The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea if he's out of shape or not if you're basing on just pictures and clothed at that. Weight and height are not 100% accurate, but 200 lbs. under 6 feet without a ripped body or some demonstrated physical prowess is out of shape.

He was exercising with MMA 3 times a week.

I understood the PA to say it was after the incident.

It was when he told her he couldn't sleep during his 2011 establish appointment.

This whole topic is irrelevant.

I want to point out two things: In a news clip being played OVER and OVER again, Zimmerman is showing "someone" how he is REACHING for his phone after first confronting Travon, which is exactly where his gun just happened to be!!! You think Travon couldn't see the gun stuck on his belt when Zimmerman was REACHING for his phone (yea, right) on the exact same side???????????? I guess it takes a white female to figure that one out!!

No. 2. The witness yesterday, which everyone is raving about "Good" or Goude, whatever, FIRST SAYS he only saw the LAST 8 to 10 seconds of the fight - that it was really fast. Search the newsclips and you will find Zimmerman stating OVER and OVER again that while he was REACHING for his phone (yea, right) that Travon punched him in the face, straddled him, and began to beat the S__t out of him slamming his head on the sidewalk and punching him 25 to 30 times in the face, right???? Anybody dispute that??? Well, playback the witness's testimony from yesterday. Good said very EXPLICITLY that when he FIRST SAW THE TWO PEOPLE, they were BOTH in PRONE position on the ground. That means FLAT on the ground. Go back and review his testimony. The defense attorney even tried to get him to say that the person on top always had his knees on the ground and the witness told him NO, at first, they were both PRONE to the ground. So why, if the fight took 1.5 to 2 minutes, in the last 6 or 8 seconds of someone's life, isn't it okay for him to finally get on his knees WHILE STILL TRYING TO DEFEND HIMSELF FROM THE MANIAC WITH THE GUN before he gets fatally shot. That does not mean he was the aggressor. It just means he was finally able to get on his knees from a PRONE position. Look up the word "prone" in the dictionary. It means flat on the ground. You really think Zimmerman couldn't have hit his own head on the concrete during a fist fight while they were rolling around??? And why didn't Zimmerman shoot in the air, shoot Travon in the arm, shoot Travon in the leg, shoot Travon in the groin area. WHY did he have to shoot him in the heart???????????????????????????????

I want to point out two things: In a news clip being played OVER and OVER again, Zimmerman is showing "someone" how he is REACHING for his phone after first confronting Travon, which is exactly where his gun just happened to be!!! You think Travon couldn't see the gun stuck on his belt when Zimmerman was REACHING for his phone (yea, right) on the exact same side???????????? I guess it takes a white female to figure that one out!!

No. 2. The witness yesterday, which everyone is raving about "Good" or Goude, whatever, FIRST SAYS he only saw the LAST 8 to 10 seconds of the fight - that it was really fast. Search the newsclips and you will find Zimmerman stating OVER and OVER again that while he was REACHING for his phone (yea, right) that Travon punched him in the face, straddled him, and began to beat the S__t out of him slamming his head on the sidewalk and punching him 25 to 30 times in the face, right???? Anybody dispute that??? Well, playback the witness's testimony from yesterday. Good said very EXPLICITLY that when he FIRST SAW THE TWO PEOPLE, they were BOTH in PRONE position on the ground. That means FLAT on the ground. Go back and review his testimony. The defense attorney even tried to get him to say that the person on top always had his knees on the ground and the witness told him NO, at first, they were both PRONE to the ground. So why, if the fight took 1.5 to 2 minutes, in the last 6 or 8 seconds of someone's life, isn't it okay for him to finally get on his knees WHILE STILL TRYING TO DEFEND HIMSELF FROM THE MANIAC WITH THE GUN before he gets fatally shot. That does not mean he was the aggressor. It just means he was finally able to get on his knees from a PRONE position. Look up the word "prone" in the dictionary. It means flat on the ground. You really think Zimmerman couldn't have hit his own head on the concrete during a fist fight while they were rolling around??? And why didn't Zimmerman shoot in the air, shoot Travon in the arm, shoot Travon in the leg, shoot Travon in the groin area. WHY did he have to shoot him in the heart???????????????????????????????

Two physical objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time. Get some help with basic physics.

he's not in an oversized jacket here http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/abc_george_zimmerman_2_dm_120621_wg.jpg

The medical standards for obese are pretty crazy. When done by weight and height alone they are often very in accurate.

My point is he doesn't appear to be a severely out of shape man.

You have no idea if he's out of shape or not if you're basing on just pictures and clothed at that. Weight and height are not 100% accurate, but 200 lbs. under 6 feet without a ripped body or some demonstrated physical prowess is out of shape.

In order to control his insomnia.

I did not say the phone and gun were in the same spot. I said exactly what Zimmerman said which is, "I was REACHING for my phone" and he shows HOW he was reaching for it which was moving his jacket back to find it b/c he said he couldn't remember which pocket he put it in. He also shows the exact same MOTION when he showed the officer where he had the gun. Review the clip not physics.

You have a preconceived notion of what you think should happen. Confronted by testimony and evidence supporting Zimmerman's account, you imagine alternate scenarios to support your position.
Very dishonest, if you ask me.

He shot where he could. Let's suppose you have someone on top of you, straddling your body What happens if you shoot him in the leg and you miss his femur? I'll answer because it's obvious you have no clue what bullets do.

The bullet would pass through Trayvon's leg and enter his. The same for the groin area. It is common sense not to aim at yourself when trying to incapacitate someone else.

