The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys.. When the page count in a thread goes past my birth year --- I gotta go..

You kids play nice now --- and share the chicken...

I still have some time on that clock. Holding down the fried chicken and unicorn fort.

Here's 2... 2... 2 memes in one.

original.jpg

Top that, lady!

Yes, it's entirely possible that Zimmerman was culpable, at least in part, in spirit, if not at law.

But we are a nation of laws, and we accord due process and attention to fact and evidence, to each citizen.

What was that old maxim that we all grew up with?

"Better that a guilty man go free, from time to time, rather than innocent men be punished."

...or words to that effect.

Regardless of the exact wording, the meaning comes through clearly enough, and I consider it a truism.

Zimmerman was found Not Guilty, at law, after due process, in a trial by a jury of his peers.

IMHO, his jury was spot-on... dead on target... they did exactly what they were supposed to do.

Good on them... including the after-the-fact Buyers' Remorse juror who spoke out today.

They did exactly what they were supposed to do, as prescribed by law.

It had far less to do with Faulty Laws than it did with Faulty Evidence - and, more importantly - Incompetent Prosecution.

Last edited:
Sorry guys.. When the page count in a thread goes past my birth year --- I gotta go..

You kids play nice now --- and share the chicken...

You know, you can change the number of posts per page... go ahead and do it so you can stick around.

And for Kondor3, my apologies but I must spread the rep.

Immie

Last edited:
It's Mickey!!!! Not a unicorn, but still.....

tumblr_lx3hagKwCJ1r3chreo1_500.png

You obviously don't have a concealed carry permit. People who do usually put on their holster and gun when they get dressed every morning. At least that's how we do it in our house.

It is pointless to carry a gun just sometimes. Honestly. That's like wearing your seat belt only when it rains.

Great answer.. You might also have to ask if the store manager has a gun in the back room whilst he is denying your right to carry. OR has armed security response hired for the store..

I would be afraid to go to the store with you people. I would be afraid you would blow my head off if i bought the last item on the shelf of something you wanted to buy. Scary.
You're funny. Conservatives take turns and let others go first. ;)

Great answer.. You might also have to ask if the store manager has a gun in the back room whilst he is denying your right to carry. OR has armed security response hired for the store..

I would be afraid to go to the store with you people. I would be afraid you would blow my head off if i bought the last item on the shelf of something you wanted to buy. Scary.
You're funny. Conservatives take turns and let others go first. ;)

So they can sneak up on them from the rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back