotey thinged in your honor several times.

Around. You need more of a pat on the head than this -->> http://www.usmessageboard.com/7395820-post1422.html

:udaman:

LOL

>>>>

This is getting out of quotey hand.

Don't underestimate the amount of pressure that's on the jury to convict. The truth may easily take a back seat to self defense. Ironic ain't it.

I'm not underestimating that at all. Contrarily, I'm adding it to the Not A Fair Trial pile.

>>>>

Well, they better get their pokey asses in gear. I need entertainment.:razz:

What? I didn't give you enough of that last night? Do I need to whip my font back out?

Juror B-76

White

Wondered why TM was "out LATE at night".

TM was a 17 yr. old who went to a store @ 7PM.

Juror B-37

White

Described protests as "RIOTING".
Zimmerman, white and Hispanic. All the jurors are qhie and Hispanic. Oh man.
I saw on the news that one juror is hispanic or black. Which is it? I can understand hispanic and black but not hispanic or black.

Somehow, they can't tell, all I'm seeing is Hispanic or black and "dark skin".

IDK

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRTe9JnqVhQ&feature=player_embedded]Trayvon Martin Video from Cell Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back