The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks. Looks like it was the flashlight if I am looking at the correct pic.

Interestingly Zimmerman's face does show multiple abrasions and contusions.
Is that the word "broken" connected by a line to his nose?
autopsy.jpg

No that says "black short" (hair) and "brown" (eyes)

Wonder why they sent him to Volusia ME, I didn't notice that before.

I always yak yak and then answer my own questions. Annoying habit. I remember this now because Seminole contracts to Orange for lab and that's where the tox went

>>>Volusia County has an unexpected connection to the George Zimmerman trial getting under way in Sanford this week.

Because Seminole County contracts with the Volusia County Medical Examiner's Office to perform autopsies, shooting victim Trayvon Martin was autopsied by the office of Volusia County Medical Examiner Marie Hermann.

Does anybody still think that the State of Florida has a legitimate case at this point?

I'm having great difficulties with wondering why a guy who got punched hard enough to get a broken nose and was getting his head slammed into the pavement repeatedly would think for a millisecond he was going to get out of the fracas alive and used lethal force to protect himself.

I think the court system in Florida is somehow under duress from Sharpton's attack on Zimmerman and claims that it was murder rather than self-defense. Sharpton has a clear and present history of taking an incident and creating it into a "damn white people" event. In that way, I'm coming to think of him and all he represents as false prophets who are leading blacks around by the nose to inflict as much pain and expense on other Americans as they can, creating racism far and away more like the KKK than the victims he claims his people are.

He and President Obama are claiming blacks are their only children, their only cause, and damn all others, including some blacks, as desired, since Zimmerman is half German, three eighths Hispanic, and 1/8 black.

The law should be colorblind. It should not incarcerate victims of foul play in which they used a gun to defend their life. That is called self-defense, and the courts have turned a deaf ear on honesty and equality, going along with conviction in the press by liars like Al Sharpton.

He tried to turn Twanna Brawley's experience of getting raped by blacks into a poster child for rape by whites, which of course was disproven. Sharpton also tried to get the courts to procure life sentences for Duke University students who hired a woman to perform for a party, and she falsely charged them with rape when she had sex with a series of men who were not one of them a Duke University Lacrosse team player. Not one. Her "report" showed sperm that were not consistent with the DNA of any Lacrosse player, and they tested the entire team.

Sharpton is always around to falsely accuse somebody he thinks has a white name or Hispanic, and blames innocent men for wrongdoing.

I hate what the State of Floriduh is doing this time.

The state had no case and knew it. That is why the did not initially charge Zimmerman. Obama should have stayed out of it. He is Zimmerman's president too.

I read several years ago that the blacks are fearful that the Hispanics will be made 'honorary whites' and screw up the numbers, causing blacks to be unable to reach the numbers they want and need to influence policy in this country. And no, I don't have a link, it was before the internet.
Castilian Hispanics are Caucasian. And the precinct chairmen show their voting numbers to have leaned to the left in voting, just like the African-American voting did. If they keep pushing, they are going to divide the nation along racial line, which will result in something they may not appreciate in the long run if the people Obama calls his enemies become alienated politically and polarized into a corner by being snubbed by the IRS and their social security contributions that have been pigged out on by politicians.

Agreed. I have said for years that the Southern American diet was influenced by the slaves. Well, it is being influenced by Hispanics as well. Evidenced by my lunch of Knotts jalapeno pimento cheese.

I think Mexican Hispanics are indigenous Americans. (Indians)

Mexican Hispanics definitely have a work ethic and do really good work.

Thanks. Looks like it was the flashlight if I am looking at the correct pic.

Interestingly Zimmerman's face does show multiple abrasions and contusions.
autopsy.jpg

Thank you, testarosa. I stand corrected. However, his post-event photograph his lawyers presented sure looks like his nose got a little rearranged in the fracas among other things:

george-zimmerman.jpg

Man, that's a lot of credit to give her. I thought she was a welfare queen.

And here I was thinking Snookie was a he. LOL
cat33.gif

I believe he has most of the requisite equipment other than the balls.

Speaking of Snookie!

“Self-administering oral sex is not my cup of tea, but you have to hand it to him for his ruthless determination to enjoy himself.”

