The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Oh, thanks. I've never murdered anyone. We need more murderers? More trigger happy, gun toting folks on prescription anti-depressants? More people who blow away unarmed, innocent civilians? Really? How about I get armed and go after you, as you need more people like Zimmerman, armed and dangerous? :cuckoo:

Since I don't commit assault and battery against people I'm not worried about George Zimmerman, Esmerelda. George didn't blow away an "innocent civilian"...he shot a thug wannabe who viciously attacked him for no reason. It's sad what happened that night. A life was wasted. Not by George Zimmerman's actions but by Trayvon Martin's. What he did was criminal but beyond that...it was stupid.

No, Trayvon did nothing wrong at all. What Zimmerman did was criminal and stupid and one day, one way or another, he will pay.

You're right. Karma has a way of balancing things out.

I've known lots of 'regular' guys. They don't have past problems with the police or have been the subject of a restraining order. They don't have cousins accusing them of sexual molestation that went on for years. They aren't under the care of psychiatrists and counselors and aren't on anti-depressants. They don't lie to the court about how much money they have so they don't have to pay a high bail. They don't carry around concealed weapons. The fact he gained 100 pounds in a year illustrates how emotionally/mentally unbalanced he is. Zimmerman was a disaster waiting to happen. A nut case. Everything about him shouts nut case, unreliable, someone whose veracity is always questionable. That this 'accident' happened just at the right time to turn him into a hero (he thought the other incident was going to) is very suspect. It's far too coincidental and convenient.

Man, the lengths that you liberals will go to "get" George Zimmerman is scary. The guy gained all that weight because he's cowering inside somewhere because he's frightened some loon like you will attack him. You all act like a lynch mob...and then you say that Zimmerman is a "nut case" because he's afraid of you?

What this latest accident points out is the even after all he's gone through, George Zimmerman STILL cares enough about others to try and help them. Quite frankly, Esmerelda...we need MORE George Zimmerman's and fewer you's.

LOL Oh, thanks. I've never murdered anyone. We need more murderers? More trigger happy, gun toting folks on prescription anti-depressants? More people who blow away unarmed, innocent civilians? Really? How about I get armed and go after you, as you need more people like Zimmerman, armed and dangerous? :cuckoo:

Why don't you do something proactive for your community, Esmerelda? Volunteer to do Neighbor Hood watch. Oh wait...you're a progressive...you don't DO things like that. You believe that if you're "nice" to the bad people that they'll all be "nice" back to you. Then you run into someone like Trayvon who does his talking with his fists and you end up in the hospital asking "WHY! WHY! WHY!!!"

Man, the lengths that you liberals will go to "get" George Zimmerman is scary. The guy gained all that weight because he's cowering inside somewhere because he's frightened some loon like you will attack him. You all act like a lynch mob...and then you say that Zimmerman is a "nut case" because he's afraid of you?

What this latest accident points out is the even after all he's gone through, George Zimmerman STILL cares enough about others to try and help them. Quite frankly, Esmerelda...we need MORE George Zimmerman's and fewer you's.

Why don't you do something proactive for your community, Esmerelda? Volunteer to do Neighbor Hood watch. Oh wait...you're a progressive...you don't DO things like that. You believe that if you're "nice" to the bad people that they'll all be "nice" back to you. Then you run into someone like Trayvon who does his talking with his fists and you end up in the hospital asking "WHY! WHY! WHY!!!"
What an idiotic thing to say. You don't know anything about my life. I've helped and aided more people than you or Zimmerman combined have ever even met. Fool. Don't make such a stupid assumption. Also, your assumptions about Trayvon show how deeply disturbed you are: you'll say anthing to support the pro-gun stance. It's not about caring about people, it's not about protecting people or helping them: it's about being armed, to the point you will villify an murdered, innocent young man.

Last edited:

Since I don't commit assault and battery against people I'm not worried about George Zimmerman, Esmerelda. George didn't blow away an "innocent civilian"...he shot a thug wannabe who viciously attacked him for no reason. It's sad what happened that night. A life was wasted. Not by George Zimmerman's actions but by Trayvon Martin's. What he did was criminal but beyond that...it was stupid.

