The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, everyone who is saying the police dispatchers aren't "the police," that is just ridiculous. How nitpicky is that? They work for the police department and they represent the police department. They are a part of "the police" in the eyes of the citizenry.

Correct...most people believe that when they call 911 they are calling the police.

Last edited:
By the way, everyone who is saying the police dispatchers aren't "the police," that is just ridiculous. How nitpicky is that? They work for the police department and they represent the police department. They are a part of "the police" in the eyes of the citizenry.

Correct...most people believe that when they call 911 they are calling the police.

And in essence, they ARE calling the police.

I just noticed the Google search tags at the bottom of the page...

rachel jeantel retarded
zimmerman trial message boards
zimmerman trial forum
zimmerman trial discussion
zimmerman trial message board
rachel jeantel is retarded
is rachel jeantel retarded?
rachel jeantel retard
@ms rachel94
is rachel jeantel retarded
zimmerman message board
zimmerman trial forums

:rofl: :rofl:

Yurt, don't be silly. Come knock on my door - I'll sell you a gun. Or, answer an ad on line. Or go to certain gun shows. Anyone can buy a gun and anyone can carry it "concealed" if they want to.

But, I'll give the nutters this: In some ways, it really does make sense to be armed at all times. If Trayvon had been armed, he would not have been screaming for his life like a helpless little kid. He would have been able to defend himself against the guy who DID have a gun and he would have know it.

IMO, every person who carries a gun is just hoping and waiting for the opportunity to play Mighty Mouse and swoop down to "save the day". People (especially men) who feel impotent and small, at the mercy of outside forces such as their boss, spouse, etc, those are the people who are so scared of the world that they carry a gun. Zimmerman, with his cop wannabe phone calls to 911 fits that description. He needed to feel important. Watch him right now in the courtroom. The stupid fool looks like Ted Bundy in that he's just thrilled to be the center of attention.

BUT, even if Zimmerman did not plan to kill somebody that night, he knew he could if he wanted to. He had no reason to scream for help because he knew he could defend himself.

The person who had no defense - Trayvon - had very good reason to scream. He also had every right to "stand his ground" against the guy who was stalking him and he had every right to fight for his life. Sadly, he didn't know that the guy who was stalking him was armed and hoping for the chance to prove he's a Real Man.

No matter what else you believe about this case, one person had a gun and the other did not. There was never any question about who was gonna live and who was gonna die.

Not good for the prosecution...Bernster doesnt know twitter and doesnt know the difference between follower and following...lol.

That lack of social networking knowledge is going to come bite the Bernster right in the you-know-what.

rachel jeantel retarded
zimmerman trial forum
rachel jeantel retard
@ms rachel94
zimmerman message board
zimmerman trial forums

Nutters like you get excited when they encounter another person who is actually less intelligent than you are. You can't contain yourself. You are so happy to know that you are not scraping the absolute bottom of he barrel.....that you lose sight of the fact that you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy down there as well.

Last edited:

rachel jeantel retarded
zimmerman trial forum
rachel jeantel retard
@ms rachel94
zimmerman message board
zimmerman trial forums

Nutters like you get excited when they encounter another person who is actually less intelligent than you are. You can't contain yourself. You are so happy to know that you are not scraping the absolute bottom of he barrel.....that you lose sight of the fact that you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy down there as well.

WTH.

We've been joking about this trial for 2 days and then all the sudden you show up to start calling people Nutters.

I'm pulling out the My Thread Card.

rachel jeantel retarded
zimmerman trial forum
rachel jeantel retard
@ms rachel94
zimmerman message board
zimmerman trial forums

No, Doofus. I'm laughing that people are actually entering these terms into a Google search, getting a link to this thread, then clicking on it enough times to register a tag on the thread.

By the way, these 2 just popped up...

creepy ass cracker
trayvon martin called zimmerman a creepy ass cracker

...so somebody had to click the thread because they're searching that out too.

:rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

As a matter of fact, everything every witness testified to confirmed everything Zimmerman said had happened.

I just don't see what the prosecution is trying to say.

As a matter of fact, everything every witness testified to confirmed everything Zimmerman said had happened.

I just don't see what the prosecution is trying to say.

The prosecution has nothing to say. They had no intention of prosecuting this case. They are responding to the demands of an angry mob. That's it. And that's all.

Chantel is a racist, and too stupid to realize it. They should of ask her if " ****** " was a racist comment. Where is the outrage? Oh sorry I forgot - you have to be white to be a racist! If she is the
" star " witness , than it is over. :eusa_whistle:

Seriously you think they have separate dispatchers for police, fire, ambulance? Unless someone has been deputized they are not 'the police.' I work in health care. I know these people. There has been so much criticism about 911 dispatchers who weren't able to handle a medical emergency that they are paramedics. They will send the police, they will send an ambulance, they will give you simple instructions of what to do at t he scene of a medical problem if it looks like you can help. But they are not 'the police.'

Having worked in an outpatient setting, we call 911 in case of a medical emergency because we don't have equipment there to handle it. When a psych patient threatens we call the police. Dispatchers are the same. Paramedics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back