The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although he did stalk Trayvon, the 911 guy had to tell him to stop. He said ok but he obviously forgot what he was told to do because he showed up behind Trayvon once again. That is stalking.

Totally false. Stalking is a crime. What Zimmerman did was not sufficient to constitute stalking under Florida law. If it was, the Prosecutor would have charged it. If it was, and pursuant to Florida law, he would be charged with 1st degree murder not 2d degree murder.

This means there are two possibilities:

1.) You are a legal wizard with knowledge and expertise far beyond the capacity of the special prosecutor and the prosecution should hire you as chief legal advisor and consultant in this case;

2.) You do not have a clue.

I think I will choose the 2nd option.

the states star ear witness deedee says martin made it home and went back

You should read the testimony again. Why wouldn't the defense make more of a deal about that if they think that is what happened? It has hardly been mentioned.

Although he did stalk Trayvon, the 911 guy had to tell him to stop. He said ok but he obviously forgot what he was told to do because he showed up behind Trayvon once again. That is stalking. You can't prove self defence if you never stopped stalking the kid.

Leagle Eagle.. :lol:

The Star witness for the Prosecution said Martin was in front of his house when she first talked to him. Yet he was killed where? The only way to get him where he died is if Zimmerman carried him there or martin went back. So much for stalking claim.

Not true.

Cross examination of Rachel Jeantel by Don West:
West: "At that point he decided to approach this man and say ‘why you following me,” when he could have “just run home.”

Rachel Jeantel: “He was already by his house. He told me.”

West: “Of course, you don’t know if he was telling you the truth or not,”

Rachel Jeantel “Why he need to lie about that, sir?”

Key Zimmerman Witness Tells Defense: ?That?s Real Retarded, Sir? « CBS Tampa

Now the question is why do you need to lie about it?

I don't hand out reps like that. I want to rep when someone says something so awesome, so right on, so on cue with my own thoughts, their reward is a pos rep. I only neg rep when all the above is opposite.

The part of that is there was a bullet in the chamber.

Zimmerman was ready to kill someone that night.

And he did.

What good is a gun with no bullet in the chamber? I carry cocked and locked. The gun is safe until I unholster and depress the grip safety.

I more commonly carry a revolver. I never carry it with the hammer down on an empty chamber. That practice is outdated with transfer bar technology. A modern revolver simply will not discharge until the trigger is pulled.

We know you and your new friend know shit about firearms, but you are amusing to watch flail about.

I have a berreta without one in the chamber and safety on but I practice a lot. I'm one dog bark from slide and safety.

Consider yourself laying on your back getting the shit kicked out of you. How are you going to rack a shell into the chamber? You'll have maybe a 1/2 second after your assailant sees the weapon to react.
Cops carry 1911's cocked and locked. I carry an auto with a round chambered so I can use it with one hand. My 629 is carried fully loaded but uncocked. It is a double action so I can cock and fire without having to get my thumb to the hammer.

Ernie says some really great stuff and I rep him often. But I am not going to "hand out spare reps" as suggested. They must be earned.

The Star witness for the Prosecution said Martin was in front of his house when she first talked to him. Yet he was killed where? The only way to get him where he died is if Zimmerman carried him there or martin went back. So much for stalking claim.

Not true.

Cross examination of Rachel Jeantel by Don West:
West: "At that point he decided to approach this man and say ‘why you following me,” when he could have “just run home.”

Rachel Jeantel: “He was already by his house. He told me.”

West: “Of course, you don’t know if he was telling you the truth or not,”

Rachel Jeantel “Why he need to lie about that, sir?”

Key Zimmerman Witness Tells Defense: ?That?s Real Retarded, Sir? « CBS Tampa

Now the question is why do you need to lie about it?

You're getting mixed up here. Maybe you should just listen for awhile. Leagleeagle

I don't hand out reps like that. I want to rep when someone says something so awesome, so right on, so on cue with my own thoughts, their reward is a pos rep. I only neg rep when all the above is opposite.

Go back a few pages and take your pick of awesome ernie posts.

Anywho...sorry for the off topic.

I am taking a break from any trial stuff today. Y'all carry on and sorry again for derailing.

Although he did stalk Trayvon, the 911 guy had to tell him to stop. He said ok but he obviously forgot what he was told to do because he showed up behind Trayvon once again. That is stalking.

Totally false. Stalking is a crime. What Zimmerman did was not sufficient to constitute stalking under Florida law. If it was, the Prosecutor would have charged it. If it was, and pursuant to Florida law, he would be charged with 1st degree murder not 2d degree murder.

