The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the synopsis on what is at stake in this trial.

Assuming that a jury can be found that is entirely impartial and willing to hear both prosecution and defense cases then this case will depend largely upon the veracity of the only "witness" who was at the crime scene at the time. Since that is the person on trial it is going to be interesting to see if he takes the stand in his own defense.

If there is a single juror who is pro-NRA there will be a hung jury and then it will be up to the state to decide if they want to try again. In Florida the odds of this happening are pretty good so this is the most likely outcome in my humble opinion.

However if we assume that the jury is impartial then Zimmerman's credibility will be a crucial factor. In his favor is the lie detector but that can be nullified if the jury is presented with evidence that he is a habitual liar. Given that he lied to the judge earlier during the bail hearings that could count against him.

Personally I am hoping for the best but expecting the worst. The media circus is already ramping up the volume and that isn't going to help matters because whatever the outcome one group or another is going to be crying foul.

Not too many women are pro nra. I wonder if the nra has contributed to Z's defense fund. I wish they would ask him about it.

That would be irrelevant. And I know plenty of women who are avid shooters and NRA members. We put a lot of rabbit on the dinner table in these parts.

Rabbit? Do you know who you're talking to? I take umbrage with that.

Crusader Rabbit:(

Z is suing nbc, I think it is for defamation of character. Who wants to bet that this will never go to trial?

Okay. I did not expect "get your facts straight" would apply to you. NBC edited the non emergency call and set off this entire race thing... Began it. They should be criminally prosecuted for raising riots by shit ass, construing and changing things and setting off the fire.

Don't ever speak to me about Nfucking Bediting Ccreatingshit

Banned dismembered zombie killed from my house for all time.

Not liars - editors for their own ratings.

Read up.

I didn't list NBC editing as one of my top 20 fucked up things about this "case" and the politics of this case. My bad. It was still in my bag and I hadn't pulled out yet that I thought you guys knew about. Because you seem to know everything else about this trial!!

Don't you know all the fucked up things?

I'll do my top 40 tomorrow for all of you who hit race and Cadillac right off the bat and don't know anything else about what you're talking about. Apparently people just flew off the handle and assumed shit.

WOW! SURPRISE

Last edited:
I didn't list NBC editing as one of my top 20 fucked up things about this "case". My bad. It was still in my bag I hadn't pulled out yet that I thought you guys knew about

Don't you know all the fucked up things? I'll do my top 40 tomorrow for all of you who hit race and Cadillac right off the bat and don't know anything else.

Simmer down. my little spitfire.:cool:

I didn't list NBC editing as one of my top 20 fucked up things about this "case". My bad. It was still in my bag I hadn't pulled out yet that I thought you guys knew about

Don't you know all the fucked up things? I'll do my top 40 tomorrow for all of you who hit race and Cadillac right off the bat and don't know anything else.

Holy shit! You don't know about that? What else don't you know about? This is the political and agenda TRIAL OF THE DECADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get on board!! Your race, color, religion, sex, career may be here!!

Says the President of the United STATES!

Sorry, I had a little fit. I'm done now. The big font just sneaks out on me sometimes.

: ANGEL:

Last edited:

Holy shit! You don't know about that? What else don't you know about? This is the political and agenda TRIAL OF THE DECADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm brilliant. It's part of my strategy.:razz:

It wasn't you. It's the allure of the big font magic... It sneakers up on you, it call your name. [MENTION=43880]TW[/MENTION] I big fonted... A lot.

It wasn't you. It's the allure of the big font magic... It sneakers up on you, it call your name. [MENTION=43880]TW[/MENTION] I big fonted... A lot.

You like BIG FONTS (and you cannot lie). Reminds me of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug]Sir Mix-A-Lot - I like big butts ( Official Music Video ) - YouTube[/ame]

Funny thing about this song is that it's on a dance game that's on my daughter's 360. My niece (1st grade) was over here staying one weekend and they were playing that dance game in the living room. I start walking in the living room just as that song finishes (right when the game takes a picture of whoever is dancing to it) to see my niece moon the damn camera on the kinect! Her butt was plastered on the tv and she was laughing. I told her I was going to send that to her mom and dad.

Who's got

Big Fonts

I've got

Big Fonts

Aye's got

Big Fonts

You's got

Big Fonts

We's got

Big

Fonts

Read the constitution, stupid. Z's rights did not trump TM's right.

That's why there are stalking laws for weirdos like Z.

No no you moron. Reading the Constitution is not enough.

You'd have to have the ability to understand what you're reading. Clearly, you lack such skills.

It is not "stalking" to merely follow someone around in a residential area one evening, when you happen to find that individual suspicious.

Sorry, snoopie, but words still have actual meaning even if you cannot fathom it.

Okay dufus. Is it ok to follow the follower or the follower, follower following the follower who is follower following the follower?

You look and sound like a creep.:razz:

You are dhe dufus, you utter mental midget moron bitch.

And yes. One may follow the person doing the following. I'd expect a dipshit like you to walk around in a circle.

But it's still not stalking and it's still legal.

Damn. You are perpetually confused.

What would you do with a brain if your skull had one inside of it?

No no you moron. Reading the Constitution is not enough.

You'd have to have the ability to understand what you're reading. Clearly, you lack such skills.

It is not "stalking" to merely follow someone around in a residential area one evening, when you happen to find that individual suspicious.

Sorry, snoopie, but words still have actual meaning even if you cannot fathom it.

Okay dufus. Is it ok to follow the follower or the follower, follower following the follower who is follower following the follower?

You look and sound like a creep.:razz:

You are dhe dufus, you utter mental midget moron bitch.

And yes. One may follow the person doing the following. I'd expect a dipshit like you to walk around in a circle.

But it's still not stalking and it's still legal.

Damn. You are perpetually confused.

What would you do with a brain if your skull had one inside of it?

Happy Thursday Liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back