The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet this little girl could do a helluva lot more damage to Zimmerman than TM did.

Another Ass Talker.

This doesn't even make any sense.

I don't neg by design, but I'm rethinking my position on that.

No, testarosa, don't go there with the negative rep. Even though I don't always agree with you, if I see your name as the last poster on a thread I'll check it to see what you had to say because I respect you. Please don't become an asshole like Sunshine. Just stay the way you are.

Um. K.

No, those are your two choices.

I can think of a thousand things to do in the alternative. Killing the unarmed teen, for me, would have been way down the list. You've been watching too many movies.

Let's hear them.

You are being physically attacked.

You are on the ground, your attack is on top of you.

You are in fear for your life.

You are screaming for help.

You have a firearm.

Go.

First off I'm not screaming for help.

Step one punch or elbow to groin, block any incoming punches, grab his head and pull it down if he pulls back hard push him back and off escaping the ground and pound, if he does not pull back lift knees and push him up and off you over the top exiting through his legs... Now that you are out of the ground and pound retreat carefully to the guys house that went to call the cops..

Alternative... talk to the guy while blocking incoming punches.. tell him the cops are on the way and he/we should take off quick before they get caught.. screaming help? To me that sounds like come help me beat this kid up.

Didn't work.

You're dead.

I got the TradeMarker out and fired up. There is so much trademarking material here, it's over the top.

AssTalkers™ - Me
RandomPostGenerator™ - Royalties to [MENTION=11800]Missourian[/MENTION]
TakeYourLifeWithaBobbyPin™ - Um... Wut?
ButtHummer™ - one for [MENTION=42294]Snookie[/MENTION]
Niggah™ - SHIT can't TM - taken by Trayvon
CrackahAss™ Shit again
Crackahsong™ - Royalties to [MENTION=23063]Rat in the Hat[/MENTION]
TelegraphTrollPostingTechnique™ - Royalties [MENTION=9370]jon_berserk[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Let's hear them.

You have a firearm.

Go.

Step one punch or elbow to groin, block any incoming punches, grab his head and pull it down if he pulls back hard push him back and off escaping the ground and pound, if he does not pull back lift knees and push him up and off you over the top exiting through his legs... Now that you are out of the ground and pound retreat carefully to the guys house that went to call the cops..

Alternative... talk to the guy while blocking incoming punches.. tell him the cops are on the way and he/we should take off quick before they get caught.. screaming help? To me that sounds like come help me beat this kid up.

Didn't work.

You're dead.

Funny it worked all the other times.. How did he kill me? With one of those slaps? ROFL If you've ever participated in contact sports like Wrestling, Judo, Football... you might see this different. I've seen guys worse off after a soccer match than this fight. Hell I've seen girls worse off after a soccer match than this fight, no offense to the women folk.

Last edited:
George Zimmerman did not initiate the conflict. Mr. Martin came out of the residence after the initial following was over. He was safely in his house. When Mr. Martin came back outside it was he who initiated the conflict. Mr. Zimmerman was then the victim. If Mr. Martin had stayed in his home the incident would not have occurred. When he walked outside to confront Zimmerman the event changed.

If Mr. Martin had been afraid of Mr. Zimmerman he would have called the police or at least stayed in his home. If he was not afraid but didn't want trouble then he would have stayed inside or talked to Mr. Zimmerman through an open window. Instead Mr. Martin went outside to confront Mr. Zimmerman with violence because he was angry. He made the wrong choice. He broke the law by attacking Mr. Zimmerman and when Mr. Zimmerman had no way to get away and was being beaten he did the only thing he could. He defended himself with the only thing he had left. Mr. Martin died because of his own anger and because he attacked an armed man. Had He (Mr. Martin) known that the man he was attacking had a gun I don't think he would have gone back outside.

Last edited:
George Zimmerman did not initiate the conflict. Mr. Martin came out of the residence after the initial following was over. He was safely in his house. When Mr. Martin came back outside it was he who initiated the conflict. Mr. Zimmerman was then the victim. If Mr. Martin had stayed in his home the incident would not have occurred. When he walked outside to confront Zimmerman the event changed.

If the jury believes that sequence, then, yes, GZ should walk.

The alternative is to allow an unarmed person to kill me.

Those are your choices.

I can think of a thousand things to do in the alternative. Killing the unarmed teen, for me, would have been way down the list. You've been watching too many movies.

Let's hear them.

You have a firearm.

Go.

Well, I never would have gotten in that position in the first place because I wouldn't have been following someone around in the night. If they were truly suspicious I would have called the cops and remained in my vehicle.

We can't go around provoking unarmed people and then use that as an excuse to shoot them. Good God have mercy!

I take Geodon and celexa. I still have the legal right to own firearms and buy more. Once again the process for denying the right requires a JUDGE to adjudicate the person incompetent or a threat.

This explains much.

I have made no secret of my condition. I have constant depression, with recurring major depression. I have a personality disorder, paranoia, and I have delusional Paranoia.

Geodon aids the celexa with the depression and may help with the paranoia. Prior to going on Geodon I was a basket case, suicidal thoughts controlled my life. Since Geodon hardly at all. Ohh they are always there but I have control now.

Another Ass Talker.

This doesn't even make any sense.

I don't neg by design, but I'm rethinking my position on that.

No, testarosa, don't go there with the negative rep. Even though I don't always agree with you, if I see your name as the last poster on a thread I'll check it to see what you had to say because I respect you. Please don't become an asshole like Sunshine. Just stay the way you are.

Um. K.

LOL Did I surprise you into near speechlessness? I know it's a strange concept that someone can disagree with you and still admire you. : )

Um. K.