No, Trayvon did nothing wrong at all. What Zimmerman did was criminal and stupid and one day, one way or another, he will pay.

You people continue to amaze...if the Police had arrived a few moments earlier, Trayvon Martin would have been arrested for assault and battery and his narrow ass would have been hauled to jail right then and there. Somehow in your strange reality...Zimmerman pulling his gun and shooting Martin because he feared for his life negated the crime that Martin committed. Not sure how you manage that.

You want to do something REALLY proactive for your community? Work at a soup kitchen rather than a neighborhood watch.

Why?

Simple..................if you work at a soup kitchen you can see where the people are really hurting, and may be able to figure out a way to help them. If you work at a neighborhood watch, you're going to think of ways that you are above the people on your street, and start looking for ways to get rid if them (because you think they're suspicious because they're out late at night without a mandate from the neighborhood, and you are, so that gives you the license to take them down and feel better about yourself).

Kinda the same reason Zimmerman did, because he thought blacks were nothing more than troublemakers and thugs, even though all Trayvon had on him was a can of tea and some Skittles.

What an idiotic thing to say. You don't know anything about my life. I've helped and aided more people than you or Zimmerman combined have ever even met. Fool. Don't make such a stupid assumption.

You come across as the typical limousine liberal, Essie. Zimmerman actually did things for people, not just talk about it.

You people continue to amaze...if the Police had arrived a few moments earlier, Trayvon Martin would have been arrested for assault and battery and his narrow ass would have been hauled to jail right then and there. Somehow in your strange reality...Zimmerman pulling his gun and shooting Martin because he feared for his life negated the crime that Martin committed. Not sure how you manage that.
When one is in a school yard level fist fight, one is not in danger of one's life. Zimmerman used lethal force in a non lethal situation. He needs to pay for taking another person's life for no good reason.

What an idiotic thing to say. You don't know anything about my life. I've helped and aided more people than you or Zimmerman combined have ever even met. Fool. Don't make such a stupid assumption.

You come across as the typical limousine liberal, Essie. Zimmerman actually did things for people, not just talk about it.

Got any links to show that Zimmerman did anything for the African-Americans?

And please..................no right wing sites, actual news sites if you please.

LOL Every day of my working life I do things for others. I am not just talking about it, it is my life's work. I've spent 26 years helping hundreds of people each year, directly, one on one. Limousine? That's funny. I haven't had a car for over 10 years, and the last one I had was a Ford Festiva. I make half of what most people with my education and training make, of what I could make if I worked only for the almighty dollar.

Last edited:

You want to do something REALLY proactive for your community? Work at a soup kitchen rather than a neighborhood watch.

Why?

Simple..................if you work at a soup kitchen you can see where the people are really hurting, and may be able to figure out a way to help them. If you work at a neighborhood watch, you're going to think of ways that you are above the people on your street, and start looking for ways to get rid if them (because you think they're suspicious because they're out late at night without a mandate from the neighborhood, and you are, so that gives you the license to take them down and feel better about yourself).

Kinda the same reason Zimmerman did, because he thought blacks were nothing more than troublemakers and thugs, even though all Trayvon had on him was a can of tea and some Skittles.

If that was REALLY George Zimmerman's attitude towards blacks (and not simply the persona that he's been given by people with agendas in the main stream media) it makes it hard to understand why he would organize that protest against the son of a white Sanford Police officer who beat a black homeless man. It would make it hard to understand why he mentored two young black kids. George Zimmerman doesn't think that ALL blacks are troublemakers and thugs...he was however aware that the people who are breaking into the homes of his neighbors had been identified as young black males. This isn't a racial profiling thing. It's simply understanding the reality of that neighborhood in Sanford, Florida. They were NOT having problems with Asians breaking into homes. They were not having problems with people who looked Swedish breaking into homes. They were having a serious problem with young black males breaking into homes. THAT is the reason why Zimmerman looked at Trayvon Martin with suspicion that night. And if you REALLY want to point a finger at who was responsible for what happened that night? Point your finger at the kids who DID break into homes and DID have a neighborhood so uneasy that they found it necessary to form a Neighborhood Watch!

