The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, I guess I should be grateful. All the neighborhood watch guy in my part of town did was rape a woman. At least he didn't kill anyone. That we know of.

Neighborhood watch should be just that...WATCH. You see something suspicious, call the police. Otherwise, stay the fuck out of it. Your job is not to confront citizens. Your job is to WATCH!

That's the problem with the "neighborhood watch" concept...it attracts all these little paramilitary nuts who want to have power over people. They're dangerous.

Okay...Ill give you that. But do you at least concede that he had a right to be suspicious?

Sure, he had a right to be suspicious. And call the cops. And that's it. Nothing more. Because he didn't actually see Martin do anything wrong. It's not like he had to intervene to save someone or anything like that.

I'm not sure he actually had cause to call the cops, though. You're not supposed to be bugging the cops all the time because you "think" someone looks suspicious. Ask me how I know that.

In reality, of course, ANYBODY has the right to be suspicious (founded or not).

And then, anybody also has the right to follow the person they find suspicious. Not chase. Not "pursue." But follow. Keep an eye on.

ZOMG! Not that! Yes. That.

Yessireebob.

This is still America.

I think this is it. They're doing the alternates now. See if I can get them in a sec.

B-29: A Hispanic or black nurse on an Alzheimer's ward who has seven children and lived in Chicago at time of shooting.

B-76: A white middle-aged woman who said Zimmerman had an "altercation with the young man. There was a struggle, and the gun went off."

B-37: A middle-aged white woman who works for a chiropractor and has many pets. She described protests in Sanford as "rioting."

B-51: A retired white woman from Oviedo who has a dog and 20-year-old cat. She knew a good deal about the case but said: "I'm not rigid in my thinking."

E-6: A young white woman and mother who used to work in financial services. She used this case as an example to her adolescent children, warning them to not go out at night.
Bernie tried 3 times to strike her and was denied

E-40: A white woman in her 60s who lived in Iowa at the time of the shooting. She heard national-news reports and recalls the shooting was in a gated community and a teenager was killed.

HTH did that happen BAM!?
One I thought who would get the boot, didn't.

And then, anybody also has the right to follow the person they find suspicious. Not chase. Not "pursue." But follow. Keep an eye on.

Yessireebob.

This is still America.

Imo, that's stalking.

I think this is it. They're doing the alternates now. See if I can get them in a sec.

B-29: A Hispanic or black nurse on an Alzheimer's ward who has seven children and lived in Chicago at time of shooting.

B-76: A white middle-aged woman who said Zimmerman had an "altercation with the young man. There was a struggle, and the gun went off."

B-37: A middle-aged white woman who works for a chiropractor and has many pets. She described protests in Sanford as "rioting."

B-51: A retired white woman from Oviedo who has a dog and 20-year-old cat. She knew a good deal about the case but said: "I'm not rigid in my thinking."

E-6: A young white woman and mother who used to work in financial services. She used this case as an example to her adolescent children, warning them to not go out at night.
Bernie tried 3 times to strike her and was denied

E-40: A white woman in her 60s who lived in Iowa at the time of the shooting. She heard national-news reports and recalls the shooting was in a gated community and a teenager was killed.

HTH did that happen BAM!?
One I thought who would get the boot, didn't.

I'll recheck when it comes on the news, I literally pulled that list together from watching, but I'm almost certain that's where we are.

Yessireebob.

This is still America.

Imo, that's stalking.

Such thinking is ridiculous.

How the fuck could it be "stalking" to follow around a person you find suspicious in a residential neighborhood some evening?

Words have meaning. Get to know them.

Alternates:

E-54: A middle-aged white man with a teenage stepson who wears hoodies. He recalled seeing photos of the injuries to Zimmerman's head and face.

E-13: A young white woman who goes to college and works two jobs. She heard the shooting was a "racial thing."

E-28: A middle-aged white woman who works as a nurse. She said she knew little about the case and has no opinion about Zimmerman's guilt.

B-72: A young Hispanic man who does maintenance at a school and competes in arm-wrestling tournaments. He said he avoids the news because he does not want to be "brainwashed."

Three out of four! I aught to be winning something here!!

Alternates:

E-54: A middle-aged white man with a teenage stepson who wears hoodies. He recalled seeing photos of the injuries to Zimmerman's head and face.

E-13: A young white woman who goes to college and works two jobs. She heard the shooting was a "racial thing."

E-28: A middle-aged white woman who works as a nurse. She said she knew little about the case and has no opinion about Zimmerman's guilt.

B-72: A young Hispanic man who does maintenance at a school and competes in arm-wrestling tournaments. He said he avoids the news because he does not want to be "brainwashed."

Three out of four! I aught to be winning something here!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2:

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Yessireebob.

This is still America.

Imo, that's stalking.

Yo Nookie! If I were following you down the street, would you be skeered of me?

Yessireebob.

This is still America.

Imo, that's stalking.

Such thinking is ridiculous.

How the fuck could it be "stalking" to follow around a person you find suspicious in a residential neighborhood some evening?

Words have meaning. Get to know them.

Read the constitution, stupid. Z's rights did not trump TM's right.

That's why there are stalking laws for weirdos like Z.

Yessireebob.

This is still America.

Imo, that's stalking.

Yo Nookie! If I were following you down the street, would you be skeered of me?

Only if you had an alligator with you.:eusa_angel:

This dufus is on the live feed have a knock down drag out with West right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back