The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the tweeter, lol:

#TrayvonMartin rolled over in his grave after hearing prosecution's opening to say, "Damn... is that all you got?" #Zimmerman

I can't believe the state doesn't have their opening more 'together'. It sounds like they're putting it together on the spot.

I don't know what he's doing. This is called Try The Case During Opening. I don't know if this is smart or he's totally fucking it up. I can't actually tell yet. lol

I don't know what he's doing. This is called Try The Case During Opening. I don't know if this is smart or he's totally fucking it up. I can't actually tell yet. lol

It sounds like both to me. How many times is he going to play the tape during opening? It isn't helping the state at all.

An objection should be thrown in by the defense right about now.

Okay, at least this is starting to make sense. He's laying out what their line is going to be.

West: #TrayvonMartin "had plenty of time" to get back to house, but chose not to do that, "confront." #GeorgeZimmerman.

What's the pounding on the 911 call? There's screaming but there's some pounding thing going on too.

One of the problems with putting your whole case out there in opening arguments, is that the State can be prepared for each and every detail. West was so dull, and haphazard that it may be easy to take him apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back