The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am laughing my EVER LOVING ASS OFF at this testimony.

I got back to my computer just in time.

This is hilarious. :lmao:

If its that funny or rediculous, please give a rundown on what's being said. I have no way of seeing what's going on today.

EDIT: Does one of the news stations have an app that I can download and watch from?

Okay, here's the abridged. The Bernster kept having to repeat her for the court reporter, then of course he repeats her at the beginning as to what he wants her to say not what she actually said, OBJECTIONS, so that continues the entire testimony, he has to repeat for the jury and the court reporter, like every line she says. Then she's saying TM was saying "that niggah is following me", "there's that niggah again", 'white cracker".

OMG I can hardly stand the irony.

Hard pressed to take her seriously. It seems too convenient that she happened to hear Martin say "get off, get off" before the cell hung up...

She prefaced the "get off" with like a little. Put that racist bitch on a lie detector!

I've caught a bit of this girl's testimony, assessing her IQ, and wondering if she can string a coherent sentence together (probably as most of you have), when they flashed her name: Rachel Jeantel. I would bet she's Haitian, and I would bet her parents are non-English speaking Haitians. Just my gut. So I give her a bit of slack if that turns out to be true.

You are correct, sir. She referred to herself as "Haitian-Dominican".

How am I being unfair? The prosecution has already shown that they can only call witnesses who have little to no definitive eyewitness testimony as to who was on top of who, who was yelling for help, or who instigated the altercation. So forgive me, Sarah, you are the clueless one, that is how you shall remain.

The jury will remember certain things, and nothing the judge says can prevent that.

Yes. They'll remember that the witness was discredited so all his other testimony, true or not, will go out the window.

That or the opposite may be the case. You have no way of knowing.

I got back to my computer just in time.

This is hilarious. :lmao:

If its that funny or rediculous, please give a rundown on what's being said. I have no way of seeing what's going on today.

EDIT: Does one of the news stations have an app that I can download and watch from?

Okay, here's the abridged. The Bernster kept having to repeat her for the court reporter, then of course he repeats her at the beginning as to what he wants her to say not what she actually said, OBJECTIONS, so that continues the entire testimony, he has to repeat for the jury and the court reporter, like every line she says. Then she's saying TM was saying "that niggah is following me", "there's that niggah again", 'white cracker".

I'm sure she'll do much better during cross.

:eusa_whistle:

Where are the people who come in to hit the race card? Someone go get them! We need to have a chat.

Why, whatever do you mean?

Do you think maybe the defense has something on her like, oh I don't know, just guessing here - the prosecution admitting she lied and changed her story under oath?

Might be time to dig up Trevon and charge him with a race crime.

rachel-jeantel.png

I've caught a bit of this girl's testimony, assessing her IQ, and wondering if she can string a coherent sentence together (probably as most of you have), when they flashed her name: Rachel Jeantel. I would bet she's Haitian, and I would bet her parents are non-English speaking Haitians. Just my gut. So I give her a bit of slack if that turns out to be true.

You are correct, sir. She referred to herself as "Haitian-Dominican".

She has lived her life in Miami. No excuses for not speaking English. Certainly you watch tv. That alone is a clue on how to put a sentence together. I don't give anyone any slack for not speaking English if they have spent their entire life in the US.

Let's be real. Stupid is stupid.

Might be time to dig up Trevon and charge him with a race crime.

Get the Feds on the horn, fire up that race investigation.

Do you think maybe the defense has something on her like, oh I don't know, just guessing here - the prosecution admitting she lied and changed her story under oath?

I just think she'll have a really good explanation of her new evidence saying TM said "get off, get off".

And she'll be much clearer then the defense isn't repeating her words for her. :lol:

So we have a witness that didnt know either of the two, but knows for sure the help calls were coming from Trayvon or a little boys voice. The same lady says she heard three distinct pops or gun shots...yet there was only one shot.

How did this ladies evidence ever get admitted. They have declined experts to decipher the same thing and hers gets in...cause for appeal number one.

Was this the same woman who decided which was smaller after seeing a 4 year old photo on Trevon in his football uniform?

Lol...not sure. I just dont see what the value of her testimony was. It was prejudicial and who cares what her opinion is?...we need facts. She didnt know either of them and had never even heard them speak...so how can she determine for sure was yelling for help?

Those parents would know if that was their kid screaming for help...but it is to their benefit for it to be Trayvon if they want GZ convicted, so who can you rely on?

It doesnt make any sense to me for the person on top delivering damage to also be screaming or yelping for help at the same time. The one on the bottom is most likely yelling for help...but what do I know...lol.

I just think she'll have a really good explanation of her new evidence saying TM said "get off, get off".

And she'll be much clearer then the defense isn't repeating her words for her. :lol:

You think she'll clear up that part about TM's dad saying it wasn't TM yelling and her saying it was?

You kind of got to feel bad for the prosecution knowing this is probably the best witness they have...

And knowing what's coming after the break.

They've got to be sweating bullets, doing shots of tequila and pissing themselves.

You think she'll clear up that part about TM's dad saying it wasn't TM yelling and her saying it was?

She knows his voice better then his own father. :eusa_shhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back