The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rat give the summary, you can relate it better than me and I'm laughing too hard to type.

Wet grass sound. Lol
Wth is wet grass sound?

One would assume it's much different then dry grass sound. :thup:

Trayvon was trying to light some grass with his 7-Eleven lighter he just got. He was telling his girlfriend DD to get off the phone. :tongue:

Travon was saying get off, get off.. Wow..

Sorry, can't take this witness seriously. She has already shown she is incapable of telling the truth.

I'm sure the pro murderer defense will try and prove that but will the jury buy it? I think not.

LOL!!!! The prosecution just shot itself in the foot!!!! Asked her why she lied about not being at the funeral!!! Given that she lied, how do you expect the jury to believe her?

This is rich!

Last edited:
I've caught a bit of this girl's testimony, assessing her IQ, and wondering if she can string a coherent sentence together (probably as most of you have), when they flashed her name: Rachel Jeantel. I would bet she's Haitian, and I would bet her parents are non-English speaking Haitians. Just my gut. So I give her a bit of slack if that turns out to be true.

So we have a witness that didnt know either of the two, but knows for sure the help calls were coming from Trayvon or a little boys voice. The same lady says she heard three distinct pops or gun shots...yet there was only one shot.

How did this ladies evidence ever get admitted. They have declined experts to decipher the same thing and hers gets in...cause for appeal number one.

Was this the same woman who decided which was smaller after seeing a 4 year old photo on Trevon in his football uniform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back