The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, Meister. He is guilty of stalking the kid,

Totally false. Stalking is a crime. What Zimmerman did was not sufficient to constitute stalking under Florida law. If it was, the Prosecutor would have charged it. If it was, and pursuant to Florida law, he would be charged with 1st degree murder not 2d degree murder.

This means there are two possibilities:

1.) You are a legal wizard with knowledge and expertise far beyond the capacity of the special prosecutor and the prosecution should hire you as chief legal advisor and consultant in this case;

2.) You do not have a clue.

I think I will choose the 2nd option.

Although he did stalk Trayvon, the 911 guy had to tell him to stop. He said ok but he obviously forgot what he was told to do because he showed up behind Trayvon once again. That is stalking. You can't prove self defence if you never stopped stalking the kid.

Leagle Eagle.. :lol:

The Star witness for the Prosecution said Martin was in front of his house when she first talked to him. Yet he was killed where? The only way to get him where he died is if Zimmerman carried him there or martin went back. So much for stalking claim.

He was also studying self defense.

I suppose that was for his ADD.

And Martin was studying graffiti, cannabis and jewelry theft. So what?

So nothing.

He was murdered, in cold blood, by George Zimmerman. Who was on the hunt that night.

Hopefully Florida gets this right. If not? The Feds will.

There is no evidence to support a conviction for murder 2. If the Feds try an end run around the State of Florida, this will end in the SCOTUS and a unprecedented GOP sweep in the mid terms.

I take Geodon and celexa. I still have the legal right to own firearms and buy more. Once again the process for denying the right requires a JUDGE to adjudicate the person incompetent or a threat.

Totally false. Stalking is a crime. What Zimmerman did was not sufficient to constitute stalking under Florida law. If it was, the Prosecutor would have charged it. If it was, and pursuant to Florida law, he would be charged with 1st degree murder not 2d degree murder.

1.) You are a legal wizard with knowledge and expertise far beyond the capacity of the special prosecutor and the prosecution should hire you as chief legal advisor and consultant in this case;

Although he did stalk Trayvon, the 911 guy had to tell him to stop. He said ok but he obviously forgot what he was told to do because he showed up behind Trayvon once again. That is stalking. You can't prove self defence if you never stopped stalking the kid.

The Star witness for the Prosecution said Martin was in front of his house when she first talked to him. Yet he was killed where? The only way to get him where he died is if Zimmerman carried him there or martin went back. So much for stalking claim.

Not true.

Please, Meister. He is guilty of stalking the kid,

If the jury has your logical and legal skills, Zimmerman's a goner. Given the intellect of my publicly-educated compatriots, it is a distinct possibility.

Although he did stalk Trayvon, the 911 guy had to tell him to stop. He said ok but he obviously forgot what he was told to do because he showed up behind Trayvon once again. That is stalking.

What is it in the English language that you do not understand about the word "prone"??

I'll help you out there. According to Webster the definition is as follows: prone: lying flat or prostrate. Are you familiar with Webster??

Get it? The witness yesterday said they were BOTH in a prone position; i.e., meaning lying flat. So what if Travon was finally able to get up on his knees in the last 6 seconds of his life? Does that make him the aggressor or just someone trying to get the heck away from a maniac with a gun? Fists are no match for a loaded 9mm with the safety off!! the witness also TESTIFIED UNDER OATH that he NEVER saw Travon smash Zimmerman's head on the concrete. You just automatically believe Zimmerman, right? Have you ever been in a fight? Do you not think it is possible that in a fist fight Zimmerman couldn't have hit his own head on the concrete in the scuffle? Of course not, right? You're a Mister Know It All.

Let's not forget that Zimmerman FORGOT to add that little bit of information to the police - that they were both in prone position. He has ALWAYS maintained that Travon was on top - the whole time. I guess little "white or Hispanic" lies don't count to you, huh??

I am very familiar with guns. He could have shot in the air. He shot to kill and so he did!! You're pathetic..........................

The part of that is there was a bullet in the chamber.

Zimmerman was ready to kill someone that night.

And he did.

What good is a gun with no bullet in the chamber? I carry cocked and locked. The gun is safe until I unholster and depress the grip safety.

I more commonly carry a revolver. I never carry it with the hammer down on an empty chamber. That practice is outdated with transfer bar technology. A modern revolver simply will not discharge until the trigger is pulled.

We know you and your new friend know shit about firearms, but you are amusing to watch flail about.

No that says "black short" (hair) and "brown" (eyes)

Wonder why they sent him to Volusia ME, I didn't notice that before.
Thank you, testarosa. I stand corrected. However, his post-event photograph his lawyers presented sure looks like his nose got a little rearranged in the fracas among other things:

george-zimmerman.jpg

There's no forensic evidence about his nose. And the blood is sort of odd. It doesn't appear to be coming from his nostrils.

Something else is odd about this as well.

Zimmerman said in a statement that Trayvon had covered his mouth and nose. That, would have probably smeared blood all over his face.

See any smears?

the medical professional covered that in testimony on Friday

the blood would have been swallowed and ran into his sinus cavity

and possibly caused stress to his breathing after all

zimmerman was on his back and gravity would have taken over

the blood you see in the picture

is what came out after the event was over

What is it in the English language that you do not understand about the word "prone"??

I'll help you out there. According to Webster the definition is as follows: prone: lying flat or prostrate. Are you familiar with Webster??

Get it? The witness yesterday said they were BOTH in a prone position; i.e., meaning lying flat. So what if Travon was finally able to get up on his knees in the last 6 seconds of his life? Does that make him the aggressor or just someone trying to get the heck away from a maniac with a gun? Fists are no match for a loaded 9mm with the safety off!! the witness also TESTIFIED UNDER OATH that he NEVER saw Travon smash Zimmerman's head on the concrete. You just automatically believe Zimmerman, right? Have you ever been in a fight? Do you not think it is possible that in a fist fight Zimmerman couldn't have hit his own head on the concrete in the scuffle? Of course not, right? You're a Mister Know It All.

Let's not forget that Zimmerman FORGOT to add that little bit of information to the police - that they were both in prone position. He has ALWAYS maintained that Travon was on top - the whole time. I guess little "white or Hispanic" lies don't count to you, huh??

I am very familiar with guns. He could have shot in the air. He shot to kill and so he did!! You're pathetic..........................

And he did.

Um it's a semi auto the next bullet chambers that's why it's called that.

Although he did stalk Trayvon, the 911 guy had to tell him to stop. He said ok but he obviously forgot what he was told to do because he showed up behind Trayvon once again. That is stalking.

the states star ear witness deedee says martin made it home and went back

And he did.

What good is a gun with no bullet in the chamber? I carry cocked and locked. The gun is safe until I unholster and depress the grip safety.

I more commonly carry a revolver. I never carry it with the hammer down on an empty chamber. That practice is outdated with transfer bar technology. A modern revolver simply will not discharge until the trigger is pulled.

We know you and your new friend know shit about firearms, but you are amusing to watch flail about.

You can always tell by the dilation of Swallow's asshole that he is going to shit pretty soon!

And he did.

You can always tell by the dilation of Swallow's asshole that he is going to shit pretty soon!
Or that his head is about to reemerge...

Or that his head is about to reemerge...

I've never seen it do that! Wow!

And he did.

I have a berreta without one in the chamber and safety on but I practice a lot. I'm one dog bark from slide and safety.

I used up all my Ernie reps today. Everyone give their spares to him. It's an Ernie kind of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back