The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The important things have already been proven. TM was unarmed and Z capped him.

And that GZ acted in self defense. John Good established that damned convincingly.

I'm going to repeat myself again for those who either aren't watching the trial or can't see the forest through the "dead body, bullet heart" trees.

Yesterday's testimony solidified
a) Z was on the bottom
b) Z was the one yelling for help

That, established during the PROSECUTION'S CASE with PROSECUTION WITNESSES.

The defense hasn't even started their turn yet.

And I'm telling ya.... they've got the goods. You ain't seen nothing yet crackah asses.

That does not prove diddly squat. That means that someone can come up to you, hollar help, then shoot you and get away with it.

It is irrelevant who said help. They were both fighting. One was armed, the other was not. One was a juvenile and one was an adult. Obne got a bullet in his heart and one would up with superficial injuries. The jury will know.

What a wimp.

:rolleyes:

So, I should let them kill me?

Just because they are unarmed?

That may be the dumbest argument I have ever seen presented.

Kill you? Paranoia will destroy ya.

I withdraw my previous remark...THIS ^ is the dumbest argument I've ever seen presented.

Can you read and comprehend the English language?

Seriously. This is a serious question.

Because if you are capable, you need to read EXACTLY what I posted.

Read it twice, no mistakes this time.

NM. I'll just repost it here...with a large font and bolded so you cannot possibly miss it.

"If I was in fear for my life...absolutely.

Wouldn't hesitate."

I've been in plenty of fights and never needed a gunb to defend myself. Only cowards do that.

Gunbs are ineffective for self defense. I have won most fights I've been in, but I've lost a few. I've never been involved in one while armed. Had I been armed, and was in reasonable fear of my life, you bet your ass I would shoot.

I can't be party to this argument I weigh about 118, you're getting shot right out of the gate. lol

I'm not a big guy myself. AND I'm getting to the point where I just don't feel like trading punches with some low life.
As the saying goes, never start a fight with an old man. If he can't beat you, he'll just shoot you.

:rolleyes:

So, I should let them kill me?

Just because they are unarmed?

That may be the dumbest argument I have ever seen presented.

I withdraw my previous remark...THIS ^ is the dumbest argument I've ever seen presented.

NM. I'll just repost it here...with a large font and bolded so you cannot possibly miss it.

Wouldn't hesitate."

you gave no examples of which you consider fear for your life. You got attacked by a 17 year old kid you were following around with a gun and two flashlights? Is that an example?

Gunbs are ineffective for self defense. I have won most fights I've been in, but I've lost a few. I've never been involved in one while armed. Had I been armed, and was in reasonable fear of my life, you bet your ass I would shoot.

I can't be party to this argument I weigh about 118, you're getting shot right out of the gate. lol

I'm not a big guy myself. AND I'm getting to the point where I just don't feel like trading punches with some low life.
As the saying goes, never start a fight with an old man. If he can't beat you, he'll just shoot you.

Not everybody carries a gunb.

And that GZ acted in self defense. John Good established that damned convincingly.

I'm going to repeat myself again for those who either aren't watching the trial or can't see the forest through the "dead body, bullet heart" trees.

a) Z was on the bottom

And I'm telling ya.... they've got the goods. You ain't seen nothing yet crackah asses.

That does not prove diddly squat. That means that someone can come up to you, hollar help, then shoot you and get away with it.

It is irrelevant who said help. They were both fighting. One was armed, the other was not. One was a juvenile and one was an adult. Obne got a bullet in his heart and one would up with superficial injuries. The jury will know.

Okay, I see the problem in communications here.

You're talking out your ass and I'm talking about the trial.

I've been in plenty of fights and never needed a gunb to defend myself. Only cowards do that.

So you admit to being a coward by using a gunb on an unarmed juvenile
A coward? Hell no. When I'm assaulted, I'll do whatever I have to to survive. If that includes taking a life, so be it. That's hardly cowardly I have the courage and the ability to act to save my life or the life of another. You have the courage only to call me a coward.

a) Z was on the bottom

No I am not talking out of my ass but you are.:eusa_angel:

a) Z was on the bottom

Only problem is the Good testified that Zimmerman was on his back taking repeated blows when he hollered for help.
Martin's age is irrelevant, you asshole. (Sorry I have a thing for putting those 2 words together.)
He was taller and in better physical condition than Zimmerman AND he was on top.

Not everybody carries a gunb.

No one I know does. I carry a gun.

a) Z was on the bottom

Damn! I SO owe you rep for that!

Wouldn't hesitate."

you gave no examples of which you consider fear for your life. You got attacked by a 17 year old kid you were following around with a gun and two flashlights? Is that an example?

The examples are irrelevant.

If I WAS IN FEAR FOR MY LIFE I would not hesitate to shoot my attacker.

Period.

The alternative is to allow an unarmed person to kill me.

Those are your choices.

a) Z was on the bottom

Only problem is the Good testified that Zimmerman was on his back taking repeated blows when he hollered for help.
Martin's age is irrelevant, you asshole. (Sorry I have a thing for putting those 2 words together.)
He was taller and in better physical condition than Zimmerman AND he was on top.

So what, butt hummer. Z did not weigh as much as a hog then. He had also been trained in martial arts and kick boxing.

TM was standing his ground with a sidewalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back