The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm way more educated than you, and I don't even have a degree. I am an autodidact, Jake. I make it a point to teach myself these things. Insult my intelligence all you wish, but you cannot rebut me.

Controlled self discipline and a personality capable of reflection are necessary for successful self teaching.

TK has demonstrated clearly that he posses neither requirement.

Several times in the last few days he has looked foolish, very foolish.

One should stop and consider that. An autodidact would do just that, but he won't.

Good night.

You can't even point those instances out on the same post. I suggest you learn to refute your slanderous claims.

You need to stop while you are behind, Jake. Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!

You are blustering because you are caught out, and your reaction completely validates my point.

The left is convinced of the following truths:
1) Zimmerman was a wannabe cop out to kill someone.
2) Zimmerman was culpable because he followed Martin.
3) Zimmerman shot Martin because Martin was a black kid in a white neighborhood.
4) Zimmerman is motivated by racial hatred.

We will find none of these is true. The jury will reach the fastest not guilty plea ever and lefty heads will explode.

I'm only interested in the facts of that night - the profiling, stalking and murdering.

first you state you are interested only in the facts of the case. The trial has not even started yet.
Then you state " the profiling, stalking and murdering"....That's a conclusion.
A presumption.
Of course a person such as yourself who sees color and ethnicity in everything, believes that if a person of color is arrested it is ONLY due to their race or ethnicity.
How do you feel about Hispanics? Are they not minorities as well?

What do you mean the trial has not even started yet?

Thanks sunshine!!! If only you could pos rep Zimmerman! He's a modern Thomas Jefferson! Ben Franklin! Murder without consequence! Go America!

Should've saved your neg for this one dumbass.

Learn the definition of murder, dipshit.

Definition of MURDER

: the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

Bring a gun to a fistfight? Sounds like murder :confused:

Dipshit

Self defense is lawful, moron.

Controlled self discipline and a personality capable of reflection are necessary for successful self teaching.

TK has demonstrated clearly that he posses neither requirement.

Several times in the last few days he has looked foolish, very foolish.

One should stop and consider that. An autodidact would do just that, but he won't.

Good night.

You can't even point those instances out on the same post. I suggest you learn to refute your slanderous claims.

You need to stop while you are behind, Jake. Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!

You are blustering because you are caught out, and your reaction completely validates my point.

You had a point?

NEXT!

What did we learn today. Zimmerman is a nice guy at his wannabe cop meetings(many said the KKK leaders were nice guys). Zimmerman has shaving bumps on his head. Liking something on Facebook means you agree. (I guess that make me a money making millionaire)

the state lost the wannabe cop angle today

--LOL

he was offered the chance and turned it down

How is it horseshit?

Because he turned down the opportunity...it came out today in the trial.

He said he didn't want it...of course he didn't want to apply, no police department would hire a cop and wife beater. Like he had a chance.

Are you fucking kidding me!!! The occupation of police officer sees some of the highest rates of spousal abuse.
Of course that actually does not matter.

You had a point? NEXT!

:lol: Now you are babbling. Go to bed and get a good night's sleep. This will all seem a bad dream in the morning.

What did we learn today. Zimmerman is a nice guy at his wannabe cop meetings(many said the KKK leaders were nice guys). Zimmerman has shaving bumps on his head. Liking something on Facebook means you agree. (I guess that make me a money making millionaire)

--LOL

he was asked to apply and he said no because no police department would hire a cop and wife beater.

--LOL

Would an investigation resulted in the offer being withdrawn?

Because he turned down the opportunity...it came out today in the trial.

He said he didn't want it...of course he didn't want to apply, no police department would hire a cop and wife beater. Like he had a chance.

Are you fucking kidding me!!! The occupation of police officer sees some of the highest rates of spousal abuse.
Of course that actually does not matter.

And a lot of cops are let go.

Learn the definition of murder, dipshit.

Definition of MURDER

Dipshit

Murder isn't. The jury has 2 options:

Stalking and murder? Or stalking and self-defense. Either way Zimmerman is no hero and should serve as a lesson to any dumbasses that think they should go out on patrol without any authorization.

You had a point? NEXT!

:lol: Now you are babbling. Go to bed and get a good night's sleep. This will all seem a bad dream in the morning.

Who is babbling? You can't even argue any of my points, you just throw pointless jabs at me and run your mouth almost incessantly.. :eusa_hand:

Argue the thread with me, or be on your way, troll.

Last edited:
“Citizens on Patrol?” asked West. “What’s that?”

It turns out that it’s a program in which the Sanford Police Department would provide Zimmerman with a civilianized patrol car and a uniform of sorts, and provide additional training that would allow him to effectively conduct patrols of his neighborhood. In contrast, the NWP program was far less pro-active, involving only observation and reporting.

Surely the Zimmerman described by the State as a “wannabe cop” seeking to “take the law into his own hands” and “profile” and “chase” unfamiliar black boys would fairly leap at such an opportunity. It was as close to being a police officer as Zimmerman was ever likely to get, the chance of a life time.

Zimmerman declined the opportunity.

This is absolutely DEVASTATING to the prosecutions case and to Zimmerman's detractors.

puts an end to the wannabe cop talk

Second, if you believe Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating his head against the ground, while Zimmerman was screaming for help, the case is over.

I don't believe that for a second. Drawing a gun and shooting doesn't take that long :cool:

So despite the eye witnesses, the forensics showing he was shot at close range, and the injuries to his person, you are going to conclude that Martin wasn't on top of Zimmerman beaing his head against the ground?

Definition of MURDER

Dipshit

Stalking and murder? Or stalking and self-defense. Either way Zimmerman is no hero and should serve as a lesson to any dumbasses that think they should go out on patrol without any authorization.

Assume:

Makes an ASS out of U and ME. Keep thinking that.

Who is babbling? You can't even argue any of my points, just throwing pointless jabs at me. :eusa_hand:

You reveal a lack of self discipline and an inability to reflect on the nature of discussion. Your assumptions today underline both points.

Stay on topic, please.

Last edited:
Definition of MURDER

Dipshit

There is no stalking involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back