The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening Everyone!!!

I can't do the BIG FONT thing. LOL

Sorry to have to ask what's already been discussed, but I've been out of the loop for a few hours...(getting stuff ready for girls' weekend coming up)...now that we have a jury and opening statements Monday morning, does that mean the Z court is dark tomorrow???

I think what is fascinating about this case is that both sides believe in what they are doing. The defense truly believes GZ...this is different than a lot of cases where you have to believe that the attorney knows their client is guilty but doing their best to either get them off on lesser charges or acquitted for a technicality. Kind of refreshing to watch for a change.

Like the OJ dream team...everyone of those attorneys knew he did it.

from what i have been reading tonight it seems omara did a great job today

in framing the picture

at one point i hear he had the jurors

he had the jurors to agree that lawful self defense is

not taking the law into your own hands which was the states point yesterday

I think what is fascinating about this case is that both sides believe in what they are doing. The defense truly believes GZ...this is different than a lot of cases where you have to believe that the attorney knows their client is guilty but doing their best to either get them off on lesser charges or acquitted for a technicality. Kind of refreshing to watch for a change.

Mmmm, not both sides, I believe one is in the political spotlight/career changer.
At the beginning, when the judge was ruling against their every motion and then moved them without reason to another space in the courthouse, M O'M walked into somewhere and talked to someone after one such incident, he almost broke down and tears and said "they're going to convict him and he is innocent of this". He does truly believe and he's very committed. West I think is too, but doing his West job. On the other shoe. So far all I've seen roll out of A$$hole's mouth every time he opens it is a$$, today was yet another example the judge actually corrected him on, and the Bernster acts like a gawfawing, "do you have that Twitster, whatever it's called, I don't have that but my wife and kids do HA HA HA" joke on every single juror on the individual questioning. Dude, we know by the 2nd time you said it someone told you it's called Twitter so the 32nd time you said it was just really worn the f out, annoying Used Car Salesman I'm your pal attempt at a joke.

And that is my take on them.

One way that bernie acts like a used car salesman is when he asks a question and then barely lets the person finish...then he rearranges what they say in a way to his liking. If it were me Id be like "hey dude, quit rearranging my phrases!"..."I said it the way I meant it"...lol.

--One way that bernie acts like a used car salesman is when he asks a question and then barely lets the person finish.--

that is a mistake when you are in the process of weeding out jurors

in framing the picture

I was gone today...missed the whole thing.

Are yall gonna watch TM dad on hln after dark?

I watched Vinnie interview him yesterday...something that struck me was that some on here had said that he had denied that it was Trayvon yelling for help...yet yesterday he made the comment that those were his last words...so which is it?

Last edited:

in framing the picture

I was gone today...missed the whole thing.

yeah me too

legal insurrection

and

talk left have some good summaries

Juror B-76

White

Wondered why TM was "out LATE at night".

TM was a 17 yr. old who went to a store @ 7PM.

Juror B-37

White

Described protests as "RIOTING".

Why does it matter that she is white? Can have it both ways...the evidence will come out and the jury will render a just verdict...that is our system.

Good Evening Everyone!!!

I can't do the BIG FONT thing. LOL

Sorry to have to ask what's already been discussed, but I've been out of the loop for a few hours...(getting stuff ready for girls' weekend coming up)...now that we have a jury and opening statements Monday morning, does that mean the Z court is dark tomorrow???

They aren't done with the Frye hearing they kind of left it at the end yesterday, but no court today. I think the judge is tired.

I'll teach you how to do the big font thing ;)

Last edited:

I watched Vinnie interview him yesterdady...something that struck me was that some on here had said that he had denied that it was Trayvon yelling for help...yet yesterday he made the comment that those were his last words...so which is it?

Everyone can be all mad at me and call me an idiot, but I'm betting that's Z yelling. That makes sense in the scenario and witness statements.

Last edited:
Holy shit! You don't know about that? What else don't you know about? This is the political and agenda TRIAL OF THE DECADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get on board!! Your race, color, religion, sex, career may be here!!

Says the President of the United STATES!

I'm brilliant. It's part of my strategy.:razz:

It wasn't you. It's the allure of the big font magic... It sneakers up on you, it call your name. [MENTION=43880]TW[/MENTION] I big fonted... A lot.

You big farted a lot?:eek:

Last edited:

I watched Vinnie interview him yesterdady...something that struck me was that some on here had said that he had denied that it was Trayvon yelling for help...yet yesterday he made the comment that those were his last words...so which is it?

Everyone can be all mad at me and call me an idiot, but I'm betting that's Z yelling. That makes sense in the scenario and witness statements.

Yeah I hated to say it bc I knew I would get some hate posts back but I'm glad im not the obly one who thinks it was Z.

Yeah I hated to say it bc I knew I would get some hate posts back but I'm glad im not the obly one who thinks it was Z.

The witnesses are putting him on the bottom and the back of his head was messed up.

2+2=4

The witnesses are putting him on the bottom and the back of his head was messed up.

2+2=4

the evidence will prove that Z was the one screaming for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back