The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, where'd he get the money for tats and bling? Where'd he get the gun and where was the pot plant and where were his mom and dad through all that?

I'm not victim crucifying. Just asking - where's his parents in all that? I'd notice if the bedroom smelled like pot, there was a plant growing in there, one of the guns was missing, or she got some tats. Even if she was employed and paid for all that herself, I'd notice and there would be a huge come to Jesus talk like you wouldn't believe.

So, where'd he get the money for tats and bling? Where'd he get the gun and where was the pot plant and where were his mom and dad through all that?

I'm not victim crucifying. Just asking - where's his parents in all that? I'd notice if the bedroom smelled like pot, there was a plant growing in there, one of the guns was missing, or she got some tats. Even if she was employed and paid for all that herself, I'd notice and there would be a huge come to Jesus talk like you wouldn't believe.

uh oh---are you playing the bad parent card ? :eusa_whistle:

Bad parent card PLAYED

Bad parent card PLAYED

I'm going to need a bigger tent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back