― Justin Halpern, Sh*t My Dad Says

The state had no case and knew it. That is why the did not initially charge Zimmerman. Obama should have stayed out of it. He is Zimmerman's president too.

I read several years ago that the blacks are fearful that the Hispanics will be made 'honorary whites' and screw up the numbers, causing blacks to be unable to reach the numbers they want and need to influence policy in this country. And no, I don't have a link, it was before the internet.
Castilian Hispanics are Caucasian. And the precinct chairmen show their voting numbers to have leaned to the left in voting, just like the African-American voting did. If they keep pushing, they are going to divide the nation along racial line, which will result in something they may not appreciate in the long run if the people Obama calls his enemies become alienated politically and polarized into a corner by being snubbed by the IRS and their social security contributions that have been pigged out on by politicians.

Agreed. I have said for years that the Southern American diet was influenced by the slaves. Well, it is being influenced by Hispanics as well. Evidenced by my lunch of Knotts jalapeno pimento cheese.

I think Mexican Hispanics are indigenous Americans. (Indians)

Mexican Hispanics definitely have a work ethic and do really good work.
Yes, indeed. My state's history shows they were valuable allies in defeating Santa Ana at San Jacinto, however. The people of Texas were united against Mexico at the time. Somehow, that got overlooked in the dustbin of history. The Mexicans of Texas were very Texican against bloody Santa Ana and his quest for absolute authority by the genocidal decimation of Americans who migrated to Texas from other countries in Europe than Spain. They became caring neighbors with residents of the state long before Santa Ana put his "war bonnet" on, which was not a bonnet at all, but regalia based on spies who knew the Texicans were tempted to ally themselves with the United States. He underestimated the anger he was causing his fellow countrymen of Texas into joining with their neighbors in defeating him.

Yes he absolutely would. And Florida has a background check as well

What they are trying to imply is that Zimmerman had a major mental illness because he was on Temazepam and Adderall. Neither of those are for mood or psychosis. Temazpam is a mild sleep aid, and Adderall is given to many children and adults to help them concentrate. Neither insomnia or ADD is a major mental illness. If they were, Zimmerman could have used the insanity defense.

My guess is that they are basing it on a supposed disqualification based upon an expired civil restraining order... but you never can tell.

Possibly. I know these people on here who want him lynched will stop at nothing to smear him. If the prosecution has a case, I haven't seen hide nor hair of it.

autopsy.jpg

Thank you, testarosa. I stand corrected. However, his post-event photograph his lawyers presented sure looks like his nose got a little rearranged in the fracas among other things:

george-zimmerman.jpg

That drawing is Martin at autopsy, not Zimmerman. It's unlikely that the ME would have examined Zimmerman and the drawing shows a wound on the chest marked "soot"

george-zimmerman.jpg

That drawing is Martin at autopsy, not Zimmerman. It's unlikely that the ME would have examined Zimmerman and the drawing shows a wound on the chest marked "soot"
Thanks for the correction, Ernie, I plead the "It's Saturday" excuse, which means, loosely, "Yes, sir, no excuses, sir." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soot only gets deposited on the surface of the area which has been shot when the muzzle is close to the surface at the time of the shot.

That it left soot despite the clothing indicates that the muzzle was in close contact with Trayvon Martin at the moment the gun was fired.

The physical evidence is thus far more consistent with George Zimmerman's account than anything the State seems (possibly?) to be claiming. It is not even clear WHAT the State is claiming. Their witnesses sound like defense witnesses.

That's one remarkable prosecution.

he's not in an oversized jacket here http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_george_zimmerman_2_dm_120621_wg.jpg

The medical standards for obese are pretty crazy. When done by weight and height alone they are often very in accurate.

My point is he doesn't appear to be a severely out of shape man.

You have no idea if he's out of shape or not if you're basing on just pictures and clothed at that. Weight and height are not 100% accurate, but 200 lbs. under 6 feet without a ripped body or some demonstrated physical prowess is out of shape.

He was exercising with MMA 3 times a week.

Mr. Martin was followed by Mr. Zimmerman to a residence where he was staying. Mr. Martin went inside the residence. No threat - no harassment - no fight.

