The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=42969]jon_berzerk[/MENTION] stop flipping around, I'm getting necklash.

Frye - she said NO to defense experts, is writing her ruling on prosecution (but defense will be able to call rebuttal if she says yes to that)

She's going to say yes yes to State for most of this. If Owens the State Voice Moron gets through, more power to the Bernster.

Does this mean past incidents?
>>yes i was speaking in general terms
in the zimmerman case
it is a fact that dispatch on several occasions
requested assistance of zimmerman
to track and report activities of the person

Frye - she said NO to defense experts, is writing her ruling on prosecution (but defense will be able to call rebuttal if she says yes to that)

i missed that part is this new this evening

talk left and legal insurrection did not mention this

they are usually pretty up to date on this

Does this mean past incidents?

i am talking about this incident

go back to the transcript of the call between zimmerman

and dispatch

look at the number of times they engaged zimmerman to stay involved

911 dispatcher:

Let me know if he does anything, OK?

911 dispatcher:

We’ve got him on the way. Just let me know if this guy does anything else.

He’s running. [2:08]

911 dispatcher:

He’s running? Which way is he running?

911 dispatcher:

OK, which entrance is that he’s headed towards?

I heard different, I heard there was one term the state can't use and that is it, everything else is fair game.

A Florida judge on Friday rejected a motion from George Zimmerman’s lawyers to censor prosecutors, ruling that the state is perfectly free to use charged references like “wanna-be cop” and “vigilante” to describe Trayvon Martin’s killer.

Judge Debra Nelson did, however, tell prosecutors to avoid using the term “racial profiling,” agreeing with defense attorney Mark O’Mara’s theory that the phrase could “infect the jury with a racial component that won’t be supported in fact.”

they can not use "racial profiled"

or

"self-appointed"

if she would have barred all four

the state would not have a case

--LOL

I heard you on past incidents on the other thread and said true dat baby, I hadn't thought of it the way you put it.

No defense experts, she's ruling on prosecution's, they can bring rebuttals if she lets that dipshit Owens in. and as far as what the State can say, she only eliminated 1, the rest is fair game.

She is not committing political suicide.

Great point, mark. I think the dispatcher meant not to follow close (like when GZ appeared to be running after him)...so I think that is what GZ meant by he stopped...meaning that he was no longer running after him and kind of eyeing it from a distance. Thats what I got from it anyway...it sounds like that is what GZ did...i think the furthest he walked was up the walkway from the truck and into the opening (the "T" in the sidewalk)...I think he was kind of relaying the location from there which by that time would be from a distance if Trayvon had in fact began running and disappeared behind the far building.

I think he was kind of standing at the "T" and Trayvon came from around the building that he disappeared to...he saw GZ and then asked if there was a problem...the rest is history as they say :)

Great point, mark. I think the dispatcher meant not to follow close (like when GZ appeared to be running after him)...so I think that is what GZ meant by he stopped...meaning that he was no longer running after him and kind of eyeing it from a distance. Thats what I got from it anyway...it sounds like that is what GZ did...i think the furthest he walked was up the walkway from the truck and into the opening (the "T" in the sidewalk)...I think he was kind of relaying the location from there which by that time would be from a distance if Trayvon had in fact began running and disappeared behind the far building.

I think he was kind of standing at the "T" and Trayvon came from around the building that he disappeared to...he saw GZ and then asked if there was a problem...the rest is history as they say :)

when he was talking to the dispatch

i took at as he didnt know where martin was

but felt he could be close by

because of what he said

about not wanting to give out his home address

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you live in the area?

Zimmerman:

Yeah, yeah, I live here.

911 dispatcher:

OK, what’s your apartment number?

Zimmerman:

It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]

911 dispatcher:

OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then? [3:42]

Zimmerman:

Yeah, that’s fine. [3:43]

That's awesome on the pot, except for the underage thing.

Thhhhhat's because we already know where he got it. We covered that before.

