The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dillo,

I actually have this plaque! It's a long story, but I do!

il_570xN.325846144.jpg

So, love your sig.

I will get Ms Testy to give you several nice stars for posting that. :clap2:

Negs:
☆
☆☆
☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆

I'm sorry.

I have a point. The point is this has become the stupidest thread merge ever.

Rehashing a trial when the evidence and instructions and LAW from two weeks ago is and what's done annoys me to the point of trying to be even more stupid than this.

It is over.

The only thing still at question is how far the Feds will go to persecute a citizen who had a trial of his peers as we are all entitled to as citizens.

POTUS, HOLDER, AL, JESSE, AGENDA have zero business here.

This was a local event turned to monster by the media, Crump exploitation which is what he does for a living, and the monster continuining to be fed by stupidity.

If you don't get that by now then all I have is stupidity and jokes back at ya.

You coulda just came right out and said it ya know ......

Santy's boobs were a more fun way to make a point.

★★★★★

My new skill...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtIz1u8g1F0]Baby elephant sneezes and scares himself. - YouTube[/ame]

...............Hey, I wasn't born to copy and paste...I had to learn it. :tongue:

I'm sorry.

Rehashing a trial when the evidence and instructions and LAW from two weeks ago is and what's done annoys me to the point of trying to be even more stupid than this.

It is over.

The only thing still at question is how far the Feds will go to persecute a citizen who had a trial of his peers as we are all entitled to as citizens.

This was a local event turned to monster by the media, Crump exploitation which is what he does for a living, and the monster continuining to be fed by stupidity.

You coulda just came right out and said it ya know ......

Santy's boobs were a more fun way to make a point.

★★★★★

those were really Santy's huh ? I guess you outta know.

This thread needs some Chuck Norris. Because he puts the "laughter" in "slaughter".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrHmcpRAZNs]Hitler Finds out Chuck Norris is Coming - [Episode Four] - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sorry.

It is over.

I'm so glad I'm the only cynic. I think the whole enchilada was about taking the national onus off Obama's administration over the $17 trillion national debt while he ordered the Treasury's printing presses to roll, covering his gifts to his political allies and to get Benghazi out of the public eye for the next election cycle. Why else would a mere justice matter be the top news story for a quarter of the year? Tonight, it seems a cold potato because it could be. ;)

They can get righties a lot more indignant by calling on Peta folk to sympathize the Boston Marathon bomber to stardom and a pity party movie.

Justice is getting a lot of attention as it ties the hands of law-and-order righties. Just before this, Holder was being questioned by Congress, Obama was on the fryer over Benghazi as was heir-apparent to the throne Ms. Clinton. It's the end of July. It's run its course.

Just imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back