Mr. Martin then came out of the house and apparently attacked Mr. Zimmerman. When Mr. Zimmerman was on his back being struck multiple times and apparently in fear for his life, he pulled a legally carried weapon and fired - ending the attack.

That is self defense.

There are two events here; the first was when Mr. Zimmerman followed Mr. Martin to the residence that ended the first event - no confrontation - no laws broken - no issue.

The second event began when Mr. Martin left the residence and confronted Mr. Zimmerman. At this time Mr. Zimmerman was not the aggressor. The aggressor was Mr. Martin. The victim, Mr. Zimmerman, was attacked and beaten. When there was no other way to defend his life, he pulled his legally carried gun and ended the attack.

How is that anything but self defense?

On track, my opinion is that the prosecution has do to something today to counter a bad week, to leave something of positive worth in the juror members' minds for the weekend.

I have been kind of busy. So, I haven't closely followed the circus -- err -- trial of George Zimmerman.

But I have gotten a little tiny fraction of the way caught up and now I have to ask for the consensus view:

Does anybody still think that the State of Florida has a legitimate case at this point?

Yeah yeah. It aint over and sometimes things can turn around. I grant that.

But given the DEFENSE slant to the testimony of the State's own star witnesses, so far, is the burden of proof now simply insurmountable in all probability?

I ask because that's pretty much how it looks to me at this point barring something truly unexpected happening.

The proverbial fat lady is not yet warbling, but she is tuning up.

I'm having great difficulties with wondering why a guy who got punched hard enough to get a broken nose and was getting his head slammed into the pavement repeatedly would think for a millisecond he was going to get out of the fracas alive and used lethal force to protect himself.

I think the court system in Florida is somehow under duress from Sharpton's attack on Zimmerman and claims that it was murder rather than self-defense. Sharpton has a clear and present history of taking an incident and creating it into a "damn white people" event. In that way, I'm coming to think of him and all he represents as false prophets who are leading blacks around by the nose to inflict as much pain and expense on other Americans as they can, creating racism far and away more like the KKK than the victims he claims his people are.

He and President Obama are claiming blacks are their only children, their only cause, and damn all others, including some blacks, as desired, since Zimmerman is half German, three eighths Hispanic, and 1/8 black.

The law should be colorblind. It should not incarcerate victims of foul play in which they used a gun to defend their life. That is called self-defense, and the courts have turned a deaf ear on honesty and equality, going along with conviction in the press by liars like Al Sharpton.

He tried to turn Twanna Brawley's experience of getting raped by blacks into a poster child for rape by whites, which of course was disproven. Sharpton also tried to get the courts to procure life sentences for Duke University students who hired a woman to perform for a party, and she falsely charged them with rape when she had sex with a series of men who were not one of them a Duke University Lacrosse team player. Not one. Her "report" showed sperm that were not consistent with the DNA of any Lacrosse player, and they tested the entire team.

Sharpton is always around to falsely accuse somebody he thinks has a white name or Hispanic, and blames innocent men for wrongdoing.

I hate what the State of Floriduh is doing this time.

That's why some pollsters have brought back the "one drop rule" to skewer statistics.

But that's for another thread. :eusa_angel: Glad to hit that one day. I have a lot of info on the one drop.

he's not in an oversized jacket here http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_george_zimmerman_2_dm_120621_wg.jpg

The medical standards for obese are pretty crazy. When done by weight and height alone they are often very in accurate.

My point is he doesn't appear to be a severely out of shape man.

You have no idea if he's out of shape or not if you're basing on just pictures and clothed at that. Weight and height are not 100% accurate, but 200 lbs. under 6 feet without a ripped body or some demonstrated physical prowess is out of shape.

He was exercising with MMA 3 times a week.

I understood the PA to say it was after the incident. If he had been skilled in that then li'l Trayvon couldn't have pinned him down the way he did.

Last edited:
I wonder if the abrasion to TM's left ring finger means that he perhaps did punch GZ in the nose. Was TM left-handed?

According to Goode li'l Trayvon was using both hands when he had Zimmerman pinned down sitting on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back