When one is in a school yard level fist fight, one is not in danger of one's life. Zimmerman used lethal force in a non lethal situation. He needs to pay for taking another person's life for no good reason.

School yard level fist fight? Interesting concept, Essie! Your school system must have been different than mine. We didn't sucker punch others then straddle them and bang their heads against the pavement.

It's amazing that you are certain that Martin was not endangering Zimmerman's life when he was attacking him like that. I take it that you base your opinion on your many experiences with street fights?

Why?

If that was REALLY George Zimmerman's attitude towards blacks (and not simply the persona that he's been given by people with agendas in the main stream media) it makes it hard to understand why he would organize that protest against the son of a white Sanford Police officer who beat a black homeless man. It would make it hard to understand why he mentored two young black kids. George Zimmerman doesn't think that ALL blacks are troublemakers and thugs...he was however aware that the people who are breaking into the homes of his neighbors had been identified as young black males. This isn't a racial profiling thing. It's simply understanding the reality of that neighborhood in Sanford, Florida. They were NOT having problems with Asians breaking into homes. They were not having problems with people who looked Swedish breaking into homes. They were having a serious problem with young black males breaking into homes. THAT is the reason why Zimmerman looked at Trayvon Martin with suspicion that night. And if you REALLY want to point a finger at who was responsible for what happened that night? Point your finger at the kids who DID break into homes and DID have a neighborhood so uneasy that they found it necessary to form a Neighborhood Watch!

You just made a case for racial profiling and admitted that's what Zimmerman did. No matter what race Trayvon was or his age or how he was dressed, he was not a burgler, he was not responsible for what other kids did, he should not have been hunted down as he was because of what other kids who look like him did....that's racial profiling and it is wrong BECAUSE as we saw in this case, an innocent person died because of what others who look like him or are of the same race and age as him have done.

9315590495_41eea3d4a0_b.jpg

130714-trayvon-lean.gif

You know.................I'm wondering how many conservatives on this board would be willing to let their twitter feeds be posted?

I'm guessing not many.

Me? I don't have a twitter account. I believe twitter is for twits.

You know.................I'm wondering how many conservatives on this board would be willing to let their twitter feeds be posted?

I'm guessing not many.

There's a little thing called a lock on Twitter that most fools don't use because their point is to broadcast their stupidity to the entire world.

I don't know about all that because I'm still laughing about Z being called a hero for saving the family wearing the boycotted Mickey ears.

I'm guessing not many.

I would be willing to let anything I have posted on the internet be shown to all, as I have nothing to hide myself.. Sad for the ones whom do have so much to hide, and I think there are many whom have this problem today maybe or maybe it's not as many as one would think, so who knows really? Hmmmm.

I always knew this internet, and the new technology of today was a bad thing when it comes to recording everything people do or say, and it has shown to be a set up for future problems to arise for many, so it best not to say or do anything that will come back to haunt, and that is the way I always seen it as, but most people are highly gullible and naïve these days about it all.

Last edited:

I'm guessing not many.

I would be willing to let anything I have posted on the internet be shown to all, as I have nothing to hide myself.. Sad for the ones whom do have so much to hide, and I think there are many whom have this problem today maybe or maybe it's not as many as one would think, so who knows really? Hmmmm.

I always knew this internet, and the new technology of today was a bad thing when it comes to recording everything people do or say, and it has shown to be a set up for future problems to arise for many, so it best not to say or do anything that will come back to haunt, and that is the way I always seen it as, but most people are highly gullible and naïve these days about it all.

Employers use the social media to check out the job seekers. It's never a good idea to use your real name. I keep thinking of the movie, "the Jerk" when Steve Martin got his name in the phone book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back