1.) You are a legal wizard with knowledge and expertise far beyond the capacity of the special prosecutor and the prosecution should hire you as chief legal advisor and consultant in this case;

I've posted several times that stalking is a repeated following. Not just a one time walking behind someone. Good luck getting through their thick skulls. I'm with you on 2nd option, there. And IOU rep when I can give it.

post made at 11:57 am, June 29, 2013, Saturday

On track, my opinion is that the prosecution has do to something today to counter a bad week, to leave something of positive worth in the juror members' minds for the weekend.

:lol:

"today" is saturday retard....they do not have court on saturday

too late

court went into recess for the weekend right after this high water mark for the defense

omara :“Medically speaking, would you say that whatever he did to stop the attack allowed him to survive it?”

Folgate: “It could have, yes.”

the states star ear witness deedee says martin made it home and went back

You should read the testimony again. Why wouldn't the defense make more of a deal about that if they think that is what happened? It has hardly been mentioned.

The defense has not put on their evidence yet. It just seems so because the prosecution's witnesses have validated Zimmerman's account.

[MENTION][/MENTION]
I've been neg'd twice by both Earnie and Sunshine. They can't discuss anything with anyone that is not giving them a reach around.

So far, IMO, the evidence points to GZ being guilty of involuntary manslaughter while defending himself from the beating TM was giving him.

Go back a few pages and take your pick of awesome ernie posts.

It's OK, TR. I get plenty of rep without an advocate. I do appreciate the effort, though.

What is it in the English language that you do not understand about the word "prone"??

I'll help you out there. According to Webster the definition is as follows: prone: lying flat or prostrate. Are you familiar with Webster??

Get it? The witness yesterday said they were BOTH in a prone position; i.e., meaning lying flat. So what if Travon was finally able to get up on his knees in the last 6 seconds of his life? Does that make him the aggressor or just someone trying to get the heck away from a maniac with a gun? Fists are no match for a loaded 9mm with the safety off!! the witness also TESTIFIED UNDER OATH that he NEVER saw Travon smash Zimmerman's head on the concrete. You just automatically believe Zimmerman, right? Have you ever been in a fight? Do you not think it is possible that in a fist fight Zimmerman couldn't have hit his own head on the concrete in the scuffle? Of course not, right? You're a Mister Know It All.

Let's not forget that Zimmerman FORGOT to add that little bit of information to the police - that they were both in prone position. He has ALWAYS maintained that Travon was on top - the whole time. I guess little "white or Hispanic" lies don't count to you, huh??

I am very familiar with guns. He could have shot in the air. He shot to kill and so he did!! You're pathetic..........................

The part of that is there was a bullet in the chamber.

Zimmerman was ready to kill someone that night.

And he did.

bullshit

using your logic, every police officer carry a loaded firearm is "ready to kill someone"

why are you so stupid?

He was also studying self defense.

I suppose that was for his ADD.

And Martin was studying graffiti, cannabis and jewelry theft. So what?

So nothing.

He was murdered, in cold blood, by George Zimmerman. Who was on the hunt that night.

Hopefully Florida gets this right. If not? The Feds will.

The Feds cleared him last year after their investigation. They aren't going to do anything.

You have absolutely no idea what's going on and are just making shit up right and left aren't you?

And Martin was studying graffiti, cannabis and jewelry theft. So what?

So nothing.

He was murdered, in cold blood, by George Zimmerman. Who was on the hunt that night.

Hopefully Florida gets this right. If not? The Feds will.

The Feds cleared him last year after their investigation. They aren't going to do anything.

You have absolutely no idea what's going on and are just making shit up right and left aren't you?

but mostly left

--LOL

What good is a gun with no bullet in the chamber? I carry cocked and locked. The gun is safe until I unholster and depress the grip safety.

I more commonly carry a revolver. I never carry it with the hammer down on an empty chamber. That practice is outdated with transfer bar technology. A modern revolver simply will not discharge until the trigger is pulled.

We know you and your new friend know shit about firearms, but you are amusing to watch flail about.

I have a berreta without one in the chamber and safety on but I practice a lot. I'm one dog bark from slide and safety.

Consider yourself laying on your back getting the shit kicked out of you. How are you going to rack a shell into the chamber? You'll have maybe a 1/2 second after your assailant sees the weapon to react.
Cops carry 1911's cocked and locked. I carry an auto with a round chambered so I can use it with one hand. My 629 is carried fully loaded but uncocked. It is a double action so I can cock and fire without having to get my thumb to the hammer.

Ayup he might have gotten a fat lip too just before the cops showed up 2min later, or maybe a third scratch.. oh the horror.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back