The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's breaking down the actual evidence rather than telling a "story".

So maybe I'm starting to see the point ;-)

Apparently, it's all hanging on John Good, if West is to prove what he's saying here and what John's going to testify to, Z looked at John Good and said "help me".

That's going to be self defense case closed.

So the defense is telling jokes in a murder case with the parents of a dead teen sitting right in the court room....

Yeah, brilliant.

So the defense is indicating the jurors are only there because of their ignorance, and not their impartiality and sense of fairness?

Yeah, brilliant.

No the defense is telling every piece of evidence so the state cannot even object.

Can't object to fact.

This opening it totally starting to come together. The defense has got the goods.

John Good drew the sketch of who's on top, who's on bottom.

This is not some yayhoo eyewitness.

This is a clincher witness.

One of the problems with putting your whole case out there in opening arguments, is that the State can be prepared for each and every detail. West was so dull, and haphazard that it may be easy to take him apart.

The defense doesn't have to even present a defense, it's all on the state. So this is actually very smart to be laying out a defense.

When West says, "When you get your bell rung, stuff happens," it resonates with Juror 5 who had memory loss after domestic violence beating. Juror 5 has been taking notes and paying close attention.

Juror 5 may be the "no".

State thinks it's "fucking punks" - obviously - they repeated it 6 times. ha ha
What else would they claim he said?

Well the racists still stick to the "fucking coon" thing. I think he says it's fucking cold when he got out of the truck. The FBI cleared him of hate crime/racial profiling.

Apparently, the state is going with "fucking punk".

It sounded like West described Z as having an orgasm after the shooting.

BTW, this over long boring defense openings statement is another way to testify for Z without him taking the stand.

State thinks it's "fucking punks" - obviously - they repeated it 6 times. ha ha

Well the racists still stick to the "fucking coon" thing. I think he says it's fucking cold when he got out of the truck. The FBI cleared him of hate crime/racial profiling.

How does that make someone a racist to believe he said coon.

How does that make someone a racist to believe he said coon.

There are very few people that still say he said "coon!!" that's my point.

Posted by Andrew Branca Sunday, June 23, 2013

In-depth profiles of the 6 jurors and 4 alternates, how they answered questions during voir dire, and what we know about them.

We will continue our live coverage of the Zimmerman trial starting with Opening Statements tomorrow. As before, we will have live video and Twitter feeds all day, and an end of day wrap up.

But before we get to that, let’s take a look at the 6 jurors and 4 alternates selected, and what we know about them.

A very interesting piece @ Meet the Zimmerman Trial Jurors

What gets me most about them is how absolutely uninformed they are!!! They don't watch the news and supposedly haven't the faintest clue about the case. C'mon now. You gotta be kidding me!

On the other hand, are these typical “low information” citizens? And we allow people like this to vote – and decide the fate of another human being?

:eusa_whistle:

West said that Z works for an investigative company that investigates people's credit to make sure there is no "Monkey business", going on. I wonder if Z told him to say that.

Now that's racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back