You shoulda asked [MENTION=42294]Snookie[/MENTION] how the pot is going for him at remembering things. (Z's gun being LEGAL)

Pot...good pot...is very hard on your memory and your attention span for that matter...not that I know..its what Ive heard ;)

Is that why you're doing a half-split in your profile picture, with your head hanging down, like you're taking a nap? :eusa_whistle: (I couldn't resist. LOL)

[MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION]

Consider that other thread the flame thread and let's continue here :)

BTW Avatar4321 is not an idiot. He is a lawyer who lives in Utah.

Actually it might be fun to wallow over there...lol.
Some grudges never die.
They just turn into flame wars.

:lmao: [MENTION=43879]testarosa[/MENTION]

Last edited:
I'm sick of repeating myself so I'm going to copy/paste from the other thread:

Idiots:
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeB131
Quote: Originally Posted by Avatar4321
Quote: Originally Posted by Dont Taz Me Bro
Florida only requires 12 jurors in capitol cases.
Are they seeking the death penalty?

Personally, I dont think it was wise to let them pick a 12 woman jury. At least one jury should be a man.

I am all for women, but i dont think a jury of all women would represent a jury of my peers well.

I think it was a poor pick for the defense.
Again, Zimmerman's lawyers are amatuers, and they don't have the best interest of their clients in mind.

They are appealling to the kind of knuckle-dragger who thinks he needs to pack heat. Because they are sending money to the defense fund.

Response:
If I'm going to nail you, prepare to be nailed.

Don West is mostly a federal attorney. He is not skeered of a circuit judge and they just won a 5th DCA appeal against Judge Nelson on Crump.

Don't speak out of your ass or I'll hand it to you.

Super Lawyer, Don West:

Donald West Lawyer in Orlando, Criminal Defense Attorney FL : Super Lawyers

Hey can you say that again? Im not getting it...hehe.

You ladies are sooo much fun I cant stand it.:D

Last edited:
I heard different, I heard there was one term the state can't use and that is it, everything else is fair game.

A Florida judge on Friday rejected a motion from George Zimmerman’s lawyers to censor prosecutors, ruling that the state is perfectly free to use charged references like “wanna-be cop” and “vigilante” to describe Trayvon Martin’s killer.

Judge Debra Nelson did, however, tell prosecutors to avoid using the term “racial profiling,” agreeing with defense attorney Mark O’Mara’s theory that the phrase could “infect the jury with a racial component that won’t be supported in fact.”

or

"self-appointed"

--LOL

The motion wouldn't have barred them later in the proceedings, the motion was only for opening statements. It wouldn't have ended the states case.

>>>>

It's like crack [MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION] Ok, I SWEAR I'm done with the idiots.

The more posts I read on that thread, the more ignorant some people seem to be. What blows my mind on some of them is that even though their first posts on it were bad, they kept getting worse as they kept posting. Are they trying to outdo each other in the stupid arena?

It's like crack [MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION] Ok, I SWEAR I'm done with the idiots.

The more posts I read on that thread, the more ignorant some people seem to be. What blows my mind on some of them is that even though their first posts on it were bad, they kept getting worse as they kept posting. Are they trying to outdo each other in the stupid arena?

I'm so tired. Night Aye. :) xoxo

Nite nite! Get some sleep!

Old news, that was 2-3 weeks ago.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the defense has even deposed yet and then it's only on a narrow scope.

>>>>

Yeah but that's not it. Video link to the appellate again today after the hearing.

OK, if you find out more let us know please.

Have a good night.

>>>>

I would like to make a comment about the claim that TM smoked pot.

I would like to but I forgot.

Get back with ya'll later.

or

"self-appointed"

--LOL

The motion wouldn't have barred them later in the proceedings, the motion was only for opening statements. It wouldn't have ended the states case.

>>>>

yes of course

but they would not have anything to talk about in opening

watch the video the judge said that herself

if that is all the state has

it is pretty weak

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back