LOL Did I surprise you into near speechlessness? I know it's a strange concept that someone can disagree with you and still admire you. : )

ha ha. yep, I totally stumbled. lol

Reasonable doubt as defined was just verified by the mumbling, overweight, teen.

I'm sure her weight issue is a thyroid problem.

Or perhaps her education is such her weekly pay can afford reams of Chicken and bacon

IDK

-Geaux

She can speak three languages. English is her THIRD...

You?

This is America and I only need one language where I come from...

Sorry to say these days it will be spoken from the business end of a gun should the need arise

So it's not a thyroid problem like I said...

Thx

-Geaux
This somehow went to guns. Wow. It seems Precious has more common sense than you do and can tell you that in three languages. Including merican.

Didn't work.

You're dead.

Funny it worked all the other times.. How did he kill me? With one of those slaps? ROFL I'm gonna guess you've never participated in contact sports? Wrestling? Judo? Football? I've seen guys worse off after a soccer match than this fight. Hell I've seen girls worse off after a soccer match than this fight, no offense to the women folk.

I didn't say it was based on Martin and Zimmerman...you assumed that.

This is an unknown assailant, with an unknown skill level, his age is unknown to you. He's young, that's all you can ascertain. And it's dark.

He has attacked you in an alley behind some houses.

It is irrelevant how you got there or how he got there.

You where not planning to attack him, he attacked you for being there.

How did you die?

You were in fear for your life.

That was stipulated.

And you had a gun.

You tried to fight instead, and your unknown opponent was a better fighter...when you started fighting back, he smashed your head against the concrete with all his strength and you lost consciousness and he continued slamming your head against the ground until you expired.

Hope you had some life insurance to take care of the family.

I, on the other hand, understand something you do not.

When I am in fear for my life, Occam's razor kicks in...simple answers are better.

Nothing fancy.

This guy is trying to kill me, my mission is to kill him first, as quickly as humanly possible.

Period.

Everything else is bunk.

Proof of Zimmerman's head injury show that he was not seriously injured.

If you will notice the blood clotted very quickly. None of the blood even reached his neck or clothes.

Newly Released Photos Taken Night Of Trayvon Shooting Show Zimmerman?s Head Injuries | Mediaite

I see there was no rebuttal to my post.

It must mean that I am right about superficial injuries.

This was already covered on here an in the trial yesterday. The PA that treated Z the day after the incident testified to the extent of his injuries. He was referred to an ENT for the broken nose. One of the policemen (possibly another as well) also testified that they gave Z water and a box of kleenex to clean the blood off his face and head.

Let's hear them.

You have a firearm.

Go.

Well, I never would have gotten in that position in the first place because I wouldn't have been following someone around in the night. If they were truly suspicious I would have called the cops and remained in my vehicle.

We can't go around provoking unarmed people and then use that as an excuse to shoot them. Good God have mercy!

While that's an interesting point, it doesn't have a bearing on this part of the discussion.

I don't necessarily agree with it, in a gated community when one is the neighborhood watch captain.

And only a barbarian attacks people physically for anything other than physical assault on themselves.

Do you think you have the right to assault me if a follow you?

Well folks. I'm about ready to take the wife out to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Carry on. Oh and Nurse! Pull the plug on the brain dead guy in bed #3.

Happy Anniversary! You guys should go to McGuire's (NW FL) when ya'll want to go for a ride.

This is an unknown assailant, with an unknown skill level, his age is unknown to you. He's young, that's all you can ascertain. And it's dark.

He has attacked you in an alley behind some houses.

It is irrelevant how you got there or how he got there.

You where not planning to attack him, he attacked you for being there.

How did you die?

You were in fear for your life.

That was stipulated.

And you had a gun.

You tried to fight instead, and your unknown opponent was a better fighter...when you started fighting back, he smashed your head against the concrete with all his strength and you lost consciousness and he continued slamming your head against the ground until you expired.

Hope you had some life insurance to take care of the family.

I, on the other hand, understand something you do not.

When I am in fear for my life, Occam's razor kicks in...simple answers are better.

Nothing fancy.

This guy is trying to kill me, my mission is to kill him first, as quickly as humanly possible.

Period.

Everything else is bunk.

>>> You tried to fight instead, and your unknown opponent was a better fighter...when you started fighting back, he smashed your head against the concrete with all his strength and you lost consciousness and he continued slamming your head against the ground until you expired.

If your proposed scenario has nothing to do with this case, why bring it up? You trying to say I can't figure out it's just a teenager I'm fighting with?

I've already been in the situation that you described. On the ground in with the guy over me who is a much better fighter than me on top with both of his hands on my head pounding it again and again onto the concrete. I did not have a gun. I'm still here. How did I get out? Read the instructions I provided above. Would I have killed him if I was armed.. god I hope not. Was he trying to kill me? It sure felt for a few seconds like he was. But in that moment I rose up and became a better fighter. There is no honor in killing an unarmed teenager with a pistol. There is no honor in stabbing an unarmed teenager with a pistol. There is no honor in dragging the teenager to the concrete so you could say he was trying to bash your head on the concrete.

If there is no honor what is the point of being here? Just to say you survived?

Last edited:
Let's hear them.

You have a firearm.

Go.

While that's an interesting point, it doesn't have a bearing on this part of the discussion.

I don't necessarily agree with it, in a gated community when one is the neighborhood watch captain.

And only a barbarian attacks people physically for anything other than physical assault on themselves.

Do you think you have the right to assault me if a follow you?

I got cold cocked once when I drove a girl home.. the girls's "brother" thought I was out with her.. all I did was do the girl a favor and give her a ride home from the party. Was he a barbarian, or a confused brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back