In order to control his insomnia.

He was also studying self defense.

I suppose that was for his ADD.

I did not say the phone and gun were in the same spot. I said exactly what Zimmerman said which is, "I was REACHING for my phone" and he shows HOW he was reaching for it which was moving his jacket back to find it b/c he said he couldn't remember which pocket he put it in. He also shows the exact same MOTION when he showed the officer where he had the gun. Review the clip not physics.

straws.jpg

What is it in the English language that you do not understand about the word "prone"??

I'll help you out there. According to Webster the definition is as follows: prone: lying flat or prostrate. Are you familiar with Webster??

Get it? The witness yesterday said they were BOTH in a prone position; i.e., meaning lying flat. So what if Travon was finally able to get up on his knees in the last 6 seconds of his life? Does that make him the aggressor or just someone trying to get the heck away from a maniac with a gun? Fists are no match for a loaded 9mm with the safety off!! the witness also TESTIFIED UNDER OATH that he NEVER saw Travon smash Zimmerman's head on the concrete. You just automatically believe Zimmerman, right? Have you ever been in a fight? Do you not think it is possible that in a fist fight Zimmerman couldn't have hit his own head on the concrete in the scuffle? Of course not, right? You're a Mister Know It All.

Let's not forget that Zimmerman FORGOT to add that little bit of information to the police - that they were both in prone position. He has ALWAYS maintained that Travon was on top - the whole time. I guess little "white or Hispanic" lies don't count to you, huh??

I am very familiar with guns. He could have shot in the air. He shot to kill and so he did!! You're pathetic..........................

Say if the NSA is and has been collecting phone calls can't they search up Martin's phone call and do some analysis? Maybe they have and the results are not welcomed..

Whaddya think?

What is it in the English language that you do not understand about the word "prone"??

I'll help you out there. According to Webster the definition is as follows: prone: lying flat or prostrate. Are you familiar with Webster??

Get it? The witness yesterday said they were BOTH in a prone position; i.e., meaning lying flat. So what if Travon was finally able to get up on his knees in the last 6 seconds of his life? Does that make him the aggressor or just someone trying to get the heck away from a maniac with a gun? Fists are no match for a loaded 9mm with the safety off!! the witness also TESTIFIED UNDER OATH that he NEVER saw Travon smash Zimmerman's head on the concrete. You just automatically believe Zimmerman, right? Have you ever been in a fight? Do you not think it is possible that in a fist fight Zimmerman couldn't have hit his own head on the concrete in the scuffle? Of course not, right? You're a Mister Know It All.

Let's not forget that Zimmerman FORGOT to add that little bit of information to the police - that they were both in prone position. He has ALWAYS maintained that Travon was on top - the whole time. I guess little "white or Hispanic" lies don't count to you, huh??

I am very familiar with guns. He could have shot in the air. He shot to kill and so he did!! You're pathetic..........................

The part of that is there was a bullet in the chamber.

Zimmerman was ready to kill someone that night.

And he did.

Is that the word "broken" connected by a line to his nose?
autopsy.jpg

No that says "black short" (hair) and "brown" (eyes)

Wonder why they sent him to Volusia ME, I didn't notice that before.
Thank you, testarosa. I stand corrected. However, his post-event photograph his lawyers presented sure looks like his nose got a little rearranged in the fracas among other things:

george-zimmerman.jpg

There's no forensic evidence about his nose. And the blood is sort of odd. It doesn't appear to be coming from his nostrils.

Something else is odd about this as well.

Zimmerman said in a statement that Trayvon had covered his mouth and nose. That, would have probably smeared blood all over his face.

See any smears?

Please, Meister. He is guilty of stalking the kid,

Totally false. Stalking is a crime. What Zimmerman did was not sufficient to constitute stalking under Florida law. If it was, the Prosecutor would have charged it. If it was, and pursuant to Florida law, he would be charged with 1st degree murder not 2d degree murder.

This means there are two possibilities:

1.) You are a legal wizard with knowledge and expertise far beyond the capacity of the special prosecutor and the prosecution should hire you as chief legal advisor and consultant in this case;

2.) You do not have a clue.

I think I will choose the 2nd option.

Although he did stalk Trayvon, the 911 guy had to tell him to stop. He said ok but he obviously forgot what he was told to do because he showed up behind Trayvon once again. That is stalking. You can't prove self defence if you never stopped stalking the kid.

Leagle Eagle.. :lol:

I'M Pathetic???? He shot to save his fucking life!

As far as head vs. pavement, I'd thing that as the punches rained down on Mr. Zimmerman, he was trying to get up. Logically, his head would be off of the pavement and subsequent blows would have caused it to hit the pavement, unless, of course you completely ignore the laws of inertia.
I've had it with you dishonest Liberals and your preconceived notions of how this trial "should" end.

Yes he absolutely would. And Florida has a background check as well

What they are trying to imply is that Zimmerman had a major mental illness because he was on Temazepam and Adderall. Neither of those are for mood or psychosis. Temazpam is a mild sleep aid, and Adderall is given to many children and adults to help them concentrate. Neither insomnia or ADD is a major mental illness. If they were, Zimmerman could have used the insanity defense.

My guess is that they are basing it on a supposed disqualification based upon an expired civil restraining order... but you never can tell.

Nope, the physician's assistant who treated him in August and Sept. They wouldn't allow several items that were in the medical report.. Wonder why not?

He was having dizzy spells to the point where he had to stop and hold onto